Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Cosplay.com中文版

Closed Thread
Unread 12-06-2009, 04:17 AM   #1
Yukani-chan
Miles away

Lolitas needed for photo shoot in shgnahi for possible publication

one of THE BEST photographers in shanghai is doing a photo project and you'll have the chance to shoot with him..read :

you must email him by december 11th to schedule!
the shoot is on dec 12th !!!!

"Hello

As several of you may know, I am doing a personal photo project where I am looking for interesting people with a unique sense of fashion. It has been challenging to develop here in Shanghai, but the reason I want to shoot here is because I would like to document the changes that are happening.

I attached a sample photo - I know it is small - but just to give you an idea of what I mean by interesting - I am looking for people who are rockers, skaters, cosplay, goth - any sort of genera or niche group

The main point is that the person is ok with coming to my studio for 10 to 15 min and having there picture taken. It is really simple as I just want them to dress as they would and be themselves and I will give them their photo in return.

If you have any questions be sure to let me know

My goal is to photograph at least 100 people, but I would be happy to photograph more

Once I have a group of people, I will schedule them for every half hour apart on a Saturday to come in to my studio and take the photo

Thank you in advance for any introductions you can make on this and helping me to complete the personal project

cheers, todd

please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested - the more the merrier !

todd@toddanthonytyler.com
--
www.toddanthonytyler.com"

Unread 12-08-2009, 07:08 AM   #2
Yukani-chan
Miles away

Bad translation....

其中一位最佳的摄影师在上海做着照片项目和you' ll有机会射击与他。.read : 您必须在12月11日前给他发电子邮件给日程表! 射击是在12月12日!!!! " 你好 数您也许知道,我做着我正在寻找有时尚独特的感觉的有趣的人的一个个人照片项目。 它是富挑战性在上海开发这里,但是我想要射击这里的原因是,因为我希望提供发生的变动。 我附有了一张样品照片-我知道它小型,但是给您什么的想法我由有趣意味-我正在寻找摇摆物,溜冰者, cosplay, goth -所有类类或适当位置小组的人 要点是人对来是好的到我的10到15的演播室极小,并且有那里生动描述采取。 它是真正地简单的,因为我要他们穿戴,因为他们会,并且是他们自己,并且我将给他们他们的照片 反回。 如果您安排任何问题是肯定告诉我 我的目标是拍摄至少100个人,但是我会是愉快拍摄更多 一旦我有一群人,我将预定他们在分开每半小时在星期六进来到我的演播室和采取照片 事先谢谢您在此能做和帮助我完成个人项目的所有介绍 欢呼,托德 请批转这电子邮件对您认为的任何人也许感兴趣-越多快活!
Unread 12-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
Bloody Snow

T_T what a pity! I'm in Wuhan...
Closed Thread