Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Devil May Cry

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 79 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:04 PM   #61
Fireheart Storm
Tommyknockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
Shouts : "KYYYYRRRIIIEEEEEE" *anguished look*
...... *grins* ok, now I HAVE to make her #2 on the list, I have a D. Greyman group for ALA....but I should be able to START Kyrie at least...maybe I can have her done???? dang it, I'm already behind on school work. oh well, for Devil May Cry!!! <3

Quote:
Off topic but : Ironically, we (as in our school choir) Just sang a song entitled, "Kyrie" and apparently Kyrie meant "God". So does that mean that there is more to Kyrie (as in the character) then we think? Possible....
lol, I'm in choir...but I'm an Alto XD

Last edited by Fireheart Storm : 10-11-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Fireheart Storm is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #62
Link_Harkanian
Hero of the Sky

Quote:
Currently I'm confused Are the glowing areas of the Devil Bringer on the outer part of the arm Red or Blue? Because I read somewhere that the game directors changed the color but I'm not sure from which to which.
The glowing areas are blue. They were originally...red, I believe, but it got changed to blue since blue stands out more against the orange of the bulk of the arm.

As as a note, contrary to what most people say, his coat is PURPLE, not blue. It's a deep purple, I have done color comparisons. Vergil wears blue, Dante red, and Nero wears a red vest, blue pants, and a deep purple coat. Which is part of the reason for a theory I have on why Nero looks the way he does, and for the Devil Bringer, since only one other character wears purple in DMC; Sparda himself.

And with all the DMC4age going around, it sucks we're probably not all in the same area for a con. Getting this little groupe together would be awesome.
Mystery Cosplay - ???
Things to do - Armor...lots of armor and makeup.

Upcoming Events

"Look to the Skies...and the Hero will come..."
Link_Harkanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:25 PM   #63
Fireheart Storm
Tommyknockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link_Harkanian View Post
As as a note, contrary to what most people say, his coat is PURPLE, not blue. It's a deep purple, I have done color comparisons. Vergil wears blue, Dante red, and Nero wears a red vest, blue pants, and a deep purple coat. Which is part of the reason for a theory I have on why Nero looks the way he does, and for the Devil Bringer, since only one other character wears purple in DMC; Sparda himself.

And with all the DMC4age going around, it sucks we're probably not all in the same area for a con. Getting this little groupe together would be awesome.
Ooooooooooooo, interesting.... I want to know more!

And a group would be AMAZING and Epic. I'll be at ALA this year...maybe AX for a day.....
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #64
Link_Harkanian
Hero of the Sky

I'm in the mountain area, moving to Texas next month or so, which cust down on my available cons. If you go to Nan Desu Kan in Denver, you would probably see me there. ^^
Mystery Cosplay - ???

Upcoming Events

Unread 10-11-2007, 08:29 PM   #65
Demosthenes
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link_Harkanian View Post
The glowing areas are blue. They were originally...red, I believe, but it got changed to blue since blue stands out more against the orange of the bulk of the arm.

Once again, thanks for the info.

That's an interesting theory you got there. '___' Its like Nero wears colours which made up the Sparda line. So the question now is, IS Nero part of the Sparda line or not? Damn the Japanese and keeping tight-lipped about this -__-

Yeah, It'll be great if all of us were to be in the same con D= I'm halfway across the world from you guys mind you, at least you guys are still in the same country! 8D Nevertheless, maybe one day, someone will figure out an ingenious method of bringing people together, holographic mock battles anyone? XD
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #66
Fireheart Storm
Tommyknockers

Quote:
Once again, thanks for the info.

That's an interesting theory you got there. '___' Its like Nero wears colours which made up the Sparda line. So the question now is, IS Nero part of the Sparda line or not? Damn the Japanese and keeping tight-lipped about this -__-

Yeah, It'll be great if all of us were to be in the same con D= I'm halfway across the world from you guys mind you, at least you guys are still in the same country! 8D Nevertheless, maybe one day, someone will figure out an ingenious method of bringing people together, holographic mock battles anyone? XD
No, I rember them saying right from the begingin Nero is not a Sparda, hes conected, btu not one. Mind you, I could be rembering wrong...so now I must go find the artical, once I do I'll let ya'll know.

And Hologram battles, that's tight... why must nero be half way around the world?! *dramatic sob*

oh, and I found this, and I thought it may or may not be useful to people in this thred
http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/7...g_4509697.html
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #67
Demosthenes
Hmmm...

