View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #11122
Angelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoaccess View Post
Hello, all!
It's been about a year since I last participated in a "Who?" thread, so, I thought it might be interesting to see what new ideas that people might have.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 128lbs
Build: Average; busty(34D), dem thighs.
Hair: Various, lol. Currently a sharp, purple, A-Line with bangs. Naturally it is a dark blonde/light brown, but I've really no problem with cutting it/dying it, and am completely open to wearing wigs. So, I suppose hair color/style is not an issue here.
Eyes: Blue, I wear prescription contacts.
Skin: Pale as a ghost.
Picture!
Picture!
Sorry for crappy pictures, lol. I can try to find better if needed.

I'm essentially open to any and all suggestions. I watch anime, I play video games, etc.

In the past I cosplayed as Tsunade from Naruto, Zoey from L4D, Motoko from Ghost in the Shell, and I have plans for a Team Fortress 2 Medic and Tali from Mass Effect 2.. So I'm a little all over the place. I haven't been watching a whole lot of anime recently, so I'm kind of out on ideas for cosplay, and wouldn't mind something new to look into.

As far as skill, I'm decent with sewing. I'm not perfect, but I can make outfits work and look pretty on the outside, just don't look under them, haha.
Props are no problem at all. I love props and can probably figure out someway to make just about anything, huzzah for being art student!

So, yeah, probably tmi, but any ideas people can offer me would be much appreciated!
how about fuu from samurai champloo http://www.homemademech.com/Uploads/...1130588977.jpg
Angelix is offline   Reply With Quote