Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Germany

Unread 01-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Kira-hime

Anime Con. Wo und Wann?

Ich werde nach Deutschland im Sommer für Uni reisen. In Oldenburg werde wohnen. Ich will ein anime con gehen. Wo und wann sind sie? (Es tut mir leid. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Ich bin eine erste Jahre Deutsche Studentin -_-').

AWA -Chrome (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!), Victorique (Gosick), Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
Kira-hime is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
Nayara
Bonny-chan

Also die nächsten größten Anime Cons hier sind:

- Leipziger Buchmesse in Leipzig vom 18. - 21. März 2010
- AnimagiC (Ort und Datum sind noch ned bekannt, aber normalerweise war sie bisher immer so Ende Juli/Anfang August in Bonn)
- Connichi in Kassel vom 10. - 12. September 2010

Es gibt aber noch unzählige kleinere Events. ^^ Vielleicht findest du hier was

-> http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/events/

Such einfach nach dem, was du willst :3
Nayara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
Arulithia

Oldenburg ist leider sehr weit im Norden. Deshalb gibt es dort in der Nähe nicht so viele große Conventions. Die nah liegenste dürfte in Hannover sein. Ab wann wirst du denn in Deutschland sein? Vielleicht können wir dir dann helfen dein Pläne zu machen um auf eine Convention zu gehen.

Oldenburg is horrible boring when it comes to hobbies like cosplay and conventions. I guess you have to travel to Hannover for the next bigger conventions. If I'm right it was Nicon, but there isn't a date available for this year until now. So, when will you arrive in germany? Maybe we can help you making plans for some conventions, like how to get there via train and stuff like this.
Arulithia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
Kira-hime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arulithia View Post
Oldenburg ist leider sehr weit im Norden. Deshalb gibt es dort in der Nähe nicht so viele große Conventions. Die nah liegenste dürfte in Hannover sein. Ab wann wirst du denn in Deutschland sein? Vielleicht können wir dir dann helfen dein Pläne zu machen um auf eine Convention zu gehen.

Oldenburg is horrible boring when it comes to hobbies like cosplay and conventions. I guess you have to travel to Hannover for the next bigger conventions. If I'm right it was Nicon, but there isn't a date available for this year until now. So, when will you arrive in germany? Maybe we can help you making plans for some conventions, like how to get there via train and stuff like this.
I'll be there from 5 May to 9 July and I don't mind traveling. It just means I'll see more of Germany (Plus, I'll have a train pass for the time I'm there so I can go to other cities). And help planning would be great. Thanks.

AWA -Chrome (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!), Victorique (Gosick), Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
Kira-hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
Nayara
Bonny-chan

Hm, there'll be the Hanami from 8 - 9th May in Ludwigshafen but that's a bit soon, ne? xD

The next bigger one would be the DoKomi in Dusseldorf from 22nd - 23rd May. After that is the Japantag (also in Dusseldorf) on 29th of May.

Then there's the ChiisaiCon in Hamburg from 3rd - 4th July, but that may be a bit late if you're returning a few days later?

I haven't been to any of those cons myself (mostly because I live pretty much on the other side of Germany Dx too far away) so I can't tell you how "nice" they are. But well, those are the largest conventions (2000+ visitors, though the Chiisai is a bit smaller). ^^
Nayara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #6
Arulithia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira-hime View Post
Plus, I'll have a train pass for the time I'm there so I can go to other cities
that's quite good. but are you sure you can go with intercity (IC) and intercity express (ICE) trains as well? would be great if it's not local public transport ticket only.
as nayara said. the only bigger conventions are hanami, dokomi, japantag and chiisai con. i guess hanami and chiisai con would be quite a problem. and i can't tell a thing about them. i havn't been there myself.
traveling to düsseldorf for dokomi or japantag... hm, it's quite a little long to go via train. it's about 3 1/2 till 4 hours (if you can travel via IC and ICE too) and since japantag is more a festival for promoting japanese culture than a normal anime and manga convention, that's only one day long, it's a bit heavy to travel that far. especially because the great firework show starts at 11 p.m. i guess you have to go earlier to make sure you can return home.
dokomi is held in a school building in a "outer district" of düsseldorf. it's on a saturday and sunday. it's the same time of traveling with some minutes additional to get to düsseldorf reißholz (the name of the city district). it's sure far away from the dimensions animagic and connichi would give. but last year was the first dokomi, so they improved a lot, i guess. (for first try it was far over my expectations)
there was a maid cafe and this year they will have a host cafe (male version of maids) too. they have some workshops, a games room, maybe karaoke (not quite sure about this) and competitions for cosplayers and other artists. further last year preliminary for the german cosplay championship was held there. this year not only this preliminary will be held. they plan to hold the Euro Cosplay preliminary as well.
Maybe pictures help a little, because "convention in a school building" sounds really odd. Link i hope you don't look at all the 25.000 pictures.

what to say else... you can check traveling options via www.bahn.de from oldenburg to everywhere. but it's only works for two or three month in the future, for exaple today you can search till april or beginning of may. for later traveling dates you have to wait. they have an option for "local train transport only" too, if your ticket doesn't include IC and ICE.

Last edited by Arulithia : 02-12-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Arulithia is offline   Reply With Quote