Go Back   Cosplay.com > Usergroup Forums > Usergroup Discussion and Recruitment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #796
inuashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedramage View Post
Now what time would be good for us to show up on your door step? LOL
Actually 1p.m. would be a lot better for me than 12, if that's ok with you guys ^_^ I take it we're cosplaying this time, right?
EDIT: There is a really pretty secluded lake-thing down the street from my place: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...3&member=27538
so if you guys want to go there for a possible photoshoot, that could be another option.

Last edited by inuashley : 12-25-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Unread 12-24-2006, 07:51 PM   #797
RosyAristocracy
Spinzaku: WABAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
Actually 1p.m. would be a lot better for me than 12, if that's ok with you guys ^_^ Also, my address is: the following adress has been edited out for safety purposes. Nice try (not really), random stalker people trying to find out where Ashley lives! xDand i'm on the left side of a cul-de-sac. Yay for mapquest! I take it we're cosplaying this time, right?
EDIT: There is a really pretty secluded lake-thing down the street from my place: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...3&member=27538
so if you guys want to go there for a possible photoshoot, that could be another option.
Arigatou! Bohahaha, now I know where you live
And 1 should be fine for me ^_^
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)

Last edited by RosyAristocracy : 12-29-2006 at 07:23 PM.
RosyAristocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2006, 08:27 PM   #798
SumisuRin
Otaku Mom

Unfortunately, Kurai and I won't be able to make the meeting. Kurai has a caligraphy showing in Little Toyko that day and we have to go. But we might be able to go early in the morning and stop by in the afternoon. Depends on when the gallery closes and what time we can get out of LA.
SumisuRin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2006, 11:47 PM   #799
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumisuRin View Post
Unfortunately, Kurai and I won't be able to make the meeting. Kurai has a caligraphy showing in Little Toyko that day and we have to go. But we might be able to go early in the morning and stop by in the afternoon. Depends on when the gallery closes and what time we can get out of LA.
Awwww. I hope it works out to stop by in the afternoon. ^_^

Merry Christmas (Tomorrow) Everyone! I might not get on tomorrow, just so y'all know. Even though it will probably look like I am on since I'm going to leave that window with a really good Deidara cosplay up. ^_^;
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
Unread 12-25-2006, 01:52 AM   #800
Kurai_811
<3

Unread 12-25-2006, 04:13 PM   #801
Sonsko-chan
Rude and Ginger

Merry Christmas all.
Unread 12-25-2006, 08:49 PM   #802
inuashley

I want to take my address down so that no creepy person decides to stalk me XD So if you still need my address for the meeting, PM me. Thanks ^^
Unread 12-25-2006, 10:14 PM   #803
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
I want to take my address down so that no creepy person decides to stalk me XD So if you still need my address for the meeting, PM me. Thanks ^^
O_O
I hope no creepy people stalk you...
So is the meeting at 1 or at 12? I don't want to come an hour early xP

Milfie and I went to the Griffith observatory and we learned one important thing: Frosty the snowman will one day kill us all. Seriously, that movie is evil! >_>

Last edited by RosyAristocracy : 12-26-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Unread 12-26-2006, 02:56 PM   #804
inuashley

Yes, I believe the meeting is now at 1p.m and I'm happy to announce that there will be DDR set up for anyone who wants it. If you have any more idea for stuff to do, tell me ^^
Unread 12-26-2006, 09:31 PM   #805
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Yes, I believe the meeting is now at 1p.m and I'm happy to announce that there will be DDR set up for anyone who wants it. If you have any more idea for stuff to do, tell me ^^
Oooh you are lucky, you have DDR.
As for things to do, maybe a kind of contest? It doesn't have to include prizes, it could just be something fun. ^_^

Or, we could play the pocky game! xD (This is a joke, not to be taken seriously at all...)
Does anyone even know what that is? ^_^;

Unread 12-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #806
Sonsko-chan
Rude and Ginger

!!!! Depending on if we can order the wig, I may be able to come as my Bleachy keen loveliness!!
Unread 12-26-2006, 09:56 PM   #807
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonsko-chan View Post
!!!! Depending on if we can order the wig, I may be able to come as my Bleachy keen loveliness!!
Does that mean your Karin?

I forgot to add in the last post that I will be gone until friday evening, and I probably won't get on the computer until then. :/

Unread 12-26-2006, 09:59 PM   #808
Sonsko-chan
Rude and Ginger

Well, Karin is my Bleachy keen costume. :3
Unread 12-26-2006, 10:16 PM   #809
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonsko-chan View Post
Well, Karin is my Bleachy keen costume. :3
Bleachy keen. I like that, it sounds cool. ^_^

Unread 12-26-2006, 10:21 PM   #810
Sonsko-chan
Rude and Ginger

Sank'yuu. I came up with it once when posting in the Bleach thread..I dunno how..I think I was gonna say peachy, but instead I said Bleachy, 'cause it rhymes, or summat. ^^;