Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Australia

Unread 09-29-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
Ragnaer

Potterfest Sydney 2010 (Deathly Hallows Movie Release Cosplay Meetup!)

Hi Everyone !

This is my first time on this forum, would you believe I never knew about it until now? Crazy I know!

Anyway by way of quick introduction my name is Adam, though some of you may know me as Ragnaer or 'Prince of Tennis' if I have met you in Sydney conventions. I've made a bunch of videos of conventions in Australia which can be seen on my Youtube channel - www.youtube.com/ragnaer

Anyway, now that introductions are over with let me get to the point:

As we all know, the new harry potter movie is coming out soon, and I am interested in organising a big meetup on the first saturday after its released, open to everyone who wants to see the movie, and will dress up in cosplay for it :P

I reakon it would be amazing to see lots of people there all dressed up - you don't have to be a wizard, any cosplay will do !

The whole point is to meet people with a similar love for anime, make new friends, enjoy eachothers cosplay, and see an awesome movie!

Anywa if you are interested please check out the facebook event page and invite all your friends !

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...8273563&ref=ts
(or just search "Potterfest Sydney 2010 (Deathly Hallows Movie Release Cosplay Meetup!)" in facebook.

Peace

xox Ragnaer
Ragnaer is offline   Reply With Quote