Hey guys, anyone fluent in Japanese? I have a set of internet instructions for my aunt's coworker that needs to be translated. It's only about half a page long, but it will probably take some work. Anyone up for it? PM me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your help is VERY appreciated! Thanks!
Here's the original message (I thought they needed a japanese to english translation, but when i found out it was the other way around, I knew my two year background in high school wasn't going to do me any good at all, especially if they want it to sound professional at all ^_^;; *huge sweatdrop*):
I also need the same thing translated for nobby. In place of sekido's name place in nobby in each instance. Also tell let nobby know that his password is which ever one he has been using to login.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Kemp <email@example.com>
Date: Nov 20, 2006 1:12 PM
Subject: RE: Thanks for you Help Translating
What I need translated into Japanese is the following:
Dear Mr. Sekido,
The first way to set up your email is to open internet explorer and clear the address bar completely. Then type in only email.secureserver.net. This will bring you to the login page and then type in firstname.lastname@example.org
in the space that says email address. Then type in the password that you have been using or if you have not changed it it would be sekido1, which is all lower case. This should open up your email and allow you full access.
If you want to go to Outlook and set it up here is the procedure:
1) Go to tools on the top
2) Under email place a dot in the circle marked view or change existing accounts
3) Click the option to change
4) Type in where it says incoming mail server (POP3) mail.iskyinc.com
5) Type in where it says outgoing mail server (SMTP) smtpout.secureserver.net
6) Where it says username put in the email address email@example.com
be sure to place a check mark below this in the area where it says save the password
7) Where it says password type in the same password that you have used logging in using the address bar
8) Click on more settings
9) Click on advanced
10) Change the incoming server port number to 110
11) Change the outgoing server port number to 80
12) Click OK
13) Test by clicking the send/recieve button on the top of outlook express at least twice.
If there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to ask.