View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2008, 02:46 PM   #129
ballet shoes
candy holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirayne View Post
Hey all. I'm Emma (would to be known by my username Sephy as theres too many Emmas in the world! Lol). I'm a cosplayer whos been cosplaying for 15years. I've attended over 100 conventions and this year will be my first foray into the anime convention world. Firstly with Expo then with Amecon. I tend to crossplay. I'm also a huge gaming fan (fav series Final Fantasy and Soulcalibur). I also love movies, going out, drawing and stage combat.

I'm based in Manchester and would love to meet cosplayers who I can cosplay with and enjoy cons with.
I know Ive said hi in the Manc threads but Ill introduce myself to you properly

I'm Jacqui and Ive only just turned 23 (my God its scary!!). Obviously I have a massive obsession with anime and manga but my other passions are J Rock, gaming and writing. Ive been interested in cosplay for a long time but have only plucked up the courage to do it myself and become active in the community over the last year or so.

I work in Gamestation so I'm a bit of a gaming geek. I mostly love rpgs, beat em ups and rythm action games. My "show off" game (everyone has one) is definately Ouendan but when people see me play its a mixture of "Woah!!!!!" and "good lord thats mighty sad".

Nearer the time of the FF 13 launch Im going to ask my mighty manager if its ok to have some kind of FF cosplay competition. I promised my friend that Id do a FF cosplay and Ive decided on Tidus. I also prefer to crossplay. Actually I hardly ever play female characters. I guess I just like male characters a whole lot more!!

Seeing as were both Manc based I think we should definately run into each other (not literally of course lol) at some point. I always love meeting new cosplayers and people who have simular interests. Two of my closest friends are fortunately as obsessed with cosplaying too so we cosplay together a lot

Emma Frost - X Men
Noel Vermillion - Blaz Blue
Hope Esthiem - Final Fantasy XIII
Black Cat - Amazing Spiderman
ballet shoes is offline   Reply With Quote