View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #1977
doxiequeen1

Name of Commissioner: 2010fancygift (ebay)
Website/C.com gallery: http://shop.ebay.com/2010fancygift/m.html
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) A sequined clutch to match a costume.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item

Timeline (how long your order took to process) The shipping was pretty awful, I won the auction on 02/23/11 and it arrived on Monday 3/14/2011. I guess since my other one came in a week I expected this one to come fast too!

Describe your Experience. Their wasn't ANY communication, the auction mentioned the product was customizable, but it was already in the right color so I didn't ask for any changes.

Pros: The item looks just as pictured..Well, maybe slightly lighter in person, but that's a good thing! XD, It's really well sewn and the closure is metal, I can tell despite it looking pretty it will hold up to actually carrying things, which is pretty rare for purses like it, it's also larger then the measurements they listed! which is a big pro for me.

Cons: The lining is awful, it feels like shower curtain. Really, NO IDEA why they would use that, it's horrible. Their were several loose threads around the edges, the chain is really uncomfortable on my wrist >.< and I was never sent a tracking number.

Comments. They claim these are customizable, but honestly, they are very much factory made. You can just tell with the way they are sewn and the packaging they come in. Not really a problem, but I wouldn't trust their custom claims.

The lining REALLY bothers me, but I guess you can't be picky when you pay $6 for something. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat if I need anything else! Would be an A+ if it weren't for the lining being disgusting.

Final Grade: A