View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2008, 09:18 PM   #994
Koisnake
I want some fancy sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules_yzak_duel View Post
Name: apocalypse pony

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.):

.Hack//GU Kuhn Wig

Timeline (how long your order took to process): 3 Months

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:

I had my Kuhn wig commissioned by apocalypse pony. Which was a huge mistake. I should have just did it myself. But I assumed, since it was an up-do, that I would have too much trouble with it. So I wanted some one experienced, to do an excellent professional job. Her website was good so I thought I'd give her a try. I gave her three months for the task and it didn't even look like she spent two hours on it. I payed her 120.00, for a professional wig.. what I got was crap. She used hot glue on the pony tail.. and yarn ( some times the yarn and glue where stuck together).and it was all miss matched when it came to the color colored. It was ratty looking, the bangs weren't even done up and she hacked the hell out of the back of the wig. I asked for my money back and only got 25.00.

*sighs* I spent an extra 30.00 dollars to fix it..and I was able to save it..sorta..

Final grade:F ..what a disappointment.
Even if the quality was poor, I think an F is more for commissioners who never even sent items. A D- sounds more fair, since you actually got the item.