Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #1231
Attentea
cosplay addicted newbie

ooo Cecil sounds awesome. I'd love to see pictures of the group of all of you going.

Middle seperates? like middle armor sections so that you can still bend and move? ... I can't really picture what you mean by that.

~Attentea~

Working on:
Celes (FF6), FOnewearl (PSO)

Future Cosplays:
Ralts (pokemon), Bellossom (pokemon)

Attentea is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-20-2009, 01:13 AM   #1232
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Awesome, Cecil ^_^!! Dark Knight or Paladin??? I think both of these refs do a good job showing the middle part of what you're talking about, even if they are the DS versions lol.
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #1233
Roozu
That's Elet-tri-tri-tric!

I am really dead set on doing a Terra cosplay later on in the year. Though after the tough process of deciding between blonde or green, I went with green. The color throws me off a bit, is there more of a green with blue mixed in color? I think Cosworx has a nice one, I'll have to go back and check through all the threads, but then what would be a good suggestions for a wig. I'd most likely just give the wig waves myself somehow. And since this will be my first ponytail type wig, I'm in need of suggestions.

I guess I'll go back and search this thread and read through them and see if I find anything.
Roozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #1234
Attentea
cosplay addicted newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozu View Post
I am really dead set on doing a Terra cosplay later on in the year. Though after the tough process of deciding between blonde or green, I went with green. The color throws me off a bit, is there more of a green with blue mixed in color? I think Cosworx has a nice one, I'll have to go back and check through all the threads, but then what would be a good suggestions for a wig. I'd most likely just give the wig waves myself somehow. And since this will be my first ponytail type wig, I'm in need of suggestions.

I guess I'll go back and search this thread and read through them and see if I find anything.
humm... I was just looking around abit and I have a few suggestions.
Firstly here is a link to some images of terra with the green hair: http://www.videogamesprites.net/Fina...6/Party/Terra/ Hopefully this helps to really see the colour.
As for wigs on Cosworx, I'm not that familiar with wigs so I can't really suggest a style. But as for colour I found a few that I think would work. the Wig Colours:Cosworx - seafoam green I think works really well. Also the Wig Colours:New look - party colours - D. Green I think is pretty close as well.

hope that helps.

~Attentea~

Working on:

Future Cosplays:

Unread 07-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #1235
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Roozu: yay Terra! I myself am a fan of her sea/green hair, it just suits her half-Esper lineage lol. As of her color it depends; her sprite is green, but her sprite avatar is a seagreen ^_^;;. I used a seagreen color for my FMV Terra (see avatar), I didn't get the wig off of cosworx tho. As of the ponytail you most likely may need to sew in the ponytail separately as a stub, but unless your wig is thick enough where it can hide the mesh you might not even need to do that, but that itself is rare lol ^^;;.

Katie Bair has good tutorials on parting wigs for pony/pigtails, and for stubs as well. If you're gonna need to stub the wig you might need to add in extra wefts first. I wish you luck with your Terra ^_^!!
Unread 07-24-2009, 12:30 AM   #1236
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire

I can't remember if I posted this or not, but I made a Rydia costume for the past Anime North this year. I only got to wear it for all of four hours. :P

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/198742/
Unread 07-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #1237
Attentea
cosplay addicted newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuko-chan View Post
I can't remember if I posted this or not, but I made a Rydia costume for the past Anime North this year. I only got to wear it for all of four hours. :P

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/198742/
Looks great. ^_^
I thought I had a picture of you, but I don't think it is you... My housemate got a picture of a Rydia at Anime North this year, but I just looked at it and I think it's another Rydia.

~Attentea~

Working on:

Future Cosplays:

Unread 07-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #1238
Roozu

Thanks for the link Attentea. Even though it's sprites, it's pretty interesting.

@snowkirby Thanks. I had a feeling I may have to stub, but it's fine, I just have to read up a lot so I won't mess it up.

My friend and I split for a FF6 art book so hopefully it will have more up close pictures of Terra and Locke (She'll be doing Locke).
Unread 07-24-2009, 12:21 PM   #1239
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@kuko-chan: I think your Rydia looks familiar, I remember seeing a costume shown on a bust ^.^ it's so pretty!! I also love the Ven pic XDDD!

@Roozu: omgosh art book <333 I need more Amano artbooks. I really want that FF one that came out Statewide back in Feb.
Unread 07-24-2009, 02:16 PM   #1240
Attentea
cosplay addicted newbie

Quote:
Thanks for the link Attentea. Even though it's sprites, it's pretty interesting.

My friend and I split for a FF6 art book so hopefully it will have more up close pictures of Terra and Locke (She'll be doing Locke).
You're welcome. ^_^

oooo art book, sounds cool. ^_^ Does it just have the Amano versions of the characters or does it have some drawings of the game sprite costumes too? The reason I ask is because I'm working on a Celes cosplay and I'm looking for as many pictures of her as I can get, the sprite version though.

~Attentea~

Working on:

Future Cosplays:

Unread 07-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #1241
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire

@Attentea - Yes, there was another Rydia at Anime North. Her costume was fantastic!
Unread 07-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #1242
Roozu

I think it's just mainly Amano. This is the one we ordered (but different seller):
http://cgi.ebay.com/FINAL-FANTASY-VI-Material-Collection-square-artbook-OOP_W0QQitemZ310155810523QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item4836ba16db&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1205|293:1|294:50 #ht_5481wt_1165

But I'll tell you if there's any sprites in it when I get it! ^^
Unread 07-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #1243
Attentea
cosplay addicted newbie

Quote:
yay thanks. ^_^

~Attentea~

Working on:

Future Cosplays:

Unread 07-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #1244
Attentea
cosplay addicted newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuko-chan View Post
@Attentea - Yes, there was another Rydia at Anime North. Her costume was fantastic!
mhm. I wish I had seen it myself. I also wish I had seen yours. From the pictures you have posted, yours also looks great.

~Attentea~

Working on:

Future Cosplays:

Unread 07-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #1245
Roozu

@Attentea
I got the artbook today and looks like it's only Amano. It has some screenshots, but not that many to even work from.