Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 07-14-2006, 11:25 AM   #1
WickedLady
t3h H4x0r

Comfortable Shoes?

I have fairly wide feet, and I'm always scared to buy any shoes online for fear of them not fitting. Does anybody recommend a certain brand or know a pair of shoes that are comfy? Also does anybody have any tips on how to make plain-ish shoes into more EGL styled ones?

Thanksies!
-Krissy
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
Chibeli
Fabric Junkie

http://www.cosworx.com/product.php?p...at=2438&page=3

These shoes are very comfy and the buckles aren't decorative - they can be adjusted. You might want to wear them out a little before your convention/photoshoot/whatever as you would with any costume shoe because they can take some getting used to, due to the height and the weight (those soles are solid!). I wouldn't worry about comfort after that, however.
Chibeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2006, 04:23 AM   #3
Kiss

I got some really cute comfy shoes at Payless. They are mary jane style with little hole at the top, they come in black, white, pink, and blue. They arent platforms but Loli shoes dont have to be ^.^ and they come in wide (blah my feet are wide too)
If you are willing to spend a lot of money Baby, the Stars Shine Bright shoes! I have a few pairs and they fit really nice. I'm a size 9, I think.
Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2006, 10:57 AM   #4
WickedLady
t3h H4x0r

Thank you so much I tend to have problems with finding comfy shoes, but I'll definitely take a look around at payless, and check out the shoes in your link.
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2006, 03:41 PM   #5
TiyenaKayla

Just be glad you don't live in Canada for that reason. If you have wide feet payless is on of the few places that sell wide and even then they don't have much. But back to your question everyone has diIfferent opions on what is comfy. I find my 5 inch stelletos to be one of my comfiest paires of shoes.
TiyenaKayla is offline   Reply With Quote