Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Unread 08-10-2006, 05:29 PM   #91
strawberry_yura

Lucky you, I wish I could visit Korea sometime >.< I've never been there before ㅠㅠ Maybe someday though... have you been to any conventions there?

Unread 08-11-2006, 03:19 AM   #92
jabbberwocky115

Nope, I didn't know Korea had any conventions.
Plus, I've gotten into cosplaying only this year.
I wish I had though...
Maybe when I'm in Korea next time.
What are some of the conventions in Korea?
jabbberwocky115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2006, 10:24 PM   #93
Train
Stray Cat

There really isnt such big convention in Korea though. Weekly, people go cosplaying in one of the theme parks in Seoul. I forget, my aunt told me about it when she came over for summer.
Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2006, 04:08 PM   #94
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Train
There really isnt such big convention in Korea though. Weekly, people go cosplaying in one of the theme parks in Seoul. I forget, my aunt told me about it when she came over for summer.
Yeah I intend going back to Seoul in the spring to visit a friend there was trying to find some sort of activity that would be going on to attend. Ok and to go to Lotte World/Park cause it was so much fun ^_^;
Unread 08-15-2006, 06:01 PM   #95
kiwi_lady
Myu it

prolly 롯데월드 (Lotte world)? thats the only theme park IN seoul that I can think of....
theres also Neverland XD
such an awesome park.. but SOOO pricy @_@;;;
sorry had finals couldnt be very.. "active" online -_-;

Cosplay Store for the Cosplay minded.
kiwi_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2006, 09:19 AM   #96
Silence_Sigh
yawn... bored...

i remember another theme park INSIDE a building(maybe a mall?). i remember being amazed that they had one(note, that it was big enough to be a theme park, but not BIG as in scale of our six flags etc.) it just really took me surprise that it was INDOORs.

See you at Otakon 07!
Silence_Sigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2006, 09:53 AM   #97
Ciarathallya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_lady
prolly 롯데월드 (Lotte world)? thats the only theme park IN seoul that I can think of....
theres also Neverland XD
such an awesome park.. but SOOO pricy @_@;;;
sorry had finals couldnt be very.. "active" online -_-;
That's it! I remember riding Gyro Drop or whatever... then I remember the kimchi I ate going spew shortly thereafter.

yeah I also remember going someplace that had and indoor park. Cannot remember if that was Lotte or some other place... been so long... gah 7 years. Must go back soon to visit friends real soon. And of course to be cosplay with them cause they say no one cosplays around them ;__;

Last edited by Ciarathallya : 08-17-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Ciarathallya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2006, 11:21 AM   #98
kiwi_lady
Myu it

yeap its Lotte X3!
the biggest indoor theme park in the world i believe!
They also have an ice link INSIDE of the mall O_O;;;
so special XD;

korean cosplays i believe is mostly within school friend kinda deal.. some of them even has cosplay clubs +_+!

Cosplay Store for the Cosplay minded.
kiwi_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #99
Ciarathallya

Yeah indoor water rides... then the rollcoaster O_O. Wow! I had never seen such a thing. The shopping mall... restaurant, museum too I think. Lotte World is pretty great.

So there's in school cosplay clubs? Ooooh that's why he's having trouble finding cosplayers there. Ok. I need to tell my friend right away. He went to Seoul with the hope of attending cons and cosplaying.

Last edited by Ciarathallya : 08-17-2006 at 12:12 PM.
Ciarathallya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2006, 12:11 PM   #100
hibekisensai
Habitual User

리하!
lotte is awesome! the movie theater is top notch too...From my experiences, cosplay for the most part is not insanely popular in korea, and it is mostly within a younger age group as many eventually go off to fulfill military duty or are busy studying for transfer university, TOEFL iBT...there are 2 major anime/comic conventions in Korea, but they are a lot different than western conventions.

Last edited by hibekisensai : 08-17-2006 at 12:13 PM.
hibekisensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2006, 12:18 PM   #101
Ciarathallya

hibekisensai: Thank you very much! So only two conventions? Wow not popular indeed.

Now I understand why people there were trying to find Americans to study English. I didn't realize that the language exam was such a big deal.
Unread 06-27-2007, 06:26 PM   #102
Seiji_Fujishiro
~PM me with hugs/glomps!~

0.o

((Whoa... Subject-changer much? No, I kid. ^.^
SoKo here as well, and I'd be typing in Korean if it weren't for this stupid monolingual keyboard. Eh.
My parents were born in Korea, and my younger brother and I were born here.
PM me with any random hugs or glomps! I love 'em all! Or add me to your buddy list. I love all my buddies! ^.^))
Seiji_Fujishiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2007, 04:48 PM   #103
summerpark
Summer Park

yay~ korean~~^-^) I'm Korean too. I came here 7years ago.(I was 17) actually, I'm comfortable with korean more...kkk
there are many koreans here ...more than I think. I'm live in New Jersey. is anybody live near?? I just want to know..^^;;
well...if we have time...I want to meet you guys sometimes~ it's gonna be really fun.^^ than~~an nyung hi gye se yo~
summerpark is offline   Reply With Quote