Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 03-17-2007, 04:12 PM   #1
ReiHari
Fuzzy Bumpkin

Anyone making fursuits for Youma '07?

Hehe, Heya xD I'm curious on how many people are planning on making fursuits, or at least some half-fursuits. (Like Shippo)

I plan to HOPEFULLY make Mayaa (Mountain Cat from Azumanga Daioh) or something close to that, and I think it'd be neat to meet up with some other fursuiters <3

So tell me; Are you gonna fursuit for youma '07?

Upcoming cosplays:
Fuu (Sam.Champloo)
Chrona (SE)
Stage 2!Medusa (SE)
Surpise! (pokemon)
ReiHari is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-21-2007, 08:10 PM   #2
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiHari View Post
Hehe, Heya xD I'm curious on how many people are planning on making fursuits, or at least some half-fursuits. (Like Shippo)

I plan to HOPEFULLY make Mayaa (Mountain Cat from Azumanga Daioh) or something close to that, and I think it'd be neat to meet up with some other fursuiters <3

So tell me; Are you gonna fursuit for youma '07?

I'd eventually like to make a quadruped version of one of the wolves from Wolf's Rain (either Toboe or Kiba) or a quadruped Oki from Okami, but no idea if I'm have the time or resources to work on those by Youmacon or not.

When I say quadruped, I mean like Monoyasha's Kilala and StormAkima's Demon Sesshoumaru....made so I could walk around on all fours.

But even if I don't get any of those done I might bring my Shippo. I was going to retire him but he's too much fun to wear, I get too many great reactions from people. ^^
Bahzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 09:05 PM   #3
ReiHari
Fuzzy Bumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animeisha View Post
I'd eventually like to make a quadruped version of one of the wolves from Wolf's Rain (either Toboe or Kiba) or a quadruped Oki from Okami, but no idea if I'm have the time or resources to work on those by Youmacon or not.

When I say quadruped, I mean like Monoyasha's Kilala and StormAkima's Demon Sesshoumaru....made so I could walk around on all fours.

But even if I don't get any of those done I might bring my Shippo. I was going to retire him but he's too much fun to wear, I get too many great reactions from people. ^^

EEP! I would like JUMP ON YOU if I saw you in one of those! XDD though y'know, maybe not JUMP ON, more like respectively pet xD

I've always been fascinated with Quad suits... doesn't it hurt your back to walk around like that all day? X33

But if you can, Go for making those! I'll hug you to death XD And if you're shippo, expect some hugs, because I WILL HUG >3 Shippo= LOVE x3

Good luck on your costumes!

Upcoming cosplays:
Fuu (Sam.Champloo)
Chrona (SE)
Stage 2!Medusa (SE)
Surpise! (pokemon)
Unread 03-23-2007, 11:54 AM   #4
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

It probably would hurt my back to walk like that all day, but eh, the things we do for cosplay right? XD

Right now I'm leaning towards Kiba because there's high quality long white fur more available for him(that I can shave down for the face and paws), with Toboe or Oki to get the colors right I'd have to either custom color something or use something way shorter pile than I'd like.

And I like hugs! ^^ Not sure if I'll wear Shippo or not though, the fur on the tail is starting to look kinda worn, might be time to order some new fur and re-make it. I love Shippo too, he's just so cute! ^^
Bahzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
ReiHari
Fuzzy Bumpkin

Agreed <D well, I'd do a lot for cosplaying if it required it, but I'm still young and slowly working my way up XD I hope one day to make a Fully animated fursuit of Charizard with movable tail and wings, openable mouth, and open and closable eyes XDD Though I'm a newbie in sewing, so I'm gonna have to take some lessons and so on o-o

Upcoming cosplays:
Fuu (Sam.Champloo)
Chrona (SE)
Stage 2!Medusa (SE)
Surpise! (pokemon)