Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Super Smash Bros.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 102 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 08-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #5776
Luther
A wild LUTHER appeared!

@HarpyLink: Yeah, they might look less out of place with arm guards there. Hey, you could make a really oversized shackle and paint it like a rainbow! 8D

@snowkirby: About one year and over 9,000 sketches (okay... maybe 50) later, I STILL can't settle on a design for MK. SOMEday, I'll make up my darn mind about what elements to use and make the costume, but until then... >.> Also I'm trying to move away from all these stoic types I keep doing and go for more cute, fun characters, but MK is totally grandfathered in XDDD

"I can't picture you as Peach" this made me seriously LOL there. I can't really picture myself as Peach either lol. I think once I style the wig I'll have a better idea, and I found some tacky earrings on eBay that might work out of the box XD. I like using Peach in SSE, her floaty powers come in handy! ^^ And she's so cute! La la la la~ *taunt* xD

Unread 08-12-2010, 02:40 PM   #5777
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Lmao rainbow shackles!! Whoever knew going to the twilight realm would be so fabulous 8D? ::Boot to the Head::

Lol I'm the same, I've been trying to get more female cosplays in my lists lol XD or at least those not involving dresses (I always seem to wind up with a lot of them ;;;; ). I still have a few key crossplays on my list just because >:3 lol!

Lmao I think it's b/c I'm used to your other characters like Ephraim ^^;; I certainly don't doubt you'd make a fantastic Peach though!! I think that's what's so fun about cosplay though lol! I like buttpounding people with Peach XD. And that one is my friend's fav taunt too XD!!
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #5778
Poody
All Rise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowkirby View Post
@Poody: oh maan, Birdo!! I barely see any Birdo cosplays (or would it be a crossplay?? Damn you tranny characters!), I look forward to seeing it and Yoshi ^^! Btw your Pirahna Plant cosplay looks amazing!
Thanks!!!! Yeahhhh I guess Birdo counts as crossplay.... Girls can't have all the fun!

..............-NYAH!
My Facebook, yo!
Poody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #5779
HarpyLink
The Crazy Duck Lady

Ph33r the rainbows. PH33R DEM~! lol. I am determined to out fablulous Marth. I SHALL! Oh and wondering, how would you all rave-a-fy Ike? 83 I'm currently working on a few designs but am stuck as all hell.

Future Projects. (Will start on once I get a job.)
PBR Avatar Lady Kiwi (Pokemon Battle Revolution)
Mia (Path of Radiance)
Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)

Never been very friendly, so sorry in advance for any sort of offenses :<.
HarpyLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #5780
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Poody: lol yess XD! I demand Birdo to be cosplayed by more males! Because he technically is male, but don't tell him that =O.

@Harpy: Oh God XDD. Marth would be like "by all means o.o;;" poor Marth and his fabulousness. He has a girlfriend in Fire Emblem, for serious lol!

As of Rave Ike, hmmm....I don't think he'd be one for raves, but after being bribed by chcken, he would have a dark blue tunic with the white pants and black boots, and his gloves would be black but it'd be covered with tons of glowstick bracelets and/or LEDs of sorts XD. And his bandana would light up lmao! Prepare yourself!!

I dunno, something like that. Lol his cape should have LEDs on them XDD!

Anyway, I had mentioned at the Fire Emblem thread that I may not have Marth done in time for my convention in October. I'm spotlighting another cosplay for a big group on Saturday, so it's become first priority to get that one done first. If I come across any Marth progress before the con I'll post it here too, but otherwise I'll be around to give advice or suggestions, etc .
Unread 09-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #5781
Luther
A wild LUTHER appeared!