Nero can't be Sparda because he's much too young XD Unless, don't tell me, Nero's something like Cardcaptor Sakura's Clow Reed younger version -_-" If that's the case, then, I'll..... never mind. XD

Well techically I'm the near the equator (hur hur) So I'm just right across the pacific and wee bit downwards in Asia. South-East Asia to be specific.

Oh I've seen that picture. Apparently that picture got sick Yaoi-fangirls going rabid because if you look closely, Nero's hand is just appropriately near Dante's bottom. Good God. @_@ And then they started going about making like weird pairings in Devil May Cry
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:48 PM   #68
Fireheart Storm
Tommyknockers

.... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww >.<;; I'm sorry, I'm not a yoai fan girl. I didn't even notice that O.o;;; *headdesk*

if you're ever on this side of the ocean, send me a pm, maybe we can figure out a way to get a DMC photo shoot going XD

now I have to go and figure out what the heck Kyrie's dress is made of, the cloth looks like it has quite a bit of texture to it?? it's hard to find good screen shots of her. Some of the best ones I've found Nero's standing mostly infront of her >.<
Unread 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #69
Demosthenes
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart Storm View Post
lol, I'm in choir...but I'm an Alto XD
Bass for me XD

I know, I know. Yaoi- Fangirls scare me a lot '_____' and I can never get them. Mind you I was horrified, trawling through the internet one day, to find communities supporting :Horror oh Horror: VergilxDante pairings *shudders*

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25417.html << The Newest Devil May Cry 4 trailer. Plenty of Kyrie screentime in it, maybe you could freeze the frames of the video and screen cap pictures of her?

And if anyone's interested in doing the Order members, I found links on the symbols on some of the Order's members clothes, (including Nero and Kyrie)

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5328/dmc4ny2.jpg
Unread 10-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #70
Fireheart Storm
Tommyknockers

Quote:
Bass for me XD

I know, I know. Yaoi- Fangirls scare me a lot '_____' and I can never get them. Mind you I was horrified, trawling through the internet one day, to find communities supporting :Horror oh Horror: VergilxDante pairings *shudders*

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25417.html << The Newest Devil May Cry 4 trailer. Plenty of Kyrie screentime in it, maybe you could freeze the frames of the video and screen cap pictures of her?

And if anyone's interested in doing the Order members, I found links on the symbols on some of the Order's members clothes, (including Nero and Kyrie)

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5328/dmc4ny2.jpg
You are random cosplay hero of the day. And I don;t think I have the program needed to get screen caps on my computer... O.o;; maybe I do?? XD I have no idea to be honest
Unread 10-11-2007, 09:15 PM   #71
Demosthenes
Hmmm...

Play the Video in full screen and pause at the appropriate moment you need. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then paste into Paint or something then save it ;3

Might be a wee bit blurry, but least there's something to work on ^_^
Unread 10-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #72
Link_Harkanian
Hero of the Sky

Here's the deal with Nero. he is an orphan, who looks like the Sparda boys, is taken in by an Order dedicated to Sparda, with plans to resurrect Sparda, has developed a demon arm, and wears teh colors of the SParda brother AND the color that only Sparda himself wore. Most signs point to that Nero is SParda himself reborn as a human.
Mystery Cosplay - ???

Upcoming Events

Unread 10-14-2007, 06:55 AM   #73
Nefeline
Mistress Of Disgust

YAY! I just got myself a nice pair of boots for Lady of ebay.
With some alterations, I hope they'll turn out decent enough.. o
*is a little excited*
Nefeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2007, 07:21 AM   #74
Demosthenes
Hmmm...

Aaaah those are awesome =D Simply suited for Lady.

*begins the hunt for his own boots himself*

I knew it I knew it! The whole Nero Being Sparda thing! D8 If it turns out to be true, then the all too famous line shall be used.

"I AM YOUR FATHER!"

Last edited by Demosthenes : 10-14-2007 at 07:25 AM.
Unread 10-14-2007, 07:46 AM   #75
aBrokenBullet
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeline View Post
YAY! I just got myself a nice pair of boots for Lady of ebay.
With some alterations, I hope they'll turn out decent enough.. o
*is a little excited*
Oooh! Those are awesome!! I'm planning on going boot hunting this week so I hope I find something good too ><
aBrokenBullet is offline   Reply With Quote