View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2017, 12:21 PM   #7
Emi Hana
Kimono - Kimono - Kimono

Okay, update. I got a call from the doctor's office, and hormones and urine tests came back normal. I have no idea why I stopped for such a long time, but then again, this past Monday, I started having my cycle.

The doctor has assured me that I am probably NOT going into early menopause, but I think one of the reasons that I'm stuck at that range, besides water addition, is probably my diet. I'm starting on adding more fruits, nuts, and veggies into my diet. I'm also planning to cook more healthy foods than just buying soups and cheese. In fact, if I can, any advice on good low-carb / diabetic cookbooks I can buy would be wonderful.

I'll still go to the gym, but hopefully a change in my diet can start up my weight loss. I may have hit a weight loss plateau at the 180's Range.

Also, the doctor's visit did some good. I got measured, and as it turns out, I am 4 Feet 11 Inches.25 tall, so technically, my goal should be in the 130's Weight Loss Range. Now with a firm goal in mind, I need to continue eating right and exercising.