View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #5416
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana05 View Post
I finally wore Choir Boy Ciel to a con. I wore it to Tokyo in Tulsa where J. Micheal Tatum (Sebastian's English voice) was a guest. I got his autograph on my Blu-Rays and a photo with him. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend much time with him. The line to see him was really long and I didn't want to hold up anyone behind me.

I also got Caitlin Glass' (Hannah) autograph. Too bad I wasn't Alois when I got to her. I still got a photo with her as Pikachu. She did say that she wished she saw my kimono!Alois though.
Very nice ^^ I'm so jealous of people who can go to Texas cons, all the VAs are there! D< Not like I secretly have a dream to meet Tatum and Jason Douglas (Claude and Sebby's VAs) or anything...Pfff... We did have Brina Palencia at AWA, but I was reeeeally distracted that con and completely forgot x-x;
And this is a kind of random thought, but if I were to ever meet Tatum in my Ciel cosplay (he's jokingly complained about all the Ciels (and Brina) that order him to do stuff at panels) all I would order him to do is give me a hug. *nod*

Meanwhile..hmph. I am annoyed at myself for spending most of my money Dx I've realized I really don't want to do choirCiel first but...I should have barely enough to get the other version that I really like. Thankfully, there isn't another cosplay event that I know of after AWA until December, so I have time to get all the accessories together too. I just hope that my commissioner will let me do the 'pay materials when I start making it, pay labor once I'm done' thing so I can get it..
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote