Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 02-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Mimette
Mistress Citrus

Selling Custom Italian Charms and Bracelets

I am giving this a shot here before I decide if I am going to do very many of these, but here goes.

A friend of mine recently found out that I am into Italian Charm Bracelets. Because of this she asked for a custom one and when I delivered it, she told me "you should sell these!" As such, I am offering them for sale. I am showing my most current one for an example but ANY character or series theme can be done.

The way this would work would be upon payment, I would work on photoshopping together the images for your bracelet or individual charms. A bracelet is 18 charms. Each additional charm after that would be more. I am asking $20 per bracelet which includes worldwide shipping via First Class mail or $1.75 for individual charms which includes shipping as well. If you order a bracelet and want additional charms, they are at $1 additional each.

Whereas you CAN have any image on a bracelet, I try to stick to faces and very vivid scenes that can be sized down for the charms. These charms are very small so the less intricate detail, the better the charms turn out. I can also do larger charms but at a considerably higher cost since they cost more to purchase.

I am open to any questions if you have them. Please do not ask me how I make these. As much as I am all for sharing information, it is considered rude in a sales post. It is one thing to ask about the construction of something but please don't ask me "how do you make these?! I want to make my own!"

Images are large so they are in link form.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mbracelet5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mbracelet2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mbracelet1.jpg

Unread 02-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
asdfx3
insert coin.

What kind of closure does the bracelets have? ^^

AX2008:
Shino;revised~ .hack//ROOTS
Sayori Wakabe;day class~Vampire Knight
Yuuki Kuran;Night class~Vampire Knight
Haruhi Suzumiya;J-rock ver.~TMOHS
Yuffie Kisaragi~FFVII: DOC
Lacus Clyne; Pink dress~Gundam Seed Destiny
Lenalee Lee;1st uniform;D.gray man.
maybe;;Princess tutu?

Unread 02-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
Mimette
Mistress Citrus

They are a solid chain around in that they interlink. There is no separate clasp on these. To get them on and off, you merely stretch the bracelet as if it were elastic and the links will spread. The end of each link hooks into the opposite end of the next link.