Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #76
Clarw
Hibird Breeder

Im in Howell..
Clarw is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #77
CynicalSniper
Digivolve into Ultimate

Another Roseville citizen here. >_>

Riiiiight on the corner of I-696 and Groesbeck.

If anybody wants to hang out let me know. ^_^
CynicalSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #78
Storm Nightwind
Livin' In Paradise

Yay!

I live in Ford River, MI, which is 7-8 miles from Escanaba XD
Storm Nightwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #79
kakashi81818

sweet, i live in Escanaba
kakashi81818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #80
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

Wow people from the UP, that's WAAAY up north

Ann Arbor, wuuuut XD
Unread 10-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #81
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Yeah where a pretty scattered bunch... as it stands I think its Duece, Cynical, Melima and Shei off hand that are the closest to me...>>
Roseville man...like the armpit of the SE lower area...>>

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]
Raiji Magiwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #82
limey
Trouble Maker

I wouldn't call Roseville the armpit of Michigan, actually it is pretty close to central for the down state folks that are somewhat active still.
Unread 10-14-2009, 06:59 AM   #83
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey View Post
I wouldn't call Roseville the armpit of Michigan, actually it is pretty close to central for the down state folks that are somewhat active still.
Maybe, but there ain't jack squat to do around here in my neck of the woods, literally.... I wanna actually have fun, I gotta hop a bus to Royal Oak or Clinton Township and the like... I mean even Macomb Mall has jack squat worth going too anymore...heck only think I even still visit there is the Gamestop and on the rarest of rare occasions the Silver Cinemas...every other store I found worth my time, isn't there anymore. Other then that, MM is nothing more then a glorified bus stop transit hub to other areas...

Heck the few decent things outside the mall for the teen crowd left, like the Roseville Theatre is gone, the rec center doesn't really have much or run much anymore, etc... and this was long before the economy went in the pisser...>>

Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]
Unread 10-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #84
KNIVES5991
wesker cosplayer

i live around in chesterfield.^^
KNIVES5991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #85
limey
Trouble Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiji Magiwind View Post
Maybe, but there ain't jack squat to do around here in my neck of the woods, literally.... I wanna actually have fun, I gotta hop a bus to Royal Oak or Clinton Township and the like... I mean even Macomb Mall has jack squat worth going too anymore...heck only think I even still visit there is the Gamestop and on the rarest of rare occasions the Silver Cinemas...every other store I found worth my time, isn't there anymore. Other then that, MM is nothing more then a glorified bus stop transit hub to other areas...

Heck the few decent things outside the mall for the teen crowd left, like the Roseville Theatre is gone, the rec center doesn't really have much or run much anymore, etc... and this was long before the economy went in the pisser...>>
Yep, it is just as bad here, just there wasn't a whole lot to do here to begin with. At least it is not going to be a long term trend. It will come around in the next couple years, I am pretty sure that (knocks) is the barrel's bottom.
In the meantime hold on it might get bumpy.

Damn, when did I become such an effing cheerleader?

Last edited by limey : 10-19-2009 at 03:50 PM.
limey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #86
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Holy crackers...limey surfacing at least twice in less then 2 weeks...>> Someone call Channel 7....:P

Unread 10-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #87
limey
Trouble Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiji Magiwind View Post
Holy crackers...limey surfacing at least twice in less then 2 weeks...>> Someone call Channel 7....:P
The use of the word "surface" is fitting. The cream rises to the top unfortunately so does the shit.
As for the reason for this is reemergence, simple I am making money again. I have pulled myself out of my depressed hermit mode.
Hopefully, this momentum will carry one through the long winter.
Unread 10-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #88
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey View Post
The use of the word "surface" is fitting. The cream rises to the top unfortunately so does the shit.
As for the reason for this is reemergence, simple I am making money again. I have pulled myself out of my depressed hermit mode.
Hopefully, this momentum will carry one through the long winter.
YAY!!!
Unread 11-10-2009, 07:56 AM   #89
kiso

-shocked-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post
I live in Fostoria which is basically a bar and a post office. A half hour from Lapeer, hour from Flint.
-state of shock- no way the closest person to Owosso its a miracle lol. i hail obviously from the last statement Owosso which is basically a secluded little town of no cosplayers. looking for some Michigan friends to be geeky with .
Unread 11-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #90
miiwaa

I'm in Allen Park...near Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Melvindale, Lincoln Park,. Detroit downtown and Ann Arbor...^^
miiwaa is offline   Reply With Quote