Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 01-28-2008, 01:51 AM   #31
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad114 View Post
Also, just because one customer is paying more for a product than another doesn’t mean that they deserve any more or less attention.
Are you serious with this crap?

There is a reason why there are commissioners like LimeBarb (just an example...fill in with your own if you'd like), and there are eBay sellers. I expect a whole hell of a lot more from LimeBarb than from any random Asian seller I can find pumping out costumes from a sweatshop...and the added price-tag justifies that.

I mean honestly...come on...

Unread 01-28-2008, 10:17 AM   #32
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Sukunai Kitsune, I get where you're coming from. It's just that the 'I'm only one person' attitude has been used on me before as an excuse for a late delivery after a due date was set and payment made. Same for email that has gone unanswered for weeks on end.

As for the attention thing. A more complex commission will obviously take more time. I think I took the word attention to mean something other than what you meant it to mean.Giving someone who spent a higher amount more 'attention' to me implies that you may be more responsive to their emails and put their projects ahead of others. Obviously not what you meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka BMz View Post
Are you serious with this crap?

There is a reason why there are commissioners like LimeBarb (just an example...fill in with your own if you'd like), and there are eBay sellers. I expect a whole hell of a lot more from LimeBarb than from any random Asian seller I can find pumping out costumes from a sweatshop...and the added price-tag justifies that.

I mean honestly...come on...
I'm talking about the way one commissioner treats two different customers. What are you talking about?
Unread 02-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #33
pNkyaoibuni

um... i have a question. For those of u whom bought stuf from cosplaymagic.com.. is it good quality and is the shipping fast? cuz i need it within 3 weeks
我爱吃油不爱吃醋。