Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-17-2007, 12:34 PM   #361
Hsien-Ko
Fun Sized

oO Beats me if this thread is still alive or not. ^^ Hopefully it is and i'm no too late!

I was wondering if Moogle Girls get glomped Oo

Also, Any Fushigi Yuugi guys,maybe besides Mitsukake and Tomo is good.Tidus,Auron,Seymour,Cloud,Sephiroth, D, Mieir Link,Alucard (both Castlevania and hellsing), Ryudo from Grandia 2, etc. my list could go on ^^
Hsien-Ko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #362
quelara
board

I think dosu because his straw thing on his back. Most people who cosplay him use furry material and being a fan girl i would just love to feel it because he would be all soft ><
quelara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 02:03 AM   #363
deathlydee

it might be a little late for this, but for all its worth, i suggest not doing any FF, Organization XIII, naruto or bleach cosplays. there are just too many of them. if your friend goes there i bet there will be half a dozen others in the same attire. Yaoi is enormously popular and a guy rocking up in a yaoi cosplay will not go un heeded or un glomped.

take a wild shot? i say Iason from Ai no kusabi. but youd need the right build. Katze is another one from ai no kusabi that id totaly glomp.
Gankutsuou is just one i would totaly LOVE to see. Count is so hot
Alot of yaoi/bl is easy to do, and your friend doesnt necessarily need to actually watch it. just get it right. Kyou Kara maou is another good one but youd need an accompanying cosplayer. same for ai no kusabi.
deathlydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 08:27 AM   #364
otakubrianF
Upcoming master of the Yo

Reply to glomping girls

I have an idea, take the once popular but still recognizable characters and sexy it up a bit my Ash Ketchum cosplay was done like that and i swear i needed to hide from fan girls. Also, if your gonna do a Naruto Cosplay (1 of the millions) make it 1 of a million, give it a slight twist or at least make it super good and the fan girls should come, worked with me. Another idea is like lets say you were doing naruto from the time skip, trim your self to be approxiamately the same build more or less, then instead of making his jacket baggey and such, make it on the tightish side but still realistic and comfortable (like making the jacket out of a black turtleneck) its looks better and the fangirls will come, finally, it doesnt hurt to try makeup (im a guy so the first time was like what?) but it helps with the overall appearance. Anyway thats my opinion. srry 4 rambling.

Last edited by otakubrianF : 09-22-2007 at 08:34 AM.
otakubrianF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 08:40 AM   #365
rockthedojo
Respek2daManInDaIceCRMvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsien-ko
I was wondering if Moogle Girls get glomped Oo
Heck ya I love moogle girls >.< and Im not a fan boy... at least i don't think i am ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otakubrianf
I have an idea, take the once popular but still recognizable characters and sexy it up a bit my Ash Ketchum cosplay was done like that and i swear i needed to hide from fan girls
Thats the way to go right there >.< Do the same thing girls do with moogles and chicabos... Like this guy... its kind of wierd and awesome at the same time.
"Da Tour 2008" Is currently canceled or on standby however you wanna say it sorry >.< I came across an investment I couldn't pass so my extra $$ for 2008 is short. Still check me out at Sakura-con, AX and maybe Dragon Con.

Never Knows Best = I'd rather be burning stuff...
www.myspace.com/godoftheflame
rockthedojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 06:25 PM   #366
pentharis
A long time newbie.

I got glomped twice by the same fangirl when I cosplayed as zexion xD any organization members of kingdom hearts will probably work, but since I think this is an anime thread, I'll throw in the idea of maby Dark from DN Angel, or any of the FF7 guys (it was in a movie so Ithink that counts as anime xD)
"You know, it's deplorable... Agents of the Organization striking each other down..."~zexion
"Hearts are the source of all power!"~ the superior

current costume: Zexion
next costume: kabuto?
pentharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 08:12 PM   #367
DrawnIntoIt88

I think Miroku probably tends to get glomped alot, Organization XIII from KH, and cool evil bad guys.
DrawnIntoIt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 08:35 PM   #368
Migumi

In my opinion it would be Sasuke, Kakashi, Akatsuki member, and most male characters from Naruto.

But personally I love Ryoma Echizen!! So stupid and naive!! MOE!!! *fangirl scream*

Also characters with glasses are pretty popular <.< >.>
Migumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 08:48 PM   #369
rawrfersure

L Ryuuzaki, Light Yagami, Cloud, Vincent Valentine, and maybe some characters from Ouran High School Host Club.
[:
-Columbia [Prom]
-Sasori
-Mail [Matt] Jeevas
-Kairi [School]
-SNJ Orochimaru
-Hikaru Hitachiin

Working on:
Kaoru Hitachiin - 65%

Planning:
---
rawrfersure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #370
benihime
Kimono Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy32600 View Post
In my opinion it would be Sasuke, Kakashi, Akatsuki member, and most male characters from Naruto.

But personally I love Ryoma Echizen!! So stupid and naive!! MOE!!! *fangirl scream*

Also characters with glasses are pretty popular <.< >.>
ryoma <333333
lol
if i ever seen any other prince of tennis characters, i tend to squeeze them too hard O:

WORKING ON
Haruka (idolm@ster 2)

NEXT CONVENTIONS
A-kon in Dallas, TX

WEBSITE
DEVIANTART FACEBOOK
TUMBLR

benihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 11:26 PM   #371
Vash_Fanatic
Sewious Bwuisness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrawnIntoIt88 View Post
I think Miroku probably tends to get glomped alot, Organization XIII from KH, and cool evil bad guys.
I have to agree on the cool evil bad guys.

But also if you pull off the part of their favorite, go crazy over character. I know I made some girls happy..><"

Costume Log
Secret Tunnel<--Avatar: The Last Airbender Nomads
Commissions! PM me!
Tutorials and Moar Here! :3 Facebook? Add me
Vash_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2007, 09:23 AM   #372
Wataru
Man Tifa

My advice: CROSSPLAY!!! xDD Seriously, to fangirls, it's like RL yaoi. I had a cult following of them when I crossplayed as Tifa. xDD I was even asked by someone if I would yaoi with someone for Pocky. >> I was all for it, but no one else was. u.u

I got Pocky anyways, though. ^-^
Wataru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2007, 09:59 AM   #373
Lothlin

I don't think I've ever been glomped without permission as Miroku (thank goodness XD,) but I did get a lot of girls asking me if I could grope them. Which was a little... weird. But yes. Attention indeed XD
Lothlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #374
yaoikk
=3

What I do is check to see who people are going as since I hate to be part of a giant crowd. Too many people do Naruto and all the others, even FF, so it's hard to see a good costume of any popular anime.

Any yaoi or kitty boys are yummy, though =9

Last edited by yaoikk : 09-24-2007 at 12:02 AM.
yaoikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #375
angelkawaii

Let's see...Miroku, Sesshomaru, the dude that lost his memories from ayashi no ceres, fushigi yugi guys, cloud, any cool bad guy.

Cure account ID=142126
angelkawaii is offline   Reply With Quote