Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3880 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 04-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #11371
krysrussell14
Registered User
 
krysrussell14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 98
Sadly i never got any help last time so im trying again..
Im 5'7"
Dark brown (temporarily black hair) shoulder legnth
very light blue eyes
pretty average/skinny build
very white lol
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...current=kk.jpg
Yes this photo's a little old, but oh well
krysrussell14 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 04-23-2010, 04:22 PM   #11372
atlantisan
 
atlantisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysrussell14 View Post
Sadly i never got any help last time so im trying again..
Im 5'7"
Dark brown (temporarily black hair) shoulder legnth
very light blue eyes
pretty average/skinny build
very white lol
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...current=kk.jpg
Yes this photo's a little old, but oh well
Selphie Tilmitt or Rinoa Heartilly (left and center, respectively) both have shoulder length hair and are both as pretty as you. c:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...FVIIIgirls.jpg

Also you could be Sophia Esteed from Star Ocean.
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...teed_large.jpg

Or Jenna from Golden Sun.

http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/goldensun2...tart_Rzrge.jpg

As well as Kana Alberona from Fairy Tail.

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/pers...a_alberona.jpg

I have lots of other suggestions (that I can't think of at the moment), let me know if you don't like any of them, though. n_n
__________________

My deviantArt!
Upcoming cons: ALA, Anime Conji, Fanime, Anime Expo
atlantisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #11373
LloydFabre
Registered User
 
LloydFabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13
I think you could pull off an really awesome Legretta/Regret (Tales of the abyss) or Tsukuyo from Gintama (Which I can't seem to find any good pics of though)
LloydFabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 05:12 PM   #11374
krysrussell14
Registered User
 
krysrussell14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 98
@atlantisan: i definely could see doing maybe rinoa or sophia :]
@LoydFabre: Legretta looks like it would look really cool to make
krysrussell14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #11375
ShikaChu
Registered User
 
ShikaChu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 147
@angelbabycakes:
@Sakanoue Ayame:

I'm actually not very opposed to dyeing it blue. Lol. Mercury was always my favorite Sailor Scout so I'll look into it.
I've never read/watched Berserk, but I may look into that too.
Thanks!
__________________
_
_
_
Well. This is awkward.
ShikaChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #11376
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake
 
angelbabycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 815
I agree with Jenna from Golden Sun! I really like this character! I'd Cosplay her, but I'd need a wig, which I would do, lol. Not sure I'd make a good one, but this was a great suggestion! You are just as cute as the picture! ^_^
angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #11377
ashel
wassup.
 
ashel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17
@ShikaChu

personal favourite and I'm sure you could pull it off well..
Seras Victoria from Hellsing?



Even if you didn't have the right colour, a wig is of course the essential cosplay option..
__________________
ashel~

Working on:
Patrick Bateman - American Psycho
Shuya Nanahara - Battle Royale

Completed:
Alex DeLarge - A Clockwork Orange

Upcoming:
Ash Ketchum - Pokemon
Sub-Zero - Mortal Kombat
Bunny Splicer - Bioshock
ashel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #11378
animeroxlol
Registered User
 
animeroxlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11
Height-5'4
Weight-Average i think around 115
Female
Blue eyes and brown hair i dont mind wigs and i dont care if my eyes are the wrong color i dont like contacts
id rather crossplay and stuff i really like is soul eater, dogs, Final Fantasy, Kick A**(that movie comic book) Death Note and Kingdom hearts

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...t=PICT0664.jpg

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...t=PICT0673.jpg

Last edited by animeroxlol : 04-23-2010 at 09:28 PM.
animeroxlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #11379
atlantisan
 
atlantisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbabycakes View Post
I agree with Jenna from Golden Sun! I really like this character! I'd Cosplay her, but I'd need a wig, which I would do, lol. Not sure I'd make a good one, but this was a great suggestion! You are just as cute as the picture! ^_^
Haha thank you.
And it depends. I think you could just get some clip on extensions for the ponytail, and style your normal hair in the front and clip it up. She has reddish-brown hair, but I think brown hair would be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeroxlol View Post
Height-5'4
Weight-Average i think around 115
Female
Blue eyes and brown hair i dont mind wigs and i dont care if my eyes are the wrong color i dont like contacts
id rather crossplay and stuff i really like is soul eater, dogs, Final Fantasy, Kick A**(that movie comic book) Death Note and Kingdom hearts

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...t=PICT0664.jpg

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...t=PICT0673.jpg
I think you could be either Sora or Rikku since you have blue eyes.
Maybe Larsa or Princess Ashe from FF12 as well.
__________________

My deviantArt!
Upcoming cons: ALA, Anime Conji, Fanime, Anime Expo
atlantisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #11380
animeroxlol
Registered User
 
animeroxlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks
animeroxlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #11381
Kuevora
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Hey, I was thinking of maybe doing a quick cosplay project this summer..

