View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2014, 02:46 AM   #2886
Arachnophiliax

@Tulipe: I remember those days. I swear, things were much easier. It's ludicrous how overwhelming SDCC has become in such a short amount of time. I'm a fan of comic book cosplays as well as Star Trek and Star Wars. 8) And yourself? What cosplays do you usually find yourself more drawn to? Also, I certainly wouldn't mind joining the others and be one of your guinea pigs. First, full out cosplay so I think this will be fun!

@Ayaasan: Thank you! I appreciate the welcome. That is an amazing Snow White dress you're working there, by the way. It's gorgeous! And, wow @ that Astrid cosplay. That's strikingly good!

@Taylor: Oh, definitely! I love meeting people I come across on forums and share like interests. It's always fun. Fun costume choice, too. Also, I'm loving the clippings. They blend in so well, too. c:

My costume is almost complete, so I'm a bit excited. Right now my new concern is finding a new ride. Most of my friends are bailing on Wondercon now that they have their SDCC badges. The friends I'm staying with are flying in, but I think I can work it out. I just want to explore WC. It's always fun to try something new!

Last edited by Arachnophiliax : 03-16-2014 at 02:55 AM.
Arachnophiliax is offline   Reply With Quote