Go Back   Cosplay.com > Usergroup Forums > Usergroup Discussion and Recruitment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-12-2007, 05:40 PM   #1261
Sonsko-chan
Rude and Ginger

I miss you guys, but I gotta say, NorCal is fun. :] -camping-

I won't be able to make the 19th meeting, because that's the day we'll be getting back from camping, but I'll be sure to try to make the September one.

Unread 08-12-2007, 09:32 PM   #1262
Kurai_811
<3

cool, that's my kind of camping to have a computer with you 8D lol Thats too bad, least your havin' fun though =D Hope to see you next month =3
Unread 08-12-2007, 10:59 PM   #1263
inuashley

I'll be there along with April and her group if my mom can't take me to the Nisei week festival. Otherwise, I can't go; sorry ^^;
Unread 08-13-2007, 02:25 AM   #1264
RosyAristocracy
Spinzaku: WABAM.

Oops, forgot to mention I'll be there as L and Milfie will (probably) be Misa. ^^
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
RosyAristocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 04:54 AM   #1265
Kurai_811
<3

Kaze - Okey dokey! sweet =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
I'll be there along with April and her group if my mom can't take me to the Nisei week festival. Otherwise, I can't go; sorry ^^;
I had to read that at least 4 times untill I understood what you said lol, they know about the Scavenger Hunt yeah? ...And that it's not cosplay? (optional if you really want to though) The notifications didn't seem to work last month, not that I had/could read half you people's e-mail addresses anyway LOL, (so I didn't send any out this month.) Can't make it that's ok, either way hope you have fun.

Me and Mom'll be there too of course, I might be decked out in otaku gear this time.
Unread 08-16-2007, 04:36 PM   #1266
PhantomShadow
Honk Connoisseur

: D Well, (Ashley included) I'm taking about.... 4 other people. So : D I can bring some junk too.
Unread 08-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #1267
Mikomicon
MikomiCon

Anime Screening Room at LTAF

If anyone is planning on going to LTAF next weekend, the MikomiCon will be running the screening room and have a con table.

So, please be sure to come by and say Hello! We will also be giving away some fun prizes, haven't made up my mind yet as to what.

Possiblly some plushies
California State University Northridge
www.mikomicon.com
www.myspace.com/mikomicon
Mikomicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2007, 01:58 AM   #1268
inuashley

Sorry, but me and April's group won't be able to attend since we don't have rides there anymore, but we're going to Disneyland instead XD So have fun ^^
Unread 08-19-2007, 04:09 AM   #1269
Kurai_811
<3

Hello PhantomShadow, welcome to the VCOS thread =D I'm Kurai_811, nice to meet cha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikomicon View Post
If anyone is planning on going to LTAF next weekend, the MikomiCon will be running the screening room and have a con table.

So, please be sure to come by and say Hello! We will also be giving away some fun prizes, haven't made up my mind yet as to what.

Possiblly some plushies

I have no idea what LTAF is, but sounds cool. Deffinitly going to Mikomicon though! <3

Lookin forward to seeing everyone at the meeting, don't forget your Scavenger Hunt items cause I have prizes for 1st-3rd place who have the most stuff. See you all tomorrow!

- Kurai_811,
VCOS President.
Unread 08-19-2007, 10:56 AM   #1270
Mikomicon
MikomiCon

Ltaf

Glad to hear that you will be able to make the MikomiCon. LTAF is part of Nisei Week in Little Tokyo. Nisei week actually started this weekend. We will be in the Little Tokyo Shopping Center running the screening room, this upcoming weekend.

If you come by, be sure to say Hi!

I believe that there is a Nisei thread on cosplay with all the info
California State University Northridge
www.mikomicon.com
www.myspace.com/mikomicon
Mikomicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2007, 12:53 AM   #1271
Kurai_811
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikomicon View Post
Glad to hear that you will be able to make the MikomiCon. LTAF is part of Nisei Week in Little Tokyo. Nisei week actually started this weekend. We will be in the Little Tokyo Shopping Center running the screening room, this upcoming weekend.

If you come by, be sure to say Hi!

I believe that there is a Nisei thread on cosplay with all the info
Thanks! it sounds cool, but I can't make it down for any of Nisei week again this year, if I do manage to go, I'll deffinitly stop by and say hi!

And for VCOS members; I have posted an important announcement in our forums; http://venturacosplay.aceboard.com/f...ge=0#i d79340

Last edited by Kurai_811 : 08-21-2007 at 01:11 AM.
Kurai_811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2007, 07:00 PM   #1272
hojou
Bring Me Peter Pan!

Hey Sorry I have been slacking off. I will update the forums and you should check the music section for a special surprise.

Psn ID = Immortal_Bushi im usually playing mvc2
Facebook= brokenmud feel free to add.
hojou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 09:42 AM   #1273
Master Zero
For KHAZ MODAN!!!!

I need to know who that one cosplayer at Mikomicon was. She went to my panel on friday for prop. making. She had one of those Itachi coats on, and had blond bangs going down the front of her face. If anyone knows how to contact her, please send me a PM.

Oh yeah, and P.S. How often does VCOS meet, and when and where?

Last edited by Master Zero : 09-14-2007 at 09:44 AM.
Master Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #1274
firedramage
Lightbringer Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zero View Post
I need to know who that one cosplayer at Mikomicon was. She went to my panel on friday for prop. making. She had one of those Itachi coats on, and had blond bangs going down the front of her face. If anyone knows how to contact her, please send me a PM.

Oh yeah, and P.S. How often does VCOS meet, and when and where?
We meet once a month, mostly in Camarillo. We usually post meeting dates 3 or more weeks in advance.

The cosplayer i'm not for sure who your talking about i would have to see an pix of her, but we do have several cosplayers in the group that does that one.
firedramage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #1275
Master Zero
For KHAZ MODAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedramage View Post
We meet once a month, mostly in Camarillo. We usually post meeting dates 3 or more weeks in advance.

The cosplayer i'm not for sure who your talking about i would have to see an pix of her, but we do have several cosplayers in the group that does that one.
I'll send you a pic later. Now, about this water-balloon fight meet. That sounds fun.