Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 05-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #691
Kaiyu

Link to 'post ad' on marketplace is not showing up.
Kaiyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #692
TEcHNO

Unhappy You forgot Poland

There's no "Poland" when selectiong a country for photoshoot location.
TEcHNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #693
Mamo&Theta

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelofdoom View Post
i created 3 galeries and moved some of my uncategorized photos there.
the photocount in 'uncategorized' sinks, yet all other galeries are shown to have 0 photos in them [while one of them already has some comments... paradox]

also the galeries are not shown on my galery page. there are three pages that show nothing at all.
only after I click on 'see all' all of my photos are shown, but only sorted by upload-date.

last point, always when I try to edit the information on one of my photos and click on the 'edit the photo' button, only a blank page shows up, nothing more happens.
if i move back in my browser history and click the button again, the correct confirmation page shows up.

O.M.G I'm having the same problem, nor all of us lol. phew I'm just glad i'm not the only one. Please Admin fix this problem ; ;
Unread 05-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #694
cutekawaii
Cos-BUSINESS

When someone posts a long link in a PM or at the marketplace, not only will the url get shortened to http://webpage.com/.../example.jpg, but the URL will be replaced as well, with whatever text the URL shows up as.

The script appears to work in the forums:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...b/IMG_1161.jpg
This links correctly. But in PMs and at the market place the URL will point to "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...b/IMG_1161.jpg"

Last edited by cutekawaii : 05-13-2009 at 04:19 PM.
cutekawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #695
Tobias Night
Tobias Nightbringer

When I am looking through my Costume List, it shows that I have 4294967295 Photos in my Shuhei Hisagi Costume when I actually only have like...maybe 10?. Obviously I don't have that many, and thankfully it doesn't state that in my Gallery section.

~Lyric to a song sung by Nat King Cole called "Nature Boy" (Thank you LadyHawke78 for getting the name of the song!)
Tobias Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #696
KillaBeeSwarm
Calmer than you are.

The Convention Planner has several bugs. When you're logged-in and click on "Planner" <http://www.cosplay.com/profile.php?do=conplanner> from the secondary top menu (the one with Account, Photos, Costumes, etc), it goes to 2009. However, there ids a separate "Planner" <http://www.cosplay.com/profile.php?do=conplanner> within the User Control Panel, and that goes to 2008. And with that one you can't select 2009.

The reason I even got to the Control Panel's version of the Planner was because I added Otakon to my convention list, but noticed that it was listed twice for 2009. I clicked on "delete" to remove it from my list, clicked "yes" to confirm, then I was redirected to the control panel planner. Otakon is listed twice, once as conid 1386 and again as conid 1560.

I've noticed that other cons are listed twice as well. Animethon as conid 1498 and 1603. Mini Animania as conid 1460 and 1522. Anime Detour as 1430 and 1432. Just to name a few. Looks like you need to merge the duplicates, then remove the extra entry.

Also, the main planner (which has 2009) lists 2007 and 2006 twice. Looks like there were some cut and paste errors.

Cosplay Wikis
* Black, Brown and Tanned Characters
* Musician Characters

Last edited by KillaBeeSwarm : 05-17-2009 at 11:35 AM.
KillaBeeSwarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2009, 09:42 PM   #697
The_Ninja

The Calendar is behaving funny for specific events, I think. For example, if you look at the page for Geek.Kon here:

http://www.cosplay.com/event/1445/

There's a bug or something with the same person (same member number and all that jazz) being listed as multiple attendees. One person is listed 11 times, another is listed 7. O.o
Unread 05-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #698
Leesers
fancies Ema Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanira View Post
Has the lack of updating that galleries do when they're rearranged been touched upon yet?
I uploaded a new picture to my default gallery by mistake, but when I moved it into its proper gallery, the preview never updated; it still shows what was formerly the first picture and is now the second picture.
The picture itself can be seen in the gallery, so it's not too large of a problem, but rather...inconvenient.
Strangely, I updated a new picture to a different gallery and the preview changed accordingly. So that works, but would hate to reload this same picture yet again.
Whew! It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one. I've had this exact problem for years now. The gallery thumbnails never update to reflect the "first" photo unless you upload a completely new one to the specific gallery.

I'll tend to be finicky; uploading say six photos to a gallery but then a month later decide I only want four. That, or when I'll clean up photos (by deleting one or two) in my galleries that are really old.

When this happens, it's as though the gallery thumbnail can't refresh itself, which I don't understand since it does refresh if you upload something completely new. Just as Kanira stated, it's not a huge error because the correct photos still show up in the actual gallery, but it's strange to see 50% of my gallery featuring thumbnails of photos that I don't even have on cosplay.com anymore.

Is there anything that can be done to refresh or reset this gallery issue? Especially when
a) moving the new first photo to the default gallery, then moving it back to its assigned one and
b) reuploading the same image of the same first photo doesn't solve the problem?
Rose Lalonde (god tier) Homestuck (100%)
Roxy Lalonde Homestuck (75%)

Illustrations : Plushies : Tumblr
Leesers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2009, 06:57 AM   #699
Pumpkin-Ed
The Hatter

I'm having a weird problem with my journal entries. Previously adding entries went perfectly easily, but now they just don't appear public.

"There is either no journal associated with that entry, or you have reached this page in error."

It's says this when I click the link of the entry from the list of journal entries. Editing works but the publishing not at all.
Pumpkin-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2009, 08:17 AM   #700
han-pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wax View Post
I'm having a weird problem with my journal entries. Previously adding entries went perfectly easily, but now they just don't appear public.

"There is either no journal associated with that entry, or you have reached this page in error."

It's says this when I click the link of the entry from the list of journal entries. Editing works but the publishing not at all.
Was about to post this. I've only made one journal entry, but I've found other people's entries. Then again, I don't know if she's made any additional entries since the ones that are showing up, but yeah. :P It's kind of a problem & I'd like to be able to post my journal entries....

Guess what, Japanime costume players....
YOU'RE NOT THE ENTIRETY OF THE COSPLAY WORLD.
Stop being so closeminded. Just because someone cosplays doesn't mean they're an otaku or a weeaboo.

In Progress: Super Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon
han-pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2009, 11:50 AM   #701
Miyazawa_Lulu

Got this error when trying to replace some old photos ^^u (from 2006):

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/images/public_html/square/72/727943.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /editphoto.php on line 604
Miyazawa_Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #702
GodOfWarJunki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wax View Post

yup im having the same problem here. i just made 2 journal entries and they dont show that i associated them with a character or that the entries are even there. i can only see them if i click on the link to edit them
GodOfWarJunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #703
Yazoo_the_Kazoo
Allons-y!

My journal seems to be on the fritz as well. The entries (or entry I should say rather, as I only have one) aren't showing up at all when you click on the Journal link from my profile. It says the number of entries I have accurately, the entry just isn't there.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space...I'm a LOONY for God's sake!"

-tumblr-
-DeviantART-
Yazoo_the_Kazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #704
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

I have a little bug...
One of my costume (Edward from Cowboy Bebop), when I look at my costume section or when I search for it with the search engine at the top of the page, is said to have "P: 4294967295" ....
The number of pictures for my other costumes are all fine...!
Sakura_CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #705
Jaquii
aka Jacqueline Hide

I'm having an issue with one of my costumes; it says that it has received 25 comments, but every time I try to click on the second page, it just redirects to page 1.

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/195067/c_2
Jaquii is offline   Reply With Quote