Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #16
Kamui988
Division 8 Captain

Thanks for all the replies, if anyone wants to do the UFO plushie I previously posted about, send me a pm or post on this thread.

Unread 02-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #17
Chao-Fangirl
Plushie Artist

I know this thread is kinda old, but if you're still looking for someone to commission, I am currently available right now. Here is my gallery:

http://www.chao-fangirl.deviantart.com

All I ask is that you read my Commission Info and FAQ Page to their entirety.

Commission Info: http://www.storm-artists.net/journal/5150/

FAQ Page: http://www.storm-artists.net/journal/3068/

Also, I can speak for some of the other artists that have been mentioned in this thread.

I have commissioned BabyLondonStar twice in the past. The quality is amazing, but expect the wait to be at least 3-5 months.

As for YutakaYumi and Hatsukoi, I technically have never commissioned them, but I have purchased some of their work, and it is definitely great quality.

However, at the moment, YutakaYumi is very far behind in her commissions right now (has some from over 2 years ago), so it would probably not be a good idea to commission her at this time.

As for Hatsukoi, since she does commission work for companies, those take priority on her to-do list, so expect the wait to be a minimum of 2 years. I don't think she is actually taking regular commissions right now though.

You may also want to know that kalajessta was banned from the ufocatcher forums awhile back because she never sent out her half of a trade in a plush exchange, but kept the one that was sent to her.
Unread 03-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #18
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao-Fangirl View Post
I know this thread is kinda old, but if you're still looking for someone to commission, I am currently available right now. Here is my gallery:

http://www.chao-fangirl.deviantart.com

All I ask is that you read my Commission Info and FAQ Page to their entirety.

Commission Info: http://www.storm-artists.net/journal/5150/

FAQ Page: http://www.storm-artists.net/journal/3068/

Also, I can speak for some of the other artists that have been mentioned in this thread.

I have commissioned BabyLondonStar twice in the past. The quality is amazing, but expect the wait to be at least 3-5 months.

As for YutakaYumi and Hatsukoi, I technically have never commissioned them, but I have purchased some of their work, and it is definitely great quality.

However, at the moment, YutakaYumi is very far behind in her commissions right now (has some from over 2 years ago), so it would probably not be a good idea to commission her at this time.

As for Hatsukoi, since she does commission work for companies, those take priority on her to-do list, so expect the wait to be a minimum of 2 years. I don't think she is actually taking regular commissions right now though.

You may also want to know that kalajessta was banned from the ufocatcher forums awhile back because she never sent out her half of a trade in a plush exchange, but kept the one that was sent to her.
Please keep that to your self and that board. There was an unexpected event in my life that I could not do the trade exchange. The moderators know the reasons. And that was rather rude of you to post that. I do have that plush still sitting here if the artist still would like that back her self, but that's her business, not yours.

Benviolo (Romeo x Juliet); Guy Cecil - Hopeless Dreamer (Tales of the Abyss); Rossiu (Gurren-Lagann); Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)

2008 Cons:
A and G Ohio, TekkoshoCon, Anime Central, Anime Expo, Otakon, Ikasu Con, Matsuri Con, Tsubasa Con, Youma Con, AnimeUSA
Unread 03-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #19
Chao-Fangirl
Plushie Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalajessta View Post
Please keep that to your self and that board. There was an unexpected event in my life that I could not do the trade exchange. The moderators know the reasons. And that was rather rude of you to post that. I do have that plush still sitting here if the artist still would like that back her self, but that's her business, not yours.
The people on here have a right to know about your past transactions when deciding who they would like to commission.

You should've done the right thing and sent your half of the trade, even if it took months to do so. It was rather rude of you to accept the plush that you received knowing that you were not going to send your half of the deal in the exchange.

You even went as far as to ignore the many PMs that the moderators sent you regarding the exchange, while continuing to interact with other parts of the forum.

Because of that, someone else had to step in and make a plush for the person that you were supposed to make a plush for in the exchange. Otherwise, they would not have received anything at all.

