Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: What day is best for you to atend the Stitch and Sew
Dec. 1 0 0%
Dec. 8 2 66.67%
Dec. 15 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average.
Unread 11-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #226
Auzrill
The Strange New One

I live in Gilbert but I do go to cons in the mesa/phoenix area- I've been to Saboten con and PCC.
Auzrill is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #227
jj1027

Hey I live in Az. I'm still new to cosplay, and I cant make it to a lot of events because I live in new river, conveniently located under some rock in northern arizona. I wish I knew some cosplayers out by anthem, but I dont. it kinda sucks.
jj1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #228
Harra Arial
Phoenix Wright Fanatic

Ah, I live in Scottsdale ((Central AZ, I believe...)) I've only lived here for a year and a half, however. *Still learning the area.*

HarraArial@yahoo.com

Send me an Instant Message if you want to get together or something, ja? I'm always open for meetings. <3 ((Ach... I must sound like some sort of creeping pedophile saying that.... I mean it more like a day to go out to lunch or something? I know not.))
Harra Arial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #229
Arkturus

Good to be Back!

Hey good to see so many others into cosplay, I get back to Glendale later this month and like to start into cosplay, been to a few Atomic Comic events a few years back, but really like to get into it again, if anyone knows of any events going on let me know!
Arkturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #230
jj1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harra Arial View Post
Ah, I live in Scottsdale ((Central AZ, I believe...)) I've only lived here for a year and a half, however. *Still learning the area.*

HarraArial@yahoo.com

Send me an Instant Message if you want to get together or something, ja? I'm always open for meetings. <3 ((Ach... I must sound like some sort of creeping pedophile saying that.... I mean it more like a day to go out to lunch or something? I know not.))
Hey harra, whats up. Glad to see you got on like I told you. thats at least one cosplayer I know on this sight.:)
Unread 12-19-2008, 02:17 AM   #231
Kounya
♠King of Spades

Hello, everyone. I used to live in Yuma (right next to the Mexican and Californian borders) but I moved up to Phoenix for college. I'm going to be attending Phoenix Comic Con and I'm excited. x_x"" I've never been to it before, has anyone else attended it? The only AZ con I've been to was Phoenix Anime Fest (that only had one run) in 2006. :'c
Unread 12-20-2008, 10:53 PM   #232
jj1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Archer View Post
Hello, everyone. I used to live in Yuma (right next to the Mexican and Californian borders) but I moved up to Phoenix for college. I'm going to be attending Phoenix Comic Con and I'm excited. x_x"" I've never been to it before, has anyone else attended it? The only AZ con I've been to was Phoenix Anime Fest (that only had one run) in 2006. :'c
I have not yet been to pcc, but I'm going in january. I hope to see you there. Also, I see your cosplaying organization 13. My friend is organizing a group of the entire organization, but I am in epic fail mode in making their weapons
Unread 12-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #233
Kazukii
Nyaa

Another cosplay-ish event coming on up after PCC is the Matsuri Fest! It's during the last weekend in Feb.
In downtown Phx, an asian fest with quite a few cosplayers that normally attend.

Commissions @
Anisazi Costuming
Kazukii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #234
cutiehuggiebear

Hi

Im in Arizona as well, in Higley! I am new to cosplay and this year, at Comicon, me and a few friends are going as Naruto Characters and then next convention as KH2 characters.Totally Funn!

Last edited by cutiehuggiebear : 12-25-2008 at 08:09 PM.
cutiehuggiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #235
sasukeuchihaa
Satoko Uchiha

Hi, i'm new in arizona, i moved recently... i'm from chandler and i'm a sasuke uchiha roller and a cosplayer from two years ago, i want to stay ina copslya group or make one... i'm an aspirant for the ASU n_n' (good luck xD) and well here is my mail to contact me:

sasuke_.uchiha@msn.com

-------------------------------------------
Next convention:
Phoenix Comicon > Cosplay: Genin Sasuke Uchiha (my first convention in US n_n')

P.S. If somebody is going to that convention and is alone or ina group tell me please, i don't want to go alone he he thanks!!!!
sasukeuchihaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #236
Otaku-chi
Future otaku queen X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyuNyu View Post
Hey I have some cosplayer friends in Tucson! You are not alone. And more small cons have been popping up in Tucson lately, actually. Even though SunaCosu is based out of Phoenix area, we hope to have some Tucson events actually. =3
I used to live in Tucson, but my dad worked up at the Foothills High School and he hated it. So we moved. XD I live in Safford now. Any cosplayers in Arizona going to Anizona in April? :3

Counting my friends who have only cosplayed once, there are only three cosplayers in Safford that I know of. T_T I thought I saw a Misa Misa cosplayer at a Halloween dance once, but she was just a hillbilly . . .
Otaku-chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2009, 03:13 AM   #237
Red Comet
elite mobile suit pilot

Hmmm... AniZona... I'll probably just attend on Saturday. There are a few things that make me reluctant to stay for the whole event... It takes place on Easter weekend, and the hotel prices are fairly high.

As for Sabotencon (which will take place in October), there I plan to attend the whole convention.

Oh, yes, I'm one of the cosplayers who hails from Tucson. It seems like Phoenix is where a lot of the action is... though last year we had a nice little event called AnimeTucon. Hopefully it will return this year.

It is a wise man who accepts the limits of his wisdom.
-personal saying
Red Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #238
CC_Ayumi
Twiggyyyy!

Heyy Im from AZ, I live in Phoenix! YAY Phoneix!! XD
Nice to see some Arizona cosplayers here haha!
CC_Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #239
jounink
Holla!

I live in Az and im new to the whole cosplay scene. I went to ComiCon with a friend (our 1st con) and we plan to attend and actually cosplay at AniZona this year. I plan to go as Fran and Yoruichi (a friend request) and my friend is doing the lolita thing

Last edited by jounink : 02-02-2009 at 04:07 PM.
jounink is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #240
Red Pirate Eva
Cosplaying Auntie

Hey! I'm from Arizona! I was at Comicon on Sunday... my friend and I were Ran and Sonoko from Detective Conan (or schoolgirls to everyone else) Is anyone else in the phoenix area? I can't find any cosplay groups for the life of me...
e-mail me at vkelleher@qwest.net !!!!!

Please tell me if you have any other ideas for what I should cosplay!

I'm getting serious now. The costumes I'm working on:

Ran Mori (Detective Conan): 100%, Yay! Now to upload pics... meh.
Madam Red (Kuroshitsuji!) About 95% (or so) completed. (Need that hat)

Possible future costumes:
Orihime, Lydia Carlton, Seras Victoria, Sophie, Nami, Eureka
Red Pirate Eva is offline   Reply With Quote