View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2013, 03:30 AM   #5
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
HA that's MY thread lol I was gonna bring that up but you beat me to it!! I couldn't link it on my phone so I had to wait..Guess I was too late lol

But Yea that thread basically sums up what I would say here..
In fact, I just had a customer last week break a sword I made. Now I never spoke directly to them, they don't have an account, but they had a friend that does and that person replayed messages back and forth. Out of nowhere a few days after sending it, I get a message saying I MESSED UP >.< And I'm like, "No, not possible, I have done other props the same way with amazing results."..Come to find out, the person tried doubleback taping the sword to their belt and it broke..Yea, cuz THAT'S my fault..I got basically almost lashed at for his mistake..
Lol, sorry about that! I just remebered it was somewhere so decided to find it. I thought it was a good idea, since the marketplace feedback system was very underutilized, but I was always curious at what exactly a commissioner might be rating a customer on. I've not had a bad experience selling anything, so I cannot complain about any customers. I will say, that once a product is in the customer's hands, it is up to the customer to handle with care -- of course, the product has to be in good condition and the like before arriving and when it does arrivie. That is a bit uncalled for to blame the commissioner in that case -- props or anything is not full proof! They are still fragile. Seems the customer should have said they accidentally broke it and ask the best way to fix it. I would have anyways. :P
angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote