View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #17167
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieFruit View Post
There! fixeeddddd.
WELL NOW let me see what i can come up with for you. Maybe you can pull off Misaki Suzuhara from Angelic Layer, Fumitsuki Nanakorobi from Happy Lesson is probably better suited to you however. Lastly Yuuhi Katagiri from Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessaranoke View Post
Haii!!!!

Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 140 ishh
Nationality: Caucasian
Hair: Blonde (Willing to wear wigs thoo)
Eyes: Blue (Willing to buy contact lenses)
Skin: Slightly tan

I am descent at sewing and such!!! Plzzzzzzz any suggestions would be awesomeee

Well you have the proper figure for Ino from Naruto for sure and the hair, Tomoyo Sakagami from Clannad is very good an option for you, maybe also Saber from Fate/Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuff View Post
@ der achte amsel; Japan from APH, Yukio from Ao no Exorcist, Hibari or Lambo from Reborn, Komui from D.Gray-man, Izaya from Durarara!, Ryuji from Toradora, or Ishida from Bleach. :3 Hope you'll find someone you like!

@ iritlus; I can see you as Riza (FMA), Belarus or Hungary (Hetalia), and maybe someone from Disney movies... Tinkerbell, Rapunzel too c:

@ CookieFruit; the DA link doesn't work @w@ from your description, I think you'd make a cute Mio from K-On, Seychelles or Taiwan from Hetalia, Rin from Fate/stay night, Haruhi Suzumiya (long haired vrs.).

@ cphantasm89; you'd make such an awesome Suguro from Ao no Exorcist *__________* your face is perfect for him! Tyki Mikk would be cool, too.

Theeen, this is me:
http://i52.tinypic.com/skxgfr.jpg,
http://i55.tinypic.com/qyd5pk.jpg.
5.6'', 106 lbs, willing to wear wigs and contacts/crossplay.
Someone has advices? :3
Well i have one in mind you can pull off if you end up liking it, Milk Callaud from The Legend of the Legendary Hero's, maybe also Rei Miyamoto from H.S.O.T.D. something about her reminds me of what i see in your face persona wise. Lastly maybe Misaki Kirihara from Darker Than Black...i think you'd do her well also.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
Custom AirGear Cosplay (0%)

Last edited by Michi : 01-05-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: merging a double post
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote