Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 11-21-2006, 04:49 PM   #46
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Well I'm looking for any of the pictures that people may have taken of me, at the con. I was the Bankai/Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I probably spent most of my non-gophering time with CloakedSchemer, so that may help narrow things down.

Also I have pics as well from Youmacon, that as soon I finish uploading them I will provide a link to them, and if I got one of you feel free to take it. Just credit the picture to me, Raiji Magiwind (which is my handle just about everywhere, including DeviantART and SheezyArt), Of course, if you want the unaltered image, then please feel free to PM me with your e-mail and I will send you the original image .jpeg file.

EDIT: I got the first round worth of my pics from Youmacon, now in my cosplay.com photo gallery. Check out the Album labled "Youmacon 2006"

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]

Last edited by Raiji Magiwind : 11-22-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Raiji Magiwind is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-29-2006, 08:33 AM   #47
AquaHaute

...ANYONE have Sniper Wolf? I've checked every gallery that's been posted (both here and on the Youmacon forums), and there's been nothing of ANY of the three Metal Gear Solid cosplayers except one of young Ocelot, and I know a ton of people took my picture.
Anime Central 2005: Female Oracle, Final Fantasy Tactics
Anime Central 2006: Sniper Wolf, Metal Gear Solid, Female Oracle FF Tactics
Youmacon 2006: Sniper Wolf, MGS1
Youmacon 2007: Femal Oracle, FF Tactics

Future cosplay ideas: The Sorrow, The Boss (both outfits), Female Summoner (FFT), Shuji and Chise (Saikano), Chell (Portal)
AquaHaute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 12:21 PM   #48
Elendriel
God of Mischief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiji Magiwind View Post
Well I'm looking for any of the pictures that people may have taken of me, at the con. I was the Bankai/Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I probably spent most of my non-gophering time with CloakedSchemer, so that may help narrow things down.

Also I have pics as well from Youmacon, that as soon I finish uploading them I will provide a link to them, and if I got one of you feel free to take it. Just credit the picture to me, Raiji Magiwind (which is my handle just about everywhere, including DeviantART and SheezyArt), Of course, if you want the unaltered image, then please feel free to PM me with your e-mail and I will send you the original image .jpeg file.

EDIT: I got the first round worth of my pics from Youmacon, now in my cosplay.com photo gallery. Check out the Album labled "Youmacon 2006"

yay pics of me! I think I have some of you too

*Planned cons for 12*
WW Chicago, TVD NJ, Dragon*Con, AWA, NYCC, Chicago TARDIS, Youmacon, TVD Orlando
Elendriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 12:50 PM   #49
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakedSchemer View Post
yay pics of me! I think I have some of you too

Yeppers.
I think there are some of ya on the consplayers.com site too, so if you haven't stopped by there yet, then definatly stop there too. I just happened to stop there the other day to check to see if they had uploaded the Youmacon stuff yet and they had. There's about 15 pages of pics from Youma over thata way....

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]
Raiji Magiwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007, 11:04 PM   #50
Kyora
Rawwrr. >w<

Oh Friday and Saturday, i was one of the Tifa Lockharts from Advent Children... n_n; I was teh Asian one who had to take off her glasses and watch for photos, if that helps at all... x_X;
Kyora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 04:26 PM   #51
Hebi_ichigo16
Chibi<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaruchan View Post
Go right ahead, just photo credit Hikaruchan if use on this site, and if use on another site credit http://www.icosplay.com
omigawd! my best friends sister is the second one in the final fantasy pictures ^^ i forget the name of who she was. Unfortunatly i couldnt go because of a colorguard competition but im definatly going this year!
Hebi_ichigo16 is offline   Reply With Quote