Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 865 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-03-2010, 01:31 AM   #3796
CapnJackSparrow
Pirate

Necroticnymph: Thanks! i'll definitely be going to Comic con, but want to go to alot more before hand Can't go to Metrocon or Otakon unfortunately :/ Awesome, that'd be fun! we'll definitely have to get some good pics

Benihime: I shall have to check this out! Excellent idea, thanks alot!
CapnJackSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #3797
LKD
Is a princess!!

Yaaaay Lottie! I had so much fun as her but after around 4 I was sick of taking so many photos X_X I was just like half assing my smiles XD;
Here's one photo I found as a preview until I get my photoshoot ones XP It happens to be taken after I was half asleep <<;
http://browse.deviantart.com/photogr...isney#/d2t4y77

It's sooo tiight though Dx I had to pop out of it at Yainawai's hotel room where she let me borrow pjs <33 thank you so much!
Unread 07-03-2010, 02:14 AM   #3798
CapnJackSparrow
Pirate

Awesome Lottie, LKD! Just rewatched Princess and the Frog last night
CapnJackSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 02:27 AM   #3799
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Yay LKD! It's so adorable! aww~ and radapple is in there too!! is that your DA? I like the art in the gallery! I can't wait for the photoshoot! when will that be? <3
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #3800
blueassassin547
Brilliant!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
Yaaaay Lottie! I had so much fun as her but after around 4 I was sick of taking so many photos X_X I was just like half assing my smiles XD;
Here's one photo I found as a preview until I get my photoshoot ones XP It happens to be taken after I was half asleep <<;
http://browse.deviantart.com/photogr...isney#/d2t4y77

It's sooo tiight though Dx I had to pop out of it at Yainawai's hotel room where she let me borrow pjs <33 thank you so much!
d'awwww you're so adorable :3 very nice work. and i lol'd at 'derpy face'
blueassassin547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #3801
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

Awesome progress everyone
@LKD ~ Homg dat bow! It's huge! xD

@nessa I love how your snow white suit is coming out! I'm still in a panic trying to figure out what to do for the beach part of the shoot T_T

@Beni ~ I know you texted me about it but my Belle wig only took like 3-4 days to get to me but it was a cosworx brand, new look takes longer (or so i've been told) because Cosworx doesn't have them in stock, they order them from a warehouse or something and then ship it to the buyer. If you can find a wig that's cosworx brand : http://shop.cosplay.com/wigs/cosworx.html (any in there) that will work it should come to you super fast.

So haven't really made a whole lot of progress this week because of work. I'm having a major issue with Belle's collar...it just does not want to cooperate....i'm wondering if I should just sans the interfacing and just go with straight up fabric? Ideas?

Though besides the collar and gathering the sleeves Belle's almost complete.
RuhiNunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #3802
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Beni - Are you still going to NY during the Metro time? Cause I'm debating on if I should worry about getting Sophie done if you aren't going to be there to take photos as Anya. You'd be a cute Esmeralda though. I like her Topsy Turvy dress better than her normal outfit. You need a Phoebus. And Djali. You're going to cosplay every Disney character, aren't you?

Necrotic - I can't wait to see your epic poof!

I finally saw TS3 - I cried. It was so sad, but it really was amazing. I'd almost consider cosplaying Jessie, but yeah, she's so small. Plus I have too much on my plate as it is now.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #3803
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Thanks for the help Sasha I ordered a Meg wig/extensions because I plan on having nearly a foot of hair chopped off because it has been thinning lately. Also because I want something new. The wigs probably won't get here by the photoshoot, but oh well. There will be other chances.

Capn- You're welcome. I spend a bit too much time in theatres, so I pull a lot from there when it comes to cosplay.

LKD- You look fabulous! When can we expect the photoshoot pictures?

Jess- I'll be in NY during Metro, so it looks like we'll have to wait until AFO or find time to have a private shoot. I can still give you the wig since I don't think I'll need it for a while if you want.
And what would I do without you? Earlier today, I was trying to think of what I was going to do with several yards of red Casa satin that I bought for a project that never happened, and then BAM! You mention her Topsy Turvy dress! Thank you so much! Now I need to do something for you.......I actually asked for a Djali plushie for my birthday. If not, maybe I can just take pictures with one of the goats from my backyard. And yes, at the rate I'm going, I am probably going to cosplay every Disney chick.

