Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1322 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-09-2010, 06:14 AM   #1741
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #1742
Lovelychristina
Free hugs inquire within.

I be back >.> <,< This is an Update :\

Name of Commissioner: Gneila
Website/C.com gallery:http://www.beyondthereflection.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game: Originally I ordered Hellsing pip (Entire outfit), Nerima Daikon brothers (jacket) , Junjou romantica (vest) Kuoshitsuji Undertaker (complete outfit). Since she Didn't Complete everthing (I only received Undertaker) that we Agreed to another outfit which would be Soi fong (Complete outfit from bleach)
Links to picture(s); Once I fix somethings on it I'll post them
Timeline: November 09 (When we agreed to switch the outfit I made the original order back in March of 09)- August 10
Describe your Experience: Good God where to start on this woman... I started back in March of 09 ordering; Hellsing pip (Entire outfit), Nerima Daikon brothers (jacket) , Junjou romantica (vest) Kuroshitsuji Undertaker and Needed it done by May for Animazment. I've had her before and It was a hit or miss with her. May gets around with promises that she'll complete it all by the needed date. A week before the Con I ask for photos and Ask where my stuff is. I forgot the Response I got But it Indicated that She JUST started working on Undertaker all because I noticed that there was No progress and I Wanted to have my stuff so I lied to her and told her I was in a Skit and needed the outfit BY that Weekend. (Fellow Cosplayers there is very few times you should lie, Especially if your cosplay is on the line ~_~ ) The weekend of the con came up and She Overnight shipped it to me at the con. No problems Except I Ordered 4 Cosplays Not One. The con Comes and Goes and I contacted her asking where the rest of my stuff is. We have on and off contact until that November when we decide to Forgot bout the cosplay that I ordered and Replace the entire order for Soi Fongs outfit. *TIME SKIP FROM NOV-MAY* May rolls around and I Got tired of hearing nothing. I heard the excuse that she had a Heart attack. My mother has had several so I felt sorry for her. She promises Soi Fong by June and and Like others Even another 'Free' Cosplay. She posts pictures of the Pants, Belt and Halter top by then. The time rolls by and nothing. I finally get Fed up and Threaten to sue her. and Posted on her FB about what had happen for all her friends/fellow cosplayers to See. She responded less than 2 hours afterwards and even Disables Her Wall so No one could see anything. She gets in contact with me again after I traced her butt down *TY Dad* Saying she was in a car wreck that broke her Phone, and Camera (My question is How does this effect her sewing machine?) And she would get it out that monday. Still nothing. Sometime In August After I tried Countless times of Contacting her I Make an new Email account and Ask for a Quote on a Commission (Which she told me months before that she stopped taking commissions so she could take care of what she had left.) And I get a Response! Saying it would Cost 75 dollars to do the jacket I wanted done. She was Kind enough to Send me a phone number. Caught her. After several Day of Contact she sends half of my Outfit. The Halter top, Haori, Gloves and Capt's Jacket. Okay wear is my Belts, and Pants? Why in the heck is My Halter top Several Sizes Smaller and showing things I'm afraid to Show anyone?!?!? on top of thatr why isn't it closing D: Okay contact her again and she tells me that the Belt and Pants are sitting on her Ironing board and she would remake the Halter. Finally it gets here one day before Librari con. Only thing is the Halter top is a Bit Funny (I would have to use a pin to make it fit) and the pants were 4-5 inches too long. Once my Mother Fixes those two things I will Post photos. It was made really well (except for the first halter top which some of the friends I Showed nearly had heart Failure when I showed them what was wrong with it) Will I use her again? Is the moon purple,green and pink? I think not <3
Final Grade:C-
Lovelychristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #1743
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

Name of Commissioner: Majesticlunacy/Emily

Website/C.com gallery: she’s a member on here., here’s her DA page

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Bleach Hamaka pants only. [ it will be used for most of my bleach co splays. For example Izuru Kira ,Gin Ichimaru]

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item :
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...cy-d2y30bk.jpg
[i will put one of my wearing them once i take a picture]

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Contact by her at the beginning of September I think. I sent the money order out on a Monday and she got it two days later. She sent my pants out on Tuesday and i got them today which is a Thursday.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Pros:
- good communication
- Very Nice listened to what I wanted
- Good Quality
- fast shipping

Cons:
- Obi was kind of a off white instead of pure white. [but I still love my pants]

Over all I recommend her. ^^
Final Grade: A-
FluffyCoatIzaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #1744
hidden_jester

