View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #5418
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana05 View Post
I also do have Brina Palencia's autograph on a wall scroll. She was at Naka-Kon 2011. I had just watched Black Butler a few days before the con so I bought the scroll in the dealer's room for her and J. Micheal Tatum. I hope she comes to another con of mine so she can sign my Blu-Rays as well. But personally I want to see Luci Christian even more as I don't have her autograph at all.
I only wish I had one of the VAs autogrpahs |D Maybe one of them will be at AWA. (Another random thought, but I really want to see Claude and Sebby's voice actors both at the same con. Seeing them act IC together would be amazing.)

Urgh...this friend. I swear, I honestly kind of hate him. I planned to cosplay Ciel again since he said he wasn't anymore (no more comparison to him, which was kind of a relief to me) and now has turned around and decided since he's found such a sweet friend to be Sebby with him, he's going to do a crapton of other versions with them. Which, in turn, made me lose most of my inspiration for Ciel. Just as I get my new wig. Thankfully there's one version I could do that he never would, and the base wig works for multiple characters, so it isn't a complete waste...just mostly, to me x-x; (I wish I knew why it bothers me so much, and puts me off...but I just don't :/)

Thankfully, thought, my now-girlfriend cosplays Luca, so she's making me want to do versions of Alois again, now. While I am a little bummed about the above..I'm trying to plan my schedule for AWA to include surprising her with a young Alois cosplay...I'm just having trouble finding color refs for the pants x-x Guh.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote