Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Unread 07-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
LeeJaeHwa

Any k-pop cosplayers/fans attending?

I was wonder how many kpop cosplayer/fans will be attending metrocon? I read earlier this thread that there will be some sort of k-pop show going on and was simply curious! I will be attending with my boyfriend, and we're both huge DBSK/BigBang fans I also cosplay as Jaejoong from dbsk (that's me in the avatar!) and my bf doesn't cosplay but, he's as obsessed as I am haha!
LeeJaeHwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #2
sweet_magic
Wind User

I'm not cosplaying anyone (thought I would love to do a 2NE1 cosplay oneday), but I'm a bit Kpop lover and I'm excited to see there's an event or two about kpop at this con. ^_^
My Cosplay Media Group
Facebook- Project Kaleidoscope
DeviantArt- Project Kaleidoscope
sweet_magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
jaesarang26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeJaeHwa View Post
I was wonder how many kpop cosplayer/fans will be attending metrocon? I read earlier this thread that there will be some sort of k-pop show going on and was simply curious! I will be attending with my boyfriend, and we're both huge DBSK/BigBang fans I also cosplay as Jaejoong from dbsk (that's me in the avatar!) and my bf doesn't cosplay but, he's as obsessed as I am haha!
OMG! If I see you there, can I please take a picture with you?? You're so cute (I'm a girl lol). I absolutely love Kpop and DBSK are my idol group. I'm coming with two other Kpop fans too. And there's a panel for Korean culture on Friday and a Kpop dance showcase Saturday night. Are guys going??
jaesarang26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
LeeJaeHwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaesarang26 View Post
OMG! If I see you there, can I please take a picture with you?? You're so cute (I'm a girl lol). I absolutely love Kpop and DBSK are my idol group. I'm coming with two other Kpop fans too. And there's a panel for Korean culture on Friday and a Kpop dance showcase Saturday night. Are guys going??
Haha, of course! This year I hope to cospay Mirotic Jaejoong, and blonde joongie from paris... Yep we're definitely going! DBSK are my idol group too, Jaejoong is my first love lol *_* <3 sounds awesome! I hope more and more fans will go the con is so close!
LeeJaeHwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #5
Hotsugaya

OMG! Before I even read your post I looked at your avatar and thought...gee...that looks kinda like Jaejoong from DBSK. I <3 you so much. I hope you come to the Kpop showcase on Saturday night!! Seriously, you make me so happy.

Aaaaand I'm rambling, but yes please come to the show, I am actually one of the dancers and I would love to see you there!
Hotsugaya is offline   Reply With Quote