CosplayMandy

In regerds to cosplayMandy I bought a costume off her last year around this time and my package came from Cali where she lived at the time. She is not a "China Scammer". I received my commission with no problems what so ever. It is my understanding that her packages are now coming from China, however they are coming from China because she was given a great opportunity to Study Abroad in Shanghai. Seeing as how she is banned I am not sure this review will make much of a difference but she did a wonderful job on my commission and I would hate for others to not be able to experience her wonderful work all because of a misunderstanding such as this. I ask that you please lift the ban from her so that she can continue her work. Thank you.
hidden_jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2010, 09:59 AM   #1745
kiratsukai
culture shocked

One last word on the matters of Mandy, Ferrin, MasterLe, etc.:

Honesty in the past does not negate dishonesty in the present.
Good work in the past does not equate good work in the present.

I can rip off 6 people tomorrow and then call all of my customers in the past year to vouch for my honesty... and they will. Because I have, for the most part, been honest with them. It doesn't change that I ripped off those 6 people.

To a lesser extent ~ I can be negligent, overcharge and ship damaged items... then turn around and make excuses about them, calling in my past customers to assure people that I wouldn't do that (something a LOT of people on the reviews forum have been doing these days). I can even accuse them of being dishonest, overreacting or sabotaging the items themselves.

The trouble is, things change and past often has very little bearing on the present.

This thread is home to enough recent reviews for Mandy that indicate her work has NOT been up to par in the last year and neither has her business manner. Surely we are not all lying or imaging the condition of our items or the way we've been dealt with. We've plenty of pictures and e-mails to back us up in our frustrations. I could care less if our reviews result in a ban or not, the reviews themselves are our way of saying "look elsewhere" on the topic of her business.

I hate to see those with documented bad dealings being aggressively questioned or having their experiences somehow devalued on account of so much internet drama.

If you want to post a current review for Mandy AND help her out: how about asking her to make you a costume now? I'm sure she'd welcome the business (and a chance to redeem herself).

The same goes of all the other commissioners given bad reviews. If you continue to trust them in spite of the bad experiences of others, the best way to show your support is to continue to commission from them and be every bit as vocal as their detractors about your experiences.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~

Last edited by kiratsukai : 09-10-2010 at 10:12 AM.
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #1746
Sirius-chan
Sintra Lover =3

Name of Commissioner: Rhapsody Designs

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Denver...7798913?ref=ts

Character commissioned and series/video game: Nu (V-13) cloak Blazblue

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...5&id=557686143
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...3&id=557686143
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...9&id=557686143
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...d=429301616143

Timeline (how long your order took to process): about 2 months for them to make but I had ordered it about 4 months before it was needed.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

From what I understand this a a small group of people. Communication was just fine they answered quickly and kept me up to date about what was going on with it. While this part of the communication was great other parts need some work, turns out the girl who made my costume couldn't find the reference photos that I had sent her again because they stopped working. She attempted to find them on her own and never told me they stopped working. In result a detail on my costume was missing including a parachment and cross details on two of the flaps. Which I can easily fix myself, but I would have been more than happy to send them again. I don't know if it was because of the stress that she had seem to have been thrown into or not. Due to minor errors like a two different priced quotes and missing details I got free shipping and 10% off labor for my next cosplay

Over all the costume looks outstanding have a dress bag to store it in and also go care instructions for it. This people are really great and take the time to listen and talk with you. They keep you up to date on what's going with anything including things that might slow down cosplay productions. I will be more than happy to use them again or even hang out with them.

Tsubaki: Blazblue

Maya: Persona 2

Cons:

Dragon*COn
AWA
Momo

Last edited by Sirius-chan : 09-10-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Sirius-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #1747
Ara-chan
the dangerous pimp

Name of Commissioner: CosMonde

Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/cosmonde

Character commissioned: Sebastian Michealis from Kuroshitsuji (full outfit, no wig)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Will post actual pic after event

Timeline (how long your order took to process): About 3 weeks

Pros: Great communication. She is a chinese seller but I could understand her emails much better then most I have talked to. I felt that she could understand what I needed.
Sizing chart was fairly accurate and she was willing to waive the $5 custom size fee since I only needed to change one measurement. She was also willing to rush the order if I needed it sooner at no extra charge. The pocket watch and some temporary tattoos were also offered and purchased.
Shipping only took about 5 days (due to labor day).
I tried it on when I got home and it fits almost perfectly! I don't think I could have done much better myself. The materials used are very nice and lightweight. I can be very picky on details but it looks great!

Cons: Nothing really. I would say is that the vest is slightly big around the waist but will mainly be hidden under the coat anyway. Also that the white wingtip shirt is made of a shiny satin (nicely made) which I may replace with a store bought one.

Comments: I have never used a commisioner on ebay so I was kinda worried but it was a cheaper option. Now that I have I would definitley order from her again.

Final Grade: A+
A Super Secret Cosplay
Ara-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #1748
Moonlight_52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovestory View Post
Name of Commissioner: Sam
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.beanime.com
Character commissioned: Butterfly Chii from Chobits
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=372233
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=372232
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=372235
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Um.. I can't excatly remember. I think I comissioned it in December and she had it ready by May
Pros: Great response time to emails. Very friendly and helpful. Keep me updated the whole way through and sent me pictures.
Cons: The only thing was the bust was a bit too big and the costume was blue instead of white.
Comments: She's an over-all great person. I love her. I would go back to get her to comission me another peice anytime!
Final Grade: A
Has anyone heard from this commissioner lately? I've been trying to get her to talk to me since June. She's only replied to me twice out of the mass amounts of emails ive sent her.

I sent her an email of what I wanted and she replied saying shed love to! I was very excited to hear that! Then her computer crashed though apperently it got better b/c I was able to once get a hold of her through her blog. She told me she'd get back to me but had to catch up on emails (early august...like the 2nd)Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but I'm just a bit frustrated! It seems to be a bit hard to make! ( from my point of view)

This is the costume I want made for those curious: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...3/Amy%20Sorel/

I really want her to make it because I feel she has the talent to make it right, but at the same time I'm letting her know 7 months in advance, I need to earn the money and I can't even get a price quote!
Moonlight_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #1749
XoPinkuSpiderxo
CandyHolic

Name of Merchant: Cosmonde
Item purchased: Heisuke Toudou (wig only)
Links to picture(s) of your received item:Side View, Front View
Timeline Ordered Friday Sept 4th, Shipped on Monday Sept 6th, arrived Saturday Sept 11th.
Describe your Experience. Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod. So, I've bought 3 wigs off ebay prior to this one. One from cosworx and two from two different Chinese sellers. They've always been either too small for my head, to short, too thin, or too thick. Also they all usually arrived 2-5 weeks after I ordered them. For this cosplay I was stuck between buying an Airily Wolfbase, and the prestyled wig from CosMonde. I heavily suspected that the one from Cosmonde was a cut and styled Wolfbase, so I bought that once since it was cheaper and prestyled. I ordered it around 11 pm last Friday and it arrived today, 8 days later. Lightning fast shipping much?! Yeah, it was amazing. The wig itself feels lovely and realistic (not synthetic at all) and actually FITS on my HEAD. (22" head circumference) Not only is the wig perfect in every way, the seller sent GIFTS with it. It came with

1.) a netted wig cap
2.) a cell phone keychain of a little plush bear holding a heart that says "I love you" he makes kissy noises and lights up if you press his tummy
3.) a small France figurine
4.) a small ... Japan figurine? I can't figure out exactly who he is because I'm not very in to Hetalia.

So yeah she's fast, speaks very good English, and surpasses your expectations.
Final Grade: A+++++++++++
XoPinkuSpiderxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2010, 10:29 PM   #1750
Saber-chan

Name of Commissioner: Toxic Kiwi Commissions/cuddles116 on Cosplay.com

Website/C.com gallery:http://www.freewebs.com/toxickiwi/

Character commissioned:
Aaeru from Simoun (wig)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
Never received

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
: June 13-September 11

Pros: Well, communication started off great. We messaged back and forth through Cosplay.com for awhile.

Cons: Well, I never got the wig in the end. I commissioned her mid June for an Aaeru wig. She was more than happy to do it, and said it could be shipped by July 16. In short, I'd have it in time for Otakon. It was around that time in July that she messaged me and said that due to personal reasons she couldn't finish the wig and would refund my money and give me a 20% discount on my next commission. I told her then to simply just keep working on it and refund the 20% after it was finished.

Fast forward to end of August. I'm rather... leery that I've not heard anything since then. So I start messaging her. The first time she never responds but the second time she does and asks me when I need the wig by. I contact her and let her know. This time I give her the beginning of October and the choice of giving the refund. I also ask for progress pics since it has been enough time that there should be some. Days go by without response and I'm thinking that I've been scammed. Today I wake up to find a message in my inbox saying she'll refund me the money for the wig this evening after work because she can't get it done with the other Halloween commissions she has to do. I'm sorry, but I commissioned this back in June for goodness sake and you have too many commissions to do ? For Halloween? This is fishy. Still, I did get the refund. And about the time I started getting leery, I commissioned someone else to do the same wig so we'll see how that goes.

Comments:
The only reason she gets a D- is because I got the refund so I'll give her some credit for that. However, the not being able to do it because of Halloween commissions and missing 2 deadlines is too much.

Final Grade: D-
Illysaviel (Fs/n): casual wear (Saturday; photoshoot only)
Saber-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #1751
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2010, 03:19 AM   #1752
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Name of Commissioner: Angie

Website/C.com gallery: Coscom name is Angie, i think

Character commissioned: Kamina from Gurren Lagann (glasses)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Never received

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Early August - September 17th

Pros:
*Responds very quickly
*Willing to work under a rush timeline

Cons:
*Way overpriced
*Started project later than she should have
*kept trying to change the order slightly

Comments:

So i don't know exactly when i asked for the commission, but i'm guessing early August (possibly late July). I had an ad in the marketplace, and after almost being scammed by Red_Shot, i tried to get a commission elsewhere. Angie seemed to have the best past, and the best reviews before. So i gave her a shot.

My only problem... she was charging me $40 for a pair of Kamina shades. These usually go online for $5. The only reason i didn't buy $5 ones is because those ones are orange (a common mistake, they appear orange in the common internet meme, but they're actually red in the show) and they come with no way to attach to the face. I wanted a red pair, with sunglass stick thingies on the side. Angie said she could do this.

Well, she had the best reviews of everyone so i decided to dish out the way overpriced commission. She explained she wanted to be paid by the hour for it, as well as materials and shipping... well, her "hours" seemed sketchy to me (as it shouldn't take longer than an hour, but she guessed 3 hours). But i dealt with it, because i really needed the glasses. Hypercon was the next month, and i didn't want to take any chances.

So i told her i was having trouble sending the money, as i couldn't use paypal. She said that was 100% fine. I just needed to pay 2 weeks in advance to the con date. That made me feel loads better, knowing i wasn't rushed. I eventually paid it on August 23rd.

Now, a few days ago, she finally got back to me and said she was starting it. Okay, that works. As long as it's done on time. She assured me she never misses a deadline.

Well, she went to the store... and the red plexiglass was out. Which was a HUGE problem. Another thing i asked for specifically was to make sure i could see out of the glasses with NO obstructions to my vision. Since everyone's glasses i had tried on before had such thick red paint on them, everything was blurry. So red plexiglass was our best bet. Now, since she procrastinated on buying materials, they were out. She said she could order some, but it wouldn't make the deadline.

Well, i told her i needed them for sure by the deadline. So she said she'd buy clear plexiglass, then paint it red. I told her i really didn't want her to do that... it'd end up too hard to see out of. She researched how to make them red while still really transparent, and sent me pictures of her attempt. Well, it was streaky. I said as long as it doesn't look streaky on the glasses, it seemed fine. She said she'd buy a spray version, so it'd work out.

Okay, seemed fine to me. I expressed my concerns that i wanted to make sure i could see out of them.

Then she said " Also! I noticed that some people have had much success with an elastic band versus the sticks as it can be hidden under the wig and pinned in place. Let me know what you think of this idea!" I immediately said no to that... considering my original ad had me expressing how much i hate it when people do that (since i wouldn't be able to remove them if its under the wig, and it looks stupid on top of the wig). She also mentioned in the same message that this was a rush commission, thats why she was having problems.

Wait, what? A rush commission? I asked over a month ago. And she said as long as i paid in two weeks, it'd be okay. So why is she complaining its a rush NOW? That really bugged me, but i let it go. I proceeded to say that i DID ask her awhile back, and i DID send the money about a month before my deadline... so it wasn't quite right to say it was a rush. Especially since she had weeks now to buy the right materials. But i did say none of that matters now, just get it done and make sure it looks good.

We started discussing refund possibilities... since by now, she was a little hesitant if she could do it or not. I said refunds aren't possible, i NEED the glasses. As i have no other way of getting them before the con. But she said if she sent them out and they weren't good, she'd refund me the entire price except the shipping (which was only like, $5).

Well, she went to buy the red paint. Then responded by telling me she doesn't think she can do it, and she'll send a refund. I asked if the paint didn't work, and she said " I do not feel that I can do a good enough job for you". As if i were asking too much or something. Which i wasn't. Is it so hard to ask for red glasses that are see-through and attach to my face? That was my original commission. And now she's saying she can't please me. That just REALLY ticked me off.

