View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #8
~ Evil Butterfly Minion ~
Tigerzeyes's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 210
Originally Posted by l o l i t a
You can actually buy a ruffler for your machine that will do it for you. I bought one and it works fabulously. I paid I think... 10 or 15 dollars for it. You should be able to find one in any fabric store or a Machine boutique. I bought mine at JoAnn fabrics back when I worked there.
Sorry, I'm super noob, what is a ruffler, and how does it work? Does it attach to your sewing machine or what? Is it easy to attach?
~ Love And Mashed Potatoes! ~
Tigerzeyes is offline   Reply With Quote