View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2008, 12:13 PM   #11
Film Geek
Originally Posted by forelyse View Post
I don't graduate until May 2nd, so I'm still good as long as I'm still in Boston. If the common isn't open, the Public Gardens are gorgeous in spring. (Or are they part of the Common technically? ^^
Congrats ^_^

I agree both are gorgeous in the spring! (technically they are two separate entities, eventho they are right next to each other) Especially when the cherry blossoms are out (I now have to guess tho since I no longer live right off the commons, due to graduating last summer XD)

Originally Posted by stardust462 View Post
I think a lot of high school graduations may be May 31 or June 7, so maybe June 14 will be best?
^^;; my hs graduation was on a Thursday, and what would have been my college one (if the admin hadn't messed up my paperwork barring me from going ) would have been a Tuesday. All of the ones I've known about or attended for me & for friends/relatives have all been weekday. So I don't think that picking a Saturday will much interfere with those.

That said, I'm thinking May 31st might be a nice date, tho I do not wanna say for sure till I start my new job.
~ ★ ★ ~

Probable Con Schedule: Katsu, PAX East, Dragon*con, Bakuretsucon...always subject to change

Upcoming Cosplays: Mami(Madoka Magica), Morrigan(Darkstalkers)var, a Secret, &...?

"Immortality is a fantasy. Life is short, so we should take care of it. The shorter the life is, the more fight we have to make." ~Hatori Heiji (Detective Conan)

Inuyasha is a 200-year-old bantling and Sesshoumaru has a security fluffy.
Starlightslk is offline   Reply With Quote