Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5243 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 04-30-2010, 11:39 PM   #11521
Kitsap
Registered User
 
Kitsap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
Lightbulb Suggestions~

Here are some suggestions for some of ya

@James: Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin or Akira Takizawa from Higashi No Eden(Eden of the East) or last but not least, Jo Katsuragi from Innocent Venus
@Monster: Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club or Fuu from Samurai Champloo
@Berry: Fai from Tsubasa
Geo: Honda, Tohru from Fruits Basket, Ed from Cowboy Bebop *may sound odd but I think so*, Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho
efk(thanks for the suggestion! :3): Kagome from Inuyasha and Mayer, Re-l from Ergo Proxy.
o0: Eureka from Eureka Seven.. first character who popped into my head, I think you'd be absolutely perfect.
:3

Any suggestions back? Would certainly appreciate them.
Kitsap is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-01-2010, 01:20 AM   #11522
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous
 
Firefly026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,678
ekf501: Honestly, the first person I thought of was Vanille from FFXIII haha.. that or Serah, also FFXIII.

I haven't done this in a while, and hopefully I'll get some inspiration! Haha XD
Photos:
Body
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2498945/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2498941/
Face
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2498944/
Cos
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2486741/

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 140-ish. Idk for sure, I just lost a bunch of weight, hehe ^_^
Eyes: Green/Blue (mostly green..)
Hair: Dark brown, to shoulders.
-I'll wear wigs, in fact I love it!! I'll also do crossplay. I'd prefer not to wear contacts, so anyone with blue or green eyes is preferable. But I won't rule anything out!!!
__________________
]
Firefly026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #11523
ekf501
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 47
firefly026 and kitsap O.O wow cannot see myself wearing a halter top or miniskirts lol and sadly Ergo Proxy freaks me out abit :P thanks for the suggestions though!
ekf501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 02:09 AM   #11524
geomiyo
Feelin' the Flow~
 
geomiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekf501 View Post
I've sort of changed a bit and I'm willing to go for more complicated designs so here goes:
Height: 5"4
Build: Heavier but curvy
eyes: hazel
hair: dark with pink under
Willing to: crossplay, wear wig, go for complicated designs, any footwear
not willing: higher than the knee and contacts
other than that I'm fine with ANY idea as long as it suits me
here's some pics taken recently:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...1/DSC_6644.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...1/DSC_6639.jpg

here are my suggestions for some:

Kitsap: the first character that popped into my mind when I saw your pictures was Miranda from D.Gray Man

geomiyo: I personally see some Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist when I look at your facial structure. I think you'd look very pretty as her

MahouHime: I see Shippo from Inuyasha with your face

Berry636:What about Lavi from D.Gray Man? It would be crossplaying and wig wearing but I think you'd pull off a really cool Lavi

Thanks for the suggestion, I always liked Winry. ^^ For you, as long as you're up for crossplay, that first picture makes me immediately think of Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You even though I've never played that game. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by o01101011 View Post


Height: 5'10
Weight/build: 125, thin, small chest
Hair: open to wearing wigs.
Eyes: Green

Please suggest away, I'm at a loss by this point...Especially for female cosplays.
With your orange hair and green eyes, you look A LOT like Monica from Macross Frontier. She's kind of a minor character but the resemblance is like WOAH! XD You could also pull off Catherine Glass from the same series. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsap View Post
Here are some suggestions for some of ya

@James: Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin or Akira Takizawa from Higashi No Eden(Eden of the East) or last but not least, Jo Katsuragi from Innocent Venus
@Monster: Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club or Fuu from Samurai Champloo
@Berry: Fai from Tsubasa
Geo: Honda, Tohru from Fruits Basket, Ed from Cowboy Bebop *may sound odd but I think so*, Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho
efk(thanks for the suggestion! :3): Kagome from Inuyasha and Mayer, Re-l from Ergo Proxy.
o0: Eureka from Eureka Seven.. first character who popped into my head, I think you'd be absolutely perfect.
:3

Any suggestions back? Would certainly appreciate them.
Thanks for the suggestions! ^^ Botan would be especially fun, with the oar and all. X3 For you, I see Azu-nyan from K-On! and Enma Ai from Hell Girl. If you're up for crossplay think you would make a very good Kano from Ookiku Furikabutte/Big Windup! (Oofuri).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly026 View Post
ekf501: Honestly, the first person I thought of was Vanille from FFXIII haha.. that or Serah, also FFXIII.

