View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Crossplaying Anna Dewitt/Elizabeth

Hey Everyone. I'm working on my first crossplay for Bioshock Infinites Elizabeth. Ran into some issues regrading corset size and making the fake cleavage (have read the topic on this and still troubled).

Budget: No budget, I want to make this perfect, I want no one to even know i'm a male.
Materials: Would like to use real materials that was used in the game. This is simple, the outfit is velvet and a corset.
Time: I have until August

1. I Made made the Skirt, made it using dark blue silk velvet with a under net lining to give it the "bell" shape and have a silk white lining that hides the net and gives the 3 inch white trim at the bottom. No issues here.

2. The Corset: In progress, I aim to make the corset exactly like liz's. Using a pure white corset design and adding in dark blue bones to give the strip appearance. Then adding dark blue trim around it. The corset will have the lacing in the back and the small lace trim around the bust.
My issue is giving the appearance of having cleavage. Its a corset so using a bra or stuffing wont work. I have seen many just make do without showing any cleavage, from my point of view that just doesn't look or seem right to me. I am aiming to confuse the unsure and jaw drop those that see my greatness. :P

3: The jacket, incomplete. The design is simple and wont take more a few days and couple bucks to do.

Any help and suggestions let me know.
Casslemen is offline   Reply With Quote