View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2011, 06:58 AM   #1994
KittyVinVin
Flame_Alchemist2002

Name of Merchant: cosplaywigsusa
Item purchased: Kingdom Hearts Axel wig
Links to pictures of item: Just look at my icon. I'm wearing it :3
Timeline: Ordered it Saturday night at 4am. Wig showed up in the mail Monday (before the epic blizzard). EXTREMELY fast shipping.

Pros: Extremely fast shipping, and in my opinion, nicely styled. The wig was already cut, styled, glued, etc. The wig arrived in a box to protect the wig from flattening. Honestly, I rather style wigs myself, but I just don't have the time anymore for it.

Cons: It took me a while to figure out how to get the wig on (seriously the spikes are everywhere on the wig, I was trying to figure out how to get it on without damaging the wig itself) That, and I had a difficult time keeping the wig on my head. My hair is long and thick (hair is almost past my lower back), but I never had issues wearing wigs before as long as I put my hair up correctly in a wig cap. There ARE clips on the inside of the wig, so it makes it a little bit easier to keep the wig on.

Final Comments: A very nice wig in general for any Axel cosplay, the seller has excellent communication and extremely fast shipping. I highly recommend them.

Final Grade: A+!!