I haven't done this in a while, and hopefully I'll get some inspiration! Haha XD
Photos:
Body
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2498945/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2498941/
Face
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2498944/
Cos
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2486741/

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 140-ish. Idk for sure, I just lost a bunch of weight, hehe ^_^
Eyes: Green/Blue (mostly green..)
Hair: Dark brown, to shoulders.
-I'll wear wigs, in fact I love it!! I'll also do crossplay. I'd prefer not to wear contacts, so anyone with blue or green eyes is preferable. But I won't rule anything out!!!
I'm think you'd make a great Mio from K-On! :3
geomiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 05:07 AM   #11525
Frozen Angel
Registered User
 
Frozen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread_pudding View Post
Don't think so haha
:]
Hm..the only one I came to think of is Xion from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury.
__________________
~*~ My cosplay blog ~*~
Frozen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #11526
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake
 
angelbabycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 819
I'd love to know who I should Cosplay, I didn't get many replies. Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Height: 5'2
Weight: 115
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde/Long
Build: Busty, but thin -- hour glass figure
Wigs, etc.: I am all for them!

angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #11527
DlGlT
Just call me Digit
 
DlGlT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbabycakes View Post
I'd love to know who I should Cosplay, I didn't get many replies. Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Height: 5'2
Weight: 115
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde/Long
Build: Busty, but thin -- hour glass figure
Wigs, etc.: I am all for them!

Rangiku from bleach came to mind..
DlGlT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #11528
ekf501
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomiyo View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, I always liked Winry. ^^ For you, as long as you're up for crossplay, that first picture makes me immediately think of Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You even though I've never played that game. XD
oh wow, he looks pretty cool! I've never heard of the game before O.O I'll have to look it up thanks for the suggestion
ekf501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #11529
imakittyninja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by imakittyninja View Post
okay well this is me:: http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/y...486 a237b.jpg
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/y...dc3 b5db3.jpg
i'm 5'3" && not sure how much I weigh, i have an average body.
I have blonde-ish brown hair that is dark red on my lower layers.
I am willing to wear a wig&&contacts, but I'd like to stay a girl for my cosplay. Any suggestions? Thanks! ~~ Jessye
fixed the pictures.. help? :]
imakittyninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #11530
geomiyo
Feelin' the Flow~
 
geomiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by imakittyninja View Post
fixed the pictures.. help? :]
You'd be such a cute Mugi from K-On! ^^ She has lots of outfits to choose from, too.
geomiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #11531
Techniichan
Registered User
 
Techniichan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by imakittyninja View Post
okay well this is me:: http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/y...486 a237b.jpg
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/y...dc3 b5db3.jpg
i'm 5'3" && not sure how much I weigh, i have an average body.
I have blonde-ish brown hair that is dark red on my lower layers.
I am willing to wear a wig&&contacts, but I'd like to stay a girl for my cosplay. Any suggestions? Thanks! ~~ Jessye
Aya Brea from Parasite Eve
Rikku from Final Fantasy X
Techniichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 02:28 AM   #11532
.::Chiharu::.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10
No suggestions?
.::Chiharu::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 02:36 AM   #11533
Alewyn
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 24
Hello everybody! I'm looking for some cool suggestions, so please reply ^^

Stats:
Ethnicity: caucasian but I suppose I can fake oriental eyes with makeup
Height: 164 cm
Weight: around 58, I actually don't konw
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown, curly and long about 3/4 of my back. I bought a wig which has the same features of my real hair, but is red, so I can cosplay characters with red hair too!
Build: fit??
Age: 23
Glasses: i have them but I can wear contacts
Marks: none

Picture: here (I'm the girl who's using the spray)
Alewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #11534
Sticks
First Sergeant Melchiott
 
Sticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbabycakes View Post
I'd love to know who I should Cosplay, I didn't get many replies. Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Height: 5'2
Weight: 115
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde/Long
Build: Busty, but thin -- hour glass figure
Wigs, etc.: I am all for them!
Don't get offended, but you also reminded me of Tsunade from Naruto. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Chiharu::. View Post
No suggestions?
I think honestly you could pull off any character that you wanted, provided that you utilized wigs and contacts.
You have one of those rare qualities that most cosplayers would kill for, and that's a universal face.

So for who you should cosplay, I think it's entirely up to you and what you like personally. Just choose a character, and then start working. You're pretty tiny, so proportionately you could fit practically any female character that you wanted. I would recommend someone from Final Fantasy, if you enjoy the games.

Hope that helps!
__________________
DeviantArt
Team Takeo

"Giving up is what kills people. When you refuse to give up, you transcend your humanity."- Alucard

2015 Conventions:
Momocon
Dragon*Con
AWA
Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #11535
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake
 
angelbabycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Chiharu::. View Post
k, so I've posted here before but never with the intention of actually going to a con.
Now that I'm older, though, I actually will be attending one and I need your help, guys.
Originally, I really wanted to cosplay Zero Suit Samus from Brawl, but I can't sew at alll and I don't know where to find her costume.

SOOOO, : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...dID=8220 7720

(There are several albums of pictures of me. I'm naturally blonde, and I don't plan on cutting or dyeing my hair but wigs are always an option. I also don't plan on cosplaying anyone from Naruto, sorry...)

height: 5'5 1/2"
weight: 117
age: 18



Who should I go as, guys? Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Thanks!
Since you're skinny and average height, anyone you play would work. You have a really young face, so you can even play kids. Misty from Pokemon was the first one to come to my mind. ABA from Guilty Gears.
angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.