I'm 5'5'', 110 lbs, long black hair, glasses.
ermm..
not too comfortable about putting pictures up, but I can be more specific. -shrug-

EDIT: some ideas I had:
-Alice from Pandora Hearts
- Tsubaki from Soul Eater

once I cut my hair, there'll be soo many more options. -,,-

Last edited by Kuevora : 04-23-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Kuevora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #11382
MonsterNinjaINC
King of the Pirates
 
MonsterNinjaINC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 64
hello~!

picature.

crossplay: yes.
wigs: sure.
height: 5'9"
eyes&hair:brown
anything works. plus, maybe anything Pokemon gym leader. My friend and I want to put together a group, but I'm not sure what region to do.
MonsterNinjaINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 11:00 PM   #11383
over_nerd
Registered User
 
over_nerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
I'm looking for some suggestions,
I am 6 feet tall
Reddish brown hair, (occasionally golden) shoulder length
Greenish blue eyes
Average/Athletic build

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...05 682745.jpg

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...4_ 247819.jpg

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...4_ 251703.jpg
__________________
Kumoricon! ^^
Tuskan Raider... about 1% haha =]
A NINJA! Percentage calculation in progress xD
Ichigo (bankai) about 80% need a Tensa Zangetsu... =/
over_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 01:02 AM   #11384
AleriaCarventus
Your mother's table!
 
AleriaCarventus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 259
Okay! I have a very specific question. I'm looking to do a Vampire Knight cosplay, but I can't decide between Rima or Ruka. I say Ruka because when I was just looking for general ideas someone said I would make a good Ruka.. but I personally think I look more like Rima, but then again, her wig is harder. So I thought I'd get some opinions!
So, ref pics first:
Rima
Ruka

And then pics of me:
Face
Body
Oh, and I'm 5'2" if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance!
__________________
2013
AE - Luka Megurine (Answer)
C&E - Gray Jedi (Star Wars OC)
VCon - Daenerys Targaryen (GoT)

2014
GottaCon - Jhoira of the Ghitu (M:tG)
TsukinoCon - Makise Kurisu (Stein's Gate)
AleriaCarventus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 01:23 AM   #11385
atlantisan
 
atlantisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuevora View Post
Hey, I was thinking of maybe doing a quick cosplay project this summer..

I'm 5'5'', 110 lbs, long black hair, glasses.
ermm..
not too comfortable about putting pictures up, but I can be more specific. -shrug-

EDIT: some ideas I had:
-Alice from Pandora Hearts
- Tsubaki from Soul Eater

once I cut my hair, there'll be soo many more options. -,,-
If you do cut your hair I think you could be Paine from FFX-2. If not, I would say maybe Princess Garnet from the FF series.
You could also be Fang from FF13.
Also, you could be Alphard from Canaan. She technically has short hair but if you thin out the hair in the back in layers like Tsubaki's style, you should be able to get a style like hers too.
http://rinerei.files.wordpress.com/2...ard-canaan.jpg

There's also Urtear from Fairy Tail, but er... It's a bit of a revealing outfit. Nor does she get very many appearances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by over_nerd View Post
I'm looking for some suggestions,
I am 6 feet tall
Reddish brown hair, (occasionally golden) shoulder length
Greenish blue eyes
Average/Athletic build

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...05 682745.jpg

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...4_ 247819.jpg

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...4_ 251703.jpg
Maybe Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss. Or Felix from Golden Sun.

http://local-static2.forum-files.fob...3672/felix.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleriaCarventus View Post
Okay! I have a very specific question. I'm looking to do a Vampire Knight cosplay, but I can't decide between Rima or Ruka. I say Ruka because when I was just looking for general ideas someone said I would make a good Ruka.. but I personally think I look more like Rima, but then again, her wig is harder. So I thought I'd get some opinions!
So, ref pics first:
Rima
Ruka

And then pics of me:
Face
Body
Oh, and I'm 5'2" if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance!
I would say Ruka as well. Just keep in mind to take care of the wig. I think Rima's wig, once you style it, is easy for upkeeping.
__________________

My deviantArt!
Upcoming cons: ALA, Anime Conji, Fanime, Anime Expo

Last edited by atlantisan : 04-24-2010 at 01:31 AM.
atlantisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.