Originally Posted by KittyZhang
Basically, I am trying to cosplay as Misa Amane from Death Note and I'm trying to do her make-up. Any tips? Please share any advice. This is my first time cosplaying in proper attire instead of last year's costume of when I put my clothes together at the last moment.
I think misa would look better with gentle smokey eyes and long eyelashes with a hint of red lipgloss ;D
1. Apply foundation/concealer.
2. Apply black eyeliner to the top and 3/4 of the bottom. (make sure it is thin, NOT THICK. The top should be thicker than the bottom,however.)
3. Apply brown eyeshadow to the top.
4. Apply black eyeshadow to the crease, and smudge.
5. Apply white eyeliner to the tearducts of your eye, this makes it bigger and seem more open.
6. Curl your eyelashes and apply a suitable amount of mascara. Apply to the bottom with a zigzag pattern.
7. (optional) : apply false eyelashes for an even dramatic look!
8. Put on red lipgloss and a very light pink blush and you are done : D
hope that helps.