Nooo! Stay with us, thread! Keep fighting! Dx

I got my Peach earrings in, I got some huge tacky pearl ones that I'm gonna paint blue. I think they make for more realistic earrings than the Christmas ornaments that she's got dangling from her ears. ... ...Oh who am I kidding, I just couldn't be bothered to make accurate ones since I had a lazy way out. : p

Peach's GCN-era-on dress is my favorite, but it's too simple to look good in real life, so I think I'm going to make her Brawl dress but with elements of her usual one. I tweaked her Brawl model to get an idea of where I want to go (ignore creepy lack of eyes...):
http://a.imageshack.us/img689/4224/comparisono.jpg

I never liked the colors of the Brawl dress, it's too drab, I figure if you're making a giant poofy pink princess dress, you either go hard or you go home! : p

@Kirb: Lol yeah, but I think it'd be fun to wear a dress that's giant and poofy and over the top. The serious characters are kinda boring to be. ...But then why am I considering a Shadow the Hedgehog gijinka cosplay for next year? XD; Also we call that move "Dynamite Curves" hehe.

Last edited by Luther : 09-02-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #5782
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Luther: (HUGS YOUR AVATAR <3)

Woahh I never even realized the pink on Peach's Brawl dress was that muted o.o! Seeing the comparison I totally agree that the Gamecube/lighter pink dress suits her much more. It's more cheery and feminine ^^. Lol I'm the same with Marth; his Fire Emblem blue (more cerulean/saturated) is tons better than the navy they give him in the Smash series.

Those earrings sound so cute XD!! I can't wait to see progress on her hehe!
Unread 09-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #5783
cookiechan01

i wanna be either shiek or link

*AWESOME COSPLAYERS(should)UNITE!!*
cookiechan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #5784
HarpyLink
The Crazy Duck Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther View Post

I never liked the colors of the Brawl dress, it's too drab, I figure if you're making a giant poofy pink princess dress, you either go hard or you go home! : p
Drab? Did you not look at the Red and Green variants of her dress? They're so damn bright that they blind you.

Mia (Path of Radiance)

Unread 09-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #5785
Sentinel150
Keeper of Ages

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarpyLink View Post
Drab? Did you not look at the Red and Green variants of her dress? They're so damn bright that they blind you.
So true, some of the color schemes have that effect, lol. Fusion Samus for instance. Magenta, turquoise and yellow? Far out there!

Keep up the good work guys!
Sentinel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #5786
zssfanxxx
I LOVE RAYMAN

Thinking of doing Zero suit Samus next year.
zssfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2010, 02:04 PM   #5787
supergeekgirl
Kawa Kon Chair

I was on here talking a while back, and I finally, finally finished the Pit and King Dedede costumes.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2729836/

We took Best in Master Class at Archon. I'm not entirely happy with them, but they're passable. I wish I had done easier mascots before attempting this, and the satin I chose for Pit, while it looked so nice at home, was not as pretty on stage.
Kawa Kon: Into Darkness in 2014!
supergeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #5788
CliffnCain
Chillin'

Hey folks hows it going?

Currently decided on doing a Mario cosplay i'll put up pics soon

The serious cosplayer.

Skype me at Datcrazyeric (pretty please?)
CliffnCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #5789
Lydialulu
lydialulu

heyo just i made a female mario vers. for halloween, which inspires me ot make a princess mario for fanime! do you guys think it would be a good idea? i also convinced my friend to be princess luigi

Margaery Tyrell (intro dress)

Elsa (Frozen) ?

Lydialulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #5790
HarpyLink
The Crazy Duck Lady

I got a present! 8B. PHOTOSHOOT! Before anyone says anything, its a modern Brawl setting, and the group is still working on their projects. I don't think anyone else aside from me in this group is on Cosplay so *shrug*. No idea if these are only viewable without logging in, since I'm lazy and never log out.

http://crappy-happy-cosplay.devianta...lery/#/d31zn7z
http://crappy-happy-cosplay.devianta...lery/#/d31zotd
http://crappy-happy-cosplay.devianta...lery/#/d320kg5
http://crappy-happy-cosplay.devianta...lery/#/d326ew9

Mia (Path of Radiance)