Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #466
Lisianthus

Hii, im Lisa and im 14 and im quite new to this... but i was cosplaying in october at the London Expo as Rhyme from The World Ends With You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai game. anyone see me?
Lisianthus is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #467
Andserkiel
Leonie Heartilly

Hey all I'm known on most cosplay sites as Leonie Heartilly but it seems that username was too long for cosplay.com's liking >_<
I'm 21 and from Essex, England. Been on this site for a while but not checked out the forums so I guess now's the time to start!
Andserkiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #468
Linoud
Hokage

Yo! I'm not actually from the UK, but I live in Ireland. =P

I'm 18, I live in Dublin, and I've attended a few cons, Qcon in Belfast, and Eirtakon in Dublin.
Hope to meet more cool people here. =D
Linoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #469
Jesikira

Heyy, I'm Jesikira. I'm 15 and fairly new to cosplaying, I went to my first con in October (J Culture Con)
I live in S.Yorkshire...where there arn't many anime/manga fans that I know of D:
Jesikira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 07:49 AM   #470
CPU
that photographer guy

I'm Paul, based in London and I do the photography. And I've actually been here a long time. You'll find me at the MCM London at the Manga Entertainment stand with a long queue of cosplayers waiting to have their shots taken- stop by and say hello (it's free) ^__^

Private shoots are free if you sign the waiver and I'm happy to travel to you as long as it's not too far away ^_-

Photos Here
http://www.DigViz.com
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #471
Tif9123

Heya *jumps and waves* uhhh @_@ i live in London lol XD, i can't wait for midlands expo, but especially can't wait for London expo may 2010. ^__^
Tif9123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #472
CPU
that photographer guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tif9123 View Post
Heya *jumps and waves* uhhh @_@ i live in London lol XD, i can't wait for midlands expo, but especially can't wait for London expo may 2010. ^__^
[Paul looks up] Hi Tif

Photos Here
http://www.DigViz.com
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #473
angelaiko
the jaffacake fiend

hi I'm Angel Aiko, 21 I live in both Southampton and Essex. I've had this account for yonks but never really used it XD but been asked to start making this active.

I'm on cos island and I can most likely be found stuffing my face with junk food or dressed as someone from Sailor Moon
angelaiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #474
randomstuff
Irish Cosplayer

Hi, I'm randomstuff, 16, and I'm in Dublin, Ireland. I started cosplaying last year when I was living in America and went to Fanime, which was amazing! I haven't been to any Irish cons yet but I'll probably be at Eirtakon this year! 8D
randomstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #475
mattyj

I'm matt I live near Leeds only cosplayed once but i hoping to get quite a few more under my belt next one will probably be Oct MCM Expo
mattyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #476
NekoShuffle!
Cosplay.com Happy Cat!

Big welcome to all the new guys ^___^ Hope you have fun here and make loads of new friends! Hope to see a lot of you at MCM!

!!~P.L.U.R~!!

I'm male by the way xD Sorry for my Androgynmyn- Androgynmnynit- NOT VERY MALENESS XD
NekoShuffle! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #477
Farqual

Hey there I'm Peter, im 18 and from Rhyl in North Wales.
I'm currently working on Ichigo's execution ground for MCM May 10. Hoping there will be other Bleach cosplayers
Farqual is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 04:25 AM   #478
Cathe

I'm Catherine. I'm 23 and from Liverpool.

My first and so far only convention was Fuyucon last October. The experience was so amazing, I booked tickets for my friend and I to attend Kitacon 2010 the second I got home! So, Kita at the end of March will be my 2nd con. Anyone going, i'll be crossplaying Miles Edgeworth and possibly Orphen. I'll also be wearing a RuneScape Agility Cape at some point, too. Once I finish University (July) and find a job, I will attend every con I can find haha. Love the experience it's such an awesome feeling
Cathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #479
IIICOOLINGIII

Talking

meeep :3 i'm lance, 17 although i'm 18 next month! i live in retford which is just near s.yorkshire, nottinghmashire i dont know any manga/anime or coaplayers near me i want to cosplay but i have no one too cosplay with >.< anyways i attended oct 2009 MCM expo of whice is cosplayed kiba, i'm attending May expo as deidara! (the only male deidara i know so far XD) and i will also be cosplaying hisagi from bleach! XD anyway pleaseeeeee talk to mee if you live near i would like to cosplay and photoshoot with someone. thankiessssss :3 *runs away waving arms about* meeeeeeeep
IIICOOLINGIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #480
Glittermousey
:3 Diz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIICOOLINGIII View Post
meeep :3 i'm lance, 17 although i'm 18 next month! i live in retford which is just near s.yorkshire, nottinghmashire i dont know any manga/anime or coaplayers near me i want to cosplay but i have no one too cosplay with >.< anyways i attended oct 2009 MCM expo of whice is cosplayed kiba, i'm attending May expo as deidara! (the only male deidara i know so far XD) and i will also be cosplaying hisagi from bleach! XD anyway pleaseeeeee talk to mee if you live near i would like to cosplay and photoshoot with someone. thankiessssss :3 *runs away waving arms about* meeeeeeeep
Im not far from Retford **is in north lincs**
Glittermousey is offline   Reply With Quote