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #3804
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

I love you too Cait! If you need to get rid of some red Casa, I could use a few yards myself....I also need to take some fabric back to Jo-Anns and exchange it - I got the glitter stuff, not the plain for Sophie. I'll try to get her made for AFO, and maybe during Halloween time we can do a shoot here at Disney with them.

Oh! I forgot to mention - I saw a Percy plush at Goodwill the other day and I was going to pick it up for your Poca cosplay, but it had a few spots on it. They also had a talking Kenai plush that I was dying to get but the Koda was missing (Koda rides on his back....).

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
Unread 07-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #3805
nessabutterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuhiNunchuck View Post

@nessa I love how your snow white suit is coming out! I'm still in a panic trying to figure out what to do for the beach part of the shoot T_T

So haven't really made a whole lot of progress this week because of work. I'm having a major issue with Belle's collar...it just does not want to cooperate....i'm wondering if I should just sans the interfacing and just go with straight up fabric? Ideas?

Though besides the collar and gathering the sleeves Belle's almost complete.

You should wear your Suki at the beach. my best pics of mine were at the beach during EXP (we snuck out at sunrise on Sunday and got some great shots). I'll bring mine along too in case we have time to switch between the last 2 sets.

As for the collar, definitely leave out the interfacing. It's a soft collar that folds down on itself so the interfacing will keep it from having the right shape.
nessabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #3806
inconspicuous

TKD: Love the lottie outfit; what do you plan on doing for the photoshoot?

Uchiha: It doesn't surprise me that there were spots on Percy. Goodwill plushies are usually in bad condition. After Toy Story 3, I kinda feel sorry for the plushies T_T

EDIT: Also, I finished sowing my featherpiece. I just need to take a scissors and thin it out at the bottom.

Pictures: http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Miss%20Kitty/

Last edited by inconspicuous : 07-03-2010 at 09:25 PM.
inconspicuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #3807
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Risu- I would be glad to knit a Ravenclaw scarf for you, if you want!! You would make a lovely Cho, too!! The Slytherin scarf I'm working on now isn't here yet, but I have pics of a couple Gryffindor ones I made a while back:

http://www.facebook.com/DISHlovesGOD...00000583351845

Rest in Peace, Ilene. : (

LKD- you look sooooo adorable!! And you do not have undereye wrinkles or whatever. lol

Inconspicuous- lol FLUFFY BUTT!! XD
Unread 07-03-2010, 10:15 PM   #3808
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Jess- I'll give you some as a gift! Might have go out and get some, but you're getting it as a gift. Lucky! I wish our thrift shops had Disney plushies! I probably would have appreciated a stained Percy though. Besides, I could just say that he's really enjoying nature XD
What did Kenai say?

Inconspicuous-Oh the fluffiness!

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2010, 10:37 PM   #3809
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
Jess- I'll give you some as a gift! Might have go out and get some, but you're getting it as a gift. Lucky! I wish our thrift shops had Disney plushies! I probably would have appreciated a stained Percy though. Besides, I could just say that he's really enjoying nature XD
What did Kenai say?

Inconspicuous-Oh the fluffiness!
Dunno - he didn't have batteries but there were no gears in his legs, so I'm assuming he sang/talked. And you could see where Koda was supposed to sit on his back, plus the original store tag said Kenai and Koda, lol.

Not sure when I will go back, but I can see if they still have it. It's actually the Goodwill in Tampa, which is REALLY nice, lol. I did end up getting DDR Supernova, the Prestige DVD, and 2 WDW Collector's glasses from the 90's (the main reason I go, actually). I've also been known to stock up on books while there too....

After seeing TS3, I wanted to find all of my plushes and sleep with them, so they know I still love them. I'm also going to use that as a reason for my kids to be nice to their toys.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
Unread 07-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #3810
nessabutterfly

Well, Snow White was supposed to be finished hours ago, but I'm sick and way inefficient right now. Also, I have less red spandex than I though. I guess I'll be hitting sewing studio's big sale tomorrow after all!

Anyway, here's a pic. Hubby was sitting, so it's a bad angle-- I look HUGE on the bottom! http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2612482/ Wearing this right now, I feel like a cheer leader. Hopefully the sleeves will help. I really wish I was in better shape. Ugh-- my tummy hasn't been this bad since just after I gave birth. Blah... I really need to lay off the junk food!
nessabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote