Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #46
Kaiya_Kurama

IM NOW A GA COSPLAYER! Im finalli here and so far its great Im working on my Hinata cosplay finished my lolita outfit but havent been able to do any photoshoots to put it up Ive started my kurama cosplay but rethinking it and mite change to a different cosplay of his lol I havent been able to start my kairi cosplay becuz I havent found anyone to help out so it sucks lol but hopfulli all goes well and I can get it done before Sakura-con and AWA lol (I also have to help work on a friends cosplay lol) but even though its crazy I would love to make friends here (lonely >_< need girl talk! lol) but yea just message me!
Love to all GA cosplayers!! WOOO!!!
Kaiya_Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #47
SilverStarboy

I just moved to Tucker, GA not long ago. Thats Dekalb county to be more specific
SilverStarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #48
SkyPirate_Pally

I wish I saw this post earlier I live in Buckhead which is like 10 maybe 15 minutes from downtown but uh im moving to Louisiana
SkyPirate_Pally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #49
kidstercool

i just started cosplaying hoping to make a kairi costume but i live in Madison GA
kidstercool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #50
Tsuki_Hime
Lady with guns

I'm in Duluth, GA...which is in Gwinnett County.

I used to go to a lot of out of state conventions, but I had to drive from home allllll the way out to whatever state the con was in...wish I knew ppl who went to those cons from GA, would make the drive easier x.x;;
Tsuki_Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2009, 01:16 AM   #51
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstercool View Post
i just started cosplaying hoping to make a kairi costume but i live in Madison GA

O Wow meet too! I can't wait to see yours ^_^ lol
Unread 10-17-2009, 01:19 AM   #52
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki_Hime View Post

I used to go to a lot of out of state conventions, but I had to drive from home allllll the way out to whatever state the con was in...wish I knew ppl who went to those cons from GA, would make the drive easier x.x;;
I know rite lol >_< My friend had the same problem till I started bugging her to bring me along haha I wish I had a friend to take me to cons too or to go with(just moved so still looking for new buddies/cosplay buddies) lol but I havent been able to get my permit yet so it sucks lol What kinda cons do you go to?
Unread 10-17-2009, 11:27 AM   #53
SilverStarboy

Quote:

I live near Gwinnett!
Unread 10-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #54
Tsuki_Hime
Lady with guns

My very first out-of-state-drive-too-long suicidal mission was to Katsucon when it was at the Omni Hotel in DC. Then I went to...Animazement, Anime-Mid Atlantic, Otakon, AWA, and AUSA...ALLLLL in the same year. ^^;;; Yeah, I've toned down WAY much since then on my con travels... xD
Unread 10-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #55
SilverStarboy

Quote:
My very first out-of-state-drive-too-long suicidal mission was to Katsucon when it was at the Omni Hotel in DC. Then I went to...Animazement, Anime-Mid Atlantic, Otakon, AWA, and AUSA...ALLLLL in the same year. ^^;;; Yeah, I've toned down WAY much since then on my con travels... xD
Wow thats a long way to travel. I know someone else who goes to VA cons and hes from Atlanta. Im planning on going to Katsucon this year. I dont want to drive really far if it isnt a big con, that and I dont like asking for a lot of time off of work
Unread 10-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #56
Tsuki_Hime
Lady with guns

Katsucon, I think, is awesome. It's up there with Otakon and Dragon*Con in my list. There were sooooo many ppl at Katsu the last time I went, and I'm sure the number of attendees have increased since then. I thought it was well worth the drive. *nods* It hurt my wallet though, not carpooling. xD
Unread 10-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #57
kidstercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya_Kurama View Post
O Wow meet too! I can't wait to see yours ^_^ lol
i havent gone to any cons yet ive only been to video games live in my yuna costume
but i mostly wanted to make a kairi costume to wear to disney world
Unread 10-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #58
Kaiya_Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstercool View Post
i havent gone to any cons yet ive only been to video games live in my yuna costume
but i mostly wanted to make a kairi costume to wear to disney world
lol I know rite Ive always wanted to do that too but my friend did it without me lol a quick warning though you mite get introuble becuz they'll think your part of the disney crew and stuff like tht and ask you to leave or change (it happened to my friend lol) So if you do make sure you make like a 2nd version of her so you can go as her but not stand out like the one tht MAY be there haha
Unread 10-18-2009, 02:34 PM   #59
Cosplay Junkie
Totally Not a Stalker

I'm gonna go to DragonCon next year as someone from Silent Hill (not sure yet) Vexen from KHII and Selphie from KHII.
Unread 10-18-2009, 04:00 PM   #60
kidstercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya_Kurama View Post
lol I know rite Ive always wanted to do that too but my friend did it without me lol a quick warning though you mite get introuble becuz they'll think your part of the disney crew and stuff like tht and ask you to leave or change (it happened to my friend lol) So if you do make sure you make like a 2nd version of her so you can go as her but not stand out like the one tht MAY be there haha
what do you meen like that they'res a kairi person there like there are donald and goofy?
ok i might just dye my hair then or dump that idea all together cause i really dont want to get in trouble and have to leave
i need somebody to come cosplay with me at disney cause i only have one friend who cosplays and he doesnt have the money!!!