So now she's refunding me. And i'm stuck out of the Kamina shades. I'm now forced to make shitty ones myself because she gave up. My boyfriend is rushing making them for me. If we don't, i can't even cosplay at that con.

TL;DR: She bought the materials late, had to rush it, tried to change the order, then when it was far too late for me to make it myself: Said she couldn't do it. So now i'm stuck out of a commission and lacking the kamina shades. FML.

EDIT: After i said fine on the refund... she sent me pictures of the glasses and said they were done. Umm. Okay. I responded that they weren't finished (they were missing the sticks on the sides) and she said she knew that, then asked for the distance. I responded that i wanted my refund, since they wouldn't get here by the deadline anyway (and my boyfriend agreed to make me some). And i was kinda fed up with her anyways.

EDIT 2: Only refunded me $30 out of the original 40, too. For materials she spent making them. NOT part of the original refund deal. Grrr.

Final Grade: Not sure if i'm allowed to grade her on this, since she's refunding me. I'd give her a C if i'm allowed to. Losing points for procrastinating and trying to change the order, but gaining some on prompt responses.

EDIT 3, months and months later: Thinking back on it... she charged me for materials I told her not to buy because I didn't want her to paint the glasses. Yet she didn't refund me for the paint I told her NOT TO BUY... Ugh, changing her grade with that in mind. Wtf.

Change grade to a D.

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!

Last edited by Axelai : 06-08-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #1753
MajesticLunacy
Commissions &amp; College

Just to let you know, the link to the second review posted about me has broken coding.
MajesticLunacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2010, 05:11 AM   #1754
Saber-chan

Name of Commissioner: uniquecreator (here)

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/a182032/

Character commissioned: Aaeru from Simoun (ribbon + fixes to Sibylla dress

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None taken

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Aug 12-Sept 13

Pros: Very good with communication, kept in touch and worked quickly

Cons: The ribbons ended up being too small, but that's not her fault, so it's not really a con persay.

Comments: I had placed an ad in the marketplace for someone to make me a bow for my Sibylla dress because the one that cosplaymandy had made was way too gaudy and big. Uniquecreator was was of the responders and had a really good review here, so I decided to give her a shot.

We discussed the bow, which was the original commission and how I wanted to make it snap on so I could switch bows when I wanted. I then began asking her about my dress, which also had no way to fasten because cosplaymandy had forgotten to sew that in, and had told me I could easily fix it or get someone else to do it. No, I can't. I don't know how to sew. Anyway we discussed a snap for the part of the part and then a string for the inside. She was happy to do it and did the string for free. I sent off reference pics and then my dress to her.

I received the package on Monday and everything looked great. The snaps are well done and I don't have to worry about the dress not fastening anymore. As I said, the ribbon was too small. However, in her defense she sent two different ribbons to see which I liked best. I've asked her to to do another ribbon for me and that I'll pay for it and she's giving me a discount on it. Very pleased and satisfied with her.

Illysaviel (Fs/n): casual wear (Saturday; photoshoot only)
Saber-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #1755
Chirudesu
Flash Goddess Chiru

Name of Commissioner Cosplay House
Website/C.com gallery Cosplayhouse.com
Character commissioned and series/video game Code Geass Ashford Academy Girls' school uniform Version 2 (jacket/shirt/skirt/tie)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item Site version: http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/P...er_02-1-01.jpg what I got: http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/z...3/100_2303.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process) 4 weeks exactly
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. Cons: There was a glitch on the ordering page, but it was cleared up as soon as I brought it up. The shipping was $30, even though I'm pretty close state-wise. But I assume it's to cover the shipping rates and the tax.
Pros: I bought the costume on sale for $85 as opposed to $135. I was happy to see that it was stationed in CA. Most companies are in China, and that can be really suspicious. They responded within 2-3 days of my initial messages and sent me confirmation emails and such so I could track my order, even sent an email saying when they started my costume. Even when I'd made a measurement error, I sent another email to give the proper measurements and they responded, taking it in stride. The costume was an exact replica of the picture, I couldn't be more happy with what I got! It's absolutely beautiful, perfectly accurate to the show. I was slightly skeptical because there was another version that looked cheap, but I got what I wanted! Fits like a glove and is impeccably sewn. The tie wasn't actually a real tie, but it's a frontal knot/tail with the symbol and a safety pin sewn in back so it'd look legit. Works for me though! I'd highly recommend this costume to anyone.
Final Grade: A+

私の世界 夢と恋と不安で出来てる。。。

Last edited by Chirudesu : 09-16-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Chirudesu is offline   Reply With Quote