Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Unread 02-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Eclipseofsorrow
:)

World Of Warcraft Cosplayers 2009?

Was just wondering if there was going to be any WoW cosplayers at metro this year? :P Yes yes, I know its nerdy, but a friend and I are making the Tier 2 paladin armor for the con.
Eclipseofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-20-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
Frostmourne
Sherry Wrong

I'm dying to make a WoW cosplay, I've been deciding between making Kael'thas Sunstrider or Maeiv Shadowsong.
Sunday : ?

Planned 2011 : Aisha Klan Klan (Outlaw Star), Ai Chan (Yatterman), Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Frostmourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
PhantasmaJun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipseofsorrow View Post
Was just wondering if there was going to be any WoW cosplayers at metro this year? :P Yes yes, I know its nerdy, but a friend and I are making the Tier 2 paladin armor for the con.

aw man I wish you would of did a WoW cosplay last year I was a tier 4 warlock the armor took me forever XD so I went for easier cosplay this year : (

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1689351/

Ashura Ou- RG Veda/ Tsubasa Chronicles
PhantasmaJun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #4
Eclipseofsorrow
:)

Haha awesome, I actually considered making Kael'thas Sunstrider as well for a bit As it is we're going to be there in the regular Judgement armor, but also the obscure purple set that floats around wow. Mmm pally love, haha.

And wtf Phantas, re-wear that shit on a day and we'll find you. Nice btw, whats the weapon made out of? Its so shiiiny
Eclipseofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
PhantasmaJun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipseofsorrow View Post
Haha awesome, I actually considered making Kael'thas Sunstrider as well for a bit As it is we're going to be there in the regular Judgement armor, but also the obscure purple set that floats around wow. Mmm pally love, haha.

And wtf Phantas, re-wear that shit on a day and we'll find you. Nice btw, whats the weapon made out of? Its so shiiiny
well the sad part about my armor (it was so hot XO lol ) is that it was destroyed by flugtaggers last year when they had the redbull event. there were so many people bumping into my shoulders that one spike was almost ripped off and the shoulders where all bent up not to mention you can kinda see where the spike that hangs down on the chest plate is bent due to getting caught on other people. I am so glad they wont be there this year it was so crowded and annoying XD but to make a long story short I had to throw it away it was pretty much destroyed after the con XP

but the staff is actually made from a bamboo stick to make it light, Poster board covered in masking tape then linen cloth and glue then spray paint after it dryed then I painted the gold accents with acrylic and then I put glitter glue all over the whole thing and let it dry.

I cant wait to take pics of your group! ^o^ I will prolly do a WoW cosplay next year.

Ashura Ou- RG Veda/ Tsubasa Chronicles
PhantasmaJun is offline   Reply With Quote