Website
uscos00.com

Character commissioned
Denmark from Axis Powers Hetalia
Full costume: Shirt, pants, tie, coat, hat, boot covers
Pictures of the costume on their website

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Pictures~

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
I don't remember exactly how long, but I do remember that I ordered it sometime in September and it arrived before my event on October 24.

Describe your Experience.
This was my first time buying a cosplay online with my own money so I was incredibly nervous about getting scammed, but as soon as I opened the package, all my fears were gone. I'm incredibly happy with the costume and would definitely recommend this site to my friends.

Pros
-The costume I received looks exactly like the picture on the website and includes everything that was shown in the picture.
-Apart from the beads (mentioned below), the costume has held up extremely well, especially considering how incredibly often I wear it. It still looks great even though I've worn it more times than I count.

Cons
-They don't clearly display shipping prices on their website so I ended up paying more than I expected to at first.
-There are little bead-like things all around the cuffs which were not sewn on very securely so it was easy for the thread attaching them to rip and for the beads to fall off.

Comments
Overall, I love the cosplay and would have no concern with buying from them again.

Final Grade: A

----------------

Name of Commissioner
Cosplay Fu

Website
It won't let me post the link, but I'm sure you can find it with a simple Google search.

Character commissioned
Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji II
Full costume: Shirt, shorts, vest, coat, neck tie

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Pictures~

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
I ordered it on January 18th and the site told me it should arrive by February 24th. It arrived February 12th.

Describe your Experience.
My girlfriend has ordered cosplays from this site before and they are all very nice and look just like the pictures on the site so I decided to go ahead and buy their Alois cosplay for myself.

Pros
-Compared to most other online cosplay sites, the prices aren't too bad. Most of their full cosplays are under $100.
-Free shipping! All of their products have free shipping so they don't surprise you with some ridiculous shipping fee.
-The cosplays my girlfriend and I have gotten from them always look just like the pictures on the site so you know just what you're getting.
-Custom sizing is free and, (as far as I can tell), accurate. I went ahead and got the custom sizing and I'm glad I did because I have no complaints with how the costume fits me.

Cons
-One of the little bead things fell off (I think it got caught on something in my car), but that's not something that I can't easily fix.

Comments
I'm incredibly pleased with my purchase and I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

Final Grade: A+