Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1069 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #526
Muze
Lol Photoshoots

Ok so the situation went from-
Do not buy from XX
to
My friend was scanned by then
to
Friend come gave another story
to
still nothing to support both of your claim.

You know is not that hard to block out important information when you're screen shot something...

You know you're like "Help me find my missing siblings" while doesn't even let people know what your sibling looks like...

Hell, I could totally click on the ebay live help button right now....I mean, you guys did try asking the e-bay staff right?
Muze is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-28-2007, 07:50 PM   #527
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post
Will it make you happy, fatalinjection, if I go back and post my review in a different format?

Also, it wasn't a review, more of just telling the person that was considering them for a commission not to go there yet.
No, it's your friend's business, she should be the one to post it in the review format.
Matsumoto (shinigami & school uniform); Bleach
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
fatalinjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #528
GreyCat
Always in the background

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalinjection View Post
No, it's your friend's business, she should be the one to post it in the review format.
It kinda is my business now though.

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
GreyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:52 PM   #529
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
not really lol. it was her transaction, so she's the only one with the right to post a review.
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
Unread 12-28-2007, 07:59 PM   #530
Muze
Lol Photoshoots

Oh ok, so now you're asking for help to find the transaction?

You sirusly aren't helping your friend at all, neither is your friend helping herself much at all.

I'm say this a 3rd time,
provide some evidence, and people will believe your story.
Thus end up trying to help you.

I can be some total hot shot, know the CEO of Ebay, asking him to solve this situtation. (goes soemthing like this)

"hey mark(assuming Ebay's CEO's name is mark) I need help on this transaction"
"Sure np Muze, what the buyers ID"
"I don't know."
"Did they get an confirmation e-mail"
"They said they did.."
"Can they like....show me that e-mail"
"They can't, caz its too personal"
"Okay......so do you have any physcial evidence at all?"
"Nope."
"Okay........"

Btw, next time when youre able to apply for a driver liense without using the form DMV provide you, let me know. (The importances of formant)
Muze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 08:00 PM   #531
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muze View Post
Oh ok, so now you're asking for help to find the transaction?

You sirusly aren't helping your friend at all, neither is your friend helping herself much at all.

I'm say this a 3rd time,
provide some evidence, and people will believe your story.
Thus end up trying to help you.

I can be some total hot shot, know the CEO of Ebay, asking him to solve this situtation. (goes soemthing like this)

"hey mark(assuming Ebay's CEO's name is mark) I need help on this transaction"
"Sure np Muze, what the buyers ID"
"I don't know."
"Did they get an confirmation e-mail"
"They said they did.."
"Can they like....show me that e-mail"
"They can't, caz its too personal"
"Okay......so do you have any physcial evidence at all?"
"Nope."
"Okay........"

Btw, next time when youre able to apply for a driver liense without using the form DMV provide you, let me know. (The importances of formant)
Muze: 1
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
Unread 12-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #532
GreyCat
Always in the background

You know what, instead of saying the exact same thing over and over, how about you try a different route and ask something else.

So you're saying you know the eBay CEO then? Ok, get him involved so you can all eat your words.

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
Unread 12-28-2007, 08:02 PM   #533
Arilena189

All right, first of all, as GreyCat stated, I did not have an account here before and I am unaware as to how to post the review that you keep asking about.
Second, the email adresses they were sent to were dreamangels@gmail.com. This is the same address the payment was made to.
Third, I do not know how to post a screenshot, because once again, I am new to this. No, we have not tried asking the e-bay staff, I honestly did not know that they would be able to help in this situation, I figured it would be better to just settle it with the person that sold me the item. I would really appreciate if you all were not so condescending and would be a little less hostile. I am sorry I did not post in the correct format, I did not know there was one in the first place. And I really do not need to deal with this. Now, I am asking for your opinion, as to what I should do. Because this is really not a good situation for me and I would just like a little help in settling this calmly and without too much hassle for either parties involved.
Arilena189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #534
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
So you're saying you know the eBay CEO then? Ok, get him involved so you can all eat your words.
LMFAO did you even read what he said at all?!
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
Unread 12-28-2007, 08:08 PM   #535
GreyCat
Always in the background

You can all be a little patient for an hour right? I have to go over her house and help get some information.