The reason you gave the moderators was that "you were preparing for a con", which was something that you had planned before the plush exchange even started. Knowing this, you still decided to participate anyway. That was unprofessional on your part.

That is exactly why you were banned from the forum. The moderators told me everything because I was one of the people that volunteered to be an emergency back-up. So, yes, it is my business.

http://www.a-chan--creations.deviantart.com
Unread 03-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #20
Illexxxi
Just beat it!

[Sorry if I say something wrong or stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but it needs to be said.]
Chao-Fangirl and kalajessta: This discussion past the review on kalajessta really doesn't have anything to do with Kamui988's post about sites or people who are making plushies. I understand wanting to stand up for yourself and I also understand about telling Kamui988 about her and what happened, but the argument should be kept over PMs, not on the board.
Just a little helpful suggestion to keep things smooth <3

Anyway, Back on topic, I recommend looking on Deviantart. They have some really good plushie-makers out there <3

Planned Cons
JACON 2009||MetroCon 2009||MegaCon 2009 [Sat-Sun]

'09 Cosplays
Mail 'Matt' Jeevas[/color] [Death Note]: 100%||Roxas [Original Character]: 100%||Secret Cosplay: 0% [Planned]||

Last edited by Illexxxi : 03-02-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Wanted to add a few things
Unread 03-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #21
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illexxxi View Post
[Sorry if I say something wrong or stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but it needs to be said.]
Chao-Fangirl and kalajessta: This discussion past the review on kalajessta really doesn't have anything to do with Kamui988's post about sites or people who are making plushies. I understand wanting to stand up for yourself and I also understand about telling Kamui988 about her and what happened, but the argument should be kept over PMs, not on the board.
Just a little helpful suggestion to keep things smooth <3

Anyway, Back on topic, I recommend looking on Deviantart. They have some really good plushie-makers out there <3
That's what I'm trying to tell Chao-Fangirl. She needs to keep her mouth shut or deal with it in PMs if she really wants to get involved in the issue. I have no problem solving the issue to whom it concerns with but she has no part in this. She needs to drop this her self.

Benviolo (Romeo x Juliet); Guy Cecil - Hopeless Dreamer (Tales of the Abyss); Rossiu (Gurren-Lagann); Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)

2008 Cons:
A and G Ohio, TekkoshoCon, Anime Central, Anime Expo, Otakon, Ikasu Con, Matsuri Con, Tsubasa Con, Youma Con, AnimeUSA
Unread 03-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #22
Illexxxi
Just beat it!

I understand, I do. I'm not blaming you or her, I promise n.n

Planned Cons
JACON 2009||MetroCon 2009||MegaCon 2009 [Sat-Sun]

'09 Cosplays
Mail 'Matt' Jeevas[/color] [Death Note]: 100%||Roxas [Original Character]: 100%||Secret Cosplay: 0% [Planned]||
Unread 03-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #23
Chao-Fangirl
Plushie Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalajessta View Post
That's what I'm trying to tell Chao-Fangirl. She needs to keep her mouth shut or deal with it in PMs if she really wants to get involved in the issue. I have no problem solving the issue to whom it concerns with but she has no part in this. She needs to drop this her self.
You took it upon yourself to start an argument with me on this thread and even went as far as to post about it on the front page of my deviantART site, so you have no room to talk.

Potential buyers need to know about the people that they may be commissioning, which is why I made my original post.

Anyway, if you feel the need to discuss this any further, feel free to drop me a PM, which is what you should've done in the first place.

http://www.a-chan--creations.deviantart.com
Unread 03-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #24
Koisnake
I want some fancy sauce

Dude, Kalajessta. That was a very kind thing of Chao-Fangirl to do. She is warning others about your mistake. If there weren't people like her around, then there would be alot of people getting scammed. Yes, it might be a one time mistake, but still, people should know every transition, commission or trade, a plush maker does. This doesn't mean your a bad person, but the commissioner has the right to know all the transition one makes.

This IS a plush commission topic, and people should tell others who to avoid or not.

Now to put something on a goofy note, can anyone make animal plush toys? I will gladly pay or trade for a set of paws, foot paws, tail or fursuit head.