Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 07-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
pinku
Badass Uke

Is it possible to combine two loli styles?

Ok, I've been staring at Lolita fashion for some time now because I thought my boyfriend wasn't going to like it one bit. Turns out today I sat him down and made him digest all about Lolita, he was amazed and even asked me to wear it, so my plan was a accomplished. Now my question: would it be possible to somewhat combine sweet loli with ouji? because we both loved the sweet loli style (so cute!!) Obviously using more boyish colours like blue or green (pastel colours) He loved the idea and so did I and I think we would look adorable with matching outfits :3 So is this possible?
pinku is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
Meiki

Wait...are you talking about you wearing sweet and him wearing ouji? Or are you trying to wear both at the same time? Because both of you respectively wearing sweet and ouji is fine, but I don't think combining the two would work.

Last edited by Meiki : 07-25-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Meiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #3
pinku
Badass Uke

oh I was aiming at combining the two (at the same time). I guess I fail at that, so I guess I'll do sweet and him ouji, oh and there is no possible way to do a male sweet loli?....pardon my weirdness hahaha and thank you.
Unread 07-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
Meiki

I'm sorry if that came off as snapish, I was just picturing something really terrible involving wearing pants and a full sweet lolita dress with a petticoat and everything at the same time, and it was pretty terrifying.

As for sweet kodona, on the rare occasion I've seen a pair of pink prince pants (I tried my hardest to find a picture, I think Innocent World had some, and maybe Meta) with lace and stuff on the cuffs. It's possible, but it does turn out pretty damn girly. I've never seen boys wear it. If you boy is fine with that, then that's cool, just a warning. This is the best example I could think of that has a more sweet-feel to it.
Unread 07-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #5
pinku
Badass Uke

no offense but that was kinda creepy >.> (I'm not a fan of plaid) I'm going to check the stores for prince pants, still is it ok if I make some prince pants out of powder blue? or would it look too weird? and we don't mind at all wearing pink but it could be too girly as you said... we just wanna look cute and compliment each other ^^

ok I found these http://innocent-w.jp/ my japanese is a bit off but I believe this can work for males too (?) anyways what do you think of this style? but in powder blue

Last edited by pinku : 07-25-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Unread 07-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #6
Meiki

I'm assuming you meant these: http://innocent-w.jp/shopping/pants/082503/082503.htm ? Those would be fine, and powder blue is alright as well.
Unread 07-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #7
pinku
Badass Uke

yep, sorry for the wrong link my desktop hasn't been working properly. I also saw a pair with straps (?) umm I don't really know how that is called in english. Would those also work or would they look too girly?