Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-31-2007, 02:50 PM   #61
XMoonLilyX

Loool, why is it that i've only just discovered this forum? Yay, win for UK cosplay. FINALLY. X.X

Anyway...introduction wise...I'm 17 from Leicester...will be going to Amecon, Fuyucon AND Alcon this year. Ha ha...I just can't say no to a good con. Oh and I'll be cosplaying at all 3 of course. O_~
Roxas (Org xiii) - Kingdom Hearts II - 100%
Young Phoenix - Phoenix Wright (T+T) - 100%
Raziel - Angel Sanctuary - 100%
Fred Weasley - Harry Potter - 100%
Wolfram - Kyou Kara Maou -100%
Ariel (Blue Dress) - The Little Mermaid - 100%
Eternal Sailor Saturn - 100%

Planned Events:
Oct Expo
Auchinawa
Kitacon
XMoonLilyX is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #62
DaniGirl84
its always tarmac toast

yay uk cosplayers

anyway im Dani live in wigan northwest england and im a newbie to cosplay im attending expo midlands in sept it will be my first and im planning on cosplayin kurenai from naruto
as its my first time anyone got any advise
DaniGirl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2007, 05:52 PM   #63
Leadmill
Looks good in uniform...

Don't do a costume everyone else does, there are far to many Naruto, FMA, or Final Fantasy/Kingdom hearts cosplayers. I think its better to do a costume that stands out and will be remembered

Current Cosplay Projects
Nights Watch Brother (Game of Thrones) - 70%
Shy Guy (Mario Warfare) - 90%
Leadmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #64
DaniGirl84
its always tarmac toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadmill View Post
Don't do a costume everyone else does, there are far to many Naruto, FMA, or Final Fantasy/Kingdom hearts cosplayers. I think its better to do a costume that stands out and will be remembered
i know but i really wanted to do this thats why i didnt opt for a main character
DaniGirl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2007, 06:49 PM   #65
SuperSucka
Nut-bar

Hi all, New on the forum, been lookin at the site a few years now though, thought Its about time I showed my Head from out the woodwork.

Hoping to do my first Cosplay/crossplay at Octobers MCM, if I can pluck up the courage.

Not sure quite who or what to go as yet, Torn between Mana or various anime gaming characters, Bridget GGX2 and Sailor Jupiter ATM, but thats just me getting thing sorted out, when I do go though gunning to have a full 3 hours transformation makeover though. GOD I must be mad. LOL.

Also hoping to go in a group, so If any body knows of a group I could join or somebody wants to start one that would be cool.

Finally Wil be looking to get a costume commisioned as have no talent or skill in that area what so ever, so if anybody knows a good commisioner, I would like to hear from you.

Any hoo, hopefully I'll see you all around the forum
Unread 06-20-2007, 05:22 PM   #66
SakuraAngel
Manga Princess

Heya Dani! Welcome to the site! Anyways, if you want to cosplay as Kurenai, I'd say go for it, there may be other Kurenai's there, but so what, it doesnt matter; just make yours as good as possible ^^

SuperSucka hey, dont be afraid to cosplay, it's a great feeling if people ask for pictures, and its not like you'd be the only cosplayer there, I'm sure I'll be there. If your looking for commisioners, try the spam section and enjoy cosplaying~

Attending...
Kitacon III

Cosplaying...
[font="Garamond"]Severus Snape - Harry Potter Marauders Era
Quistis Trepe - Final Fantasy VIII
Usui Pirika - Shaman King
SakuraAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #67
restlesswarrior
restlesswarrior

hi,
i'm a uk cosplayer, or a cornish cosplayer, i've cosplayed b4 but i've never cosplayed at a convention or expo yet, but that might change this year at the japanex on the 21-22 july!
Unread 06-21-2007, 10:34 AM   #68
BorgmanJayce
Ore Wa, Sanjou!

I'm Jason but my friends call me Jayce for short.

I cosplayed as Rude of the Turks at the Naruto DVD launch in Manchester last month and a few days later cosplayed as "Jayce Marcheson - The Terror of Midgard" [I was the guy with the toy Tonfas which are going to be in next year's Power Rangers series which is going to be called "Power Rangers - Jungle Fury"] and as Ichiro from Nerima Daikon Brothers at the MCM Expo.

I'm hoping to go to Amecon in August and I'll probably be cosplaying as those characters again and for October's Expo, I'm hoping to cosplay as Dr Mc Ninja or one of the Elite Beat Agents or Ryotaro Nogami aka Kamen Rider Den'Ou.
BorgmanJayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2007, 06:43 PM   #69
deshwitat

Yo I'm deshwitat, 22 and from glasgow. I should be cosplaying Zazie the Beast at the japanexpo. So Maybe see you there restlesswarrior, and hopefully anyone else of here thats going.
deshwitat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #70
SakuraAngel
Manga Princess

Hey guys!
I cant remember if I introduced myself properly in this thread, so I'll do it again.
Names Leanne, 17 from the West Midlands. Hoping to have my Yuna X-2 cosplay sorted before Midlands MCM, and should at London MCM as Yuna again in October!

Attending...
Kitacon III

Cosplaying...
[font="Garamond"]Severus Snape - Harry Potter Marauders Era
Quistis Trepe - Final Fantasy VIII
Usui Pirika - Shaman King
SakuraAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #71
ippiki_okami
Ray

Hi, I'm from West Yorkshire. Haven't cosplayed before but I'm putting together my first costume at the moment (L from Death Note). I really want to wear it to the next Midlands MCM Expo if I can get there!
ippiki_okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2007, 04:15 PM   #72
infinitydragon
high caffeene content

yay for a U.K area finaly.
i still havent been to a convention yet, no funds, no time and only one costume!
Utsuho Reiuzi (Touhou Project)

Cons:
London Expo May 2010
J-Culture Con 2010

infinitydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2007, 06:10 PM   #73
Littlegeeky

Hi I'm Ellie and I'm from the Northwest (Burscough)! I like Legend of Zelda, Full Metal Alchemist and reading manga (even though my local bookstore has stoped selling most of it :[) I'm hoping to cosplay as Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or if I can find enough people we will cosplay as The Ouran high school Host club! Not been to a Convention yet but hope to attend Amecon 2008!
Littlegeeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 01:30 PM   #74
Rosieal
Magister Mundi Sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegeeky View Post
Hi I'm Ellie and I'm from the Northwest (Burscough)! I like Legend of Zelda, Full Metal Alchemist and reading manga (even though my local bookstore has stoped selling most of it :[) I'm hoping to cosplay as Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or if I can find enough people we will cosplay as The Ouran high school Host club! Not been to a Convention yet but hope to attend Amecon 2008!
Aww Mikuru! We've been searching for one for AGES. :P
Rosieal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #75
Littlegeeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Aww Mikuru! We've been searching for one for AGES. :P
Well thats if I can make the costume, I'm ok at sowing but not the greatest. Hopefully I should have it done by summer if this silly summer project gets done. I'll take pictures if I do finish.
Littlegeeky is offline   Reply With Quote