Unread 12-28-2007, 08:30 PM   #536
cuddles116
I Only Need One Person...

<--being nosey

Woah some of you guys are being really super mean to greycat and her friend. Maybe grey didn't post in the best way and I know that that commissioner has had great reviews in the past but maybe its possible that something has changed since then? You all got mad grey posted first even though it wasn't her buy but actually its probably better that she was the one who posted since she's not a newbie like her friend (since I'm sure someone who just signed up saying a high rated commissioner "scammed" them or whatever would have instantly been blown off or eaten alive lol). It could just be something simple, maybe they changed their email and forgot to relist the new address, or maybe the spam box is catching some parties e-mails, maybe it was sent and got lost in transit but something must be going on for an October 3 week order (at least thats what the new posting for the wig says it takes to do) to not have been received 3 months later.

I really have no business posting but there's just so much bashing going on =( I didn't want grey to think everyone was against her and her friend.
cuddles116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 08:49 PM   #537
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Quote:
Just acknowledging this:
No. No it is not
It's outlined in the first post that hearsay experiences are not accepted. Even if your childish ranting (free of the proof which can curiously only be acquired in-person) was considered at all applicable in this situation, it would be utterly compromised by the fact you insist upon involving yourself where you do not belong.
Cuddles, you're a sweetheart, but any review through the past four pages of this thread well details every reason Greycat has no reason to be defended.
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 10:07 PM   #538
phantomthief
It was fun, wasn't it?

Let's see what we can do here... I think everyone just went into bloodlust mode like whoa. >.>;

Try emailing from a different email address. I know for a fact that my gmail account hates some of my friends' emails with fierce passion and sends them directly to the junk email bin.
Next, if you still don't get an answer, go to "my eBay" and under the item it should have an option to report an "item never recieved". Take it straight through eBay. Honestly, for future reference, keep the paypal refund date in mind and, if there's no item/no contact by the end of the refund period, file for a refund and resend payment if the seller decides to contact you.

Now, for those unfamiliar with eBay, Grey and her friend may be having trouble finding the exact proof of the auction since eBay doesn't keep track of transactions over 60 days old anymore. It's really not a good thing, but eBay's getting too big to be responsible, apparently.

I know lots of people have had wonderful experiences with Dream Angels (I happen to know someone who didn't, but I won't go into that for... obvious reasons...)

Yes, the initial "review" wasn't quite fair, but I think this has dragged out just a little too far.
To Grey or your friend, howabout we take this to PM and I'll do my best to help from there so we don't end up in some massive flame war?

~Ari-chan
Unread 12-29-2007, 12:37 AM   #539
D-holla-J
Melodious Nocturne

Heh, I feel kinda weird, posting a review in the middle of all the drama-llamas.

Name of Commissioner: Sukunai Kitsune

Website/C.com gallery: http://members.cosplay.com/member/31478/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Zexion Wig (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (Haha, I'm wearing my Best Buy shirt in these pics. Who knew Zexion had a side job selling computers?)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/CIMG0323.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/CIMG0328.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/CIMG0332.jpg

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Item commissioned on July 31st, paid for on August 2nd, and recieved on December 22nd. I had originally asked for it for a convention in March, but when I asked if the deadline could be bumped to January, Sukunai was VERY accommodating!

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:

Pros: The commissioner was prompt and clear in communication, and took my every request into consideration. Sukunai was even willing to bump the deadline up three months when I added another con to my schedule. The finished product is absolutely amazing, really. I can't wait to debut it next week, for sure!

Cons: No progress pics, but considering the quality of the finished product, I forgive that! ^__^

Final Grade: A+!

In Progress:
Draenei Mage - World of Warcraft - 95% Completed
Fai D. Flowrite - Tsubasa - 70% Completed

D-holla-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2007, 12:41 AM   #540
GreyCat
Always in the background

Thank you both. I believe we have settled matters inside this thread. Thanks PhantomTheif and Cuddles! You have been very kind.

We do have the proof and the only reason we had to do it together, is because she wasn't sure what she had to do. She is a newbie in the cosplay and ebay/paypal arenas.

If anyone wants the proof badly enough, please PM her so she can send it and so this thread doesn't get flooded even further.