Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Unread 07-23-2003, 05:40 PM   #1
Tranquility

MetroCon cosplay pictures

I was wondering if anyone knew any sites with pictures from Metrocon. I was there Saturday night and Sunday and I thought it would be cool to see some pictures of all the people there since I didn't have a camera. (x_X) So far I've only seen a few on Cosplay Lab. Thanks! (^.^)
Tranquility is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-24-2003, 02:34 AM   #2
Ruby-Chan
super duper silly cat

well there will be quite a few pics on www.risingsun.net pretty soon. and as soon as i quit being lazy and put the ones we took up on my site.
Ruby-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 06:36 AM   #3
scandia
Overachiever

Cosplaylab.com has some pretty good pictures from Saturday. And you do not need a membership to view them. And I actually look good this time on mine.
scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 12:24 PM   #4
Susumari
.//fasshon o n n a no ko

yea, that's kinda about it. i don't kno any others. but if we accutally had extra batteries on the digital i would have some on my site right now
Unread 07-24-2003, 12:30 PM   #5
Tranquility

Okay, thanks alot everyone! (^_^) I'll check back on RisingSun later. I liked the ones from CosplayLab but they were only from Saturday.

Susumari-I liked your costume on Sunday. It was really original. Burger Hat. (0_0)

Oh and hello again scandia. (^.^) You probably dont remember me but I was the Anthy with the Utena that you found in the game room. lol. I think you took pictures of us.

Also, does anyone know what they do with the pictures that they took for the costume contest on Sunday? Just wondering..

Last edited by Tranquility : 07-24-2003 at 12:50 PM.
Unread 07-24-2003, 03:47 PM   #6
Susumari
.//fasshon o n n a no ko

yea..the ones from cosplaylab were ok. OMG! someone knew who i was on sunday! with my hat!!!!!!! TY TY TY TY TY! wait...how did u know it was me? alot of ppl wanted the burger hatt ^_^!!
Unread 07-24-2003, 04:58 PM   #7
yuffieleonheart

"Also, does anyone know what they do with the pictures that they took for the costume contest on Sunday? Just wondering.."

you mean the mandatory ones that maboroshi took? ^_^ i am pretty sure he'll be putting them on his site ^o^ oh and i think i saw you! i was the yuffie/ yuna person :D
Unread 07-24-2003, 05:49 PM   #8
Tranquility

-Susumari- I recognized you from your avatar pic. lol. (^_^)

-yuffieleonheart- Yeah, I meant the mandatory ones. What is the site that he'll post them on?
And I think me and my friend took your picture. I asked you if you were a member of this site because I had remembered seeing you post about Metrocon somewhere on here before I went. You probably thought I was crazy. (x_X)

Thanks for responding. (^.^)
Unread 07-24-2003, 06:18 PM   #9
yuffieleonheart

LOL XD don't worry i didn't think you were crazy ^_^ oh his site is www.risingsun.net he should have a couple of pictures up tonight ^_^ not sure if the costume contest ones will be up just yet
Unread 07-24-2003, 06:23 PM   #10
Susumari
.//fasshon o n n a no ko

yea i was real hyped about seeing the pics and i saw the delay message i was like NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but of course i will be on tonite waiting and waiting.

woah..i didn't know someone could reconize me from my avatar...that was taken 2 yrs ago...and i had my glasses on at the con. woah...that's cool. lol.

maboroshi has like pages for the pics. like day pages...for friday, sat, and sun. then he'll have like the ffball and the dances.
Susumari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 08:58 PM   #11
Kaori-chan
Villainy at its Finest

By the way, was anyone there who took pictures of an Utena and an Anthy on Sunday? If you did, I'd really appreciate it. Almost all the pics I took on my camera were of other people.....
Kaori-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 09:12 PM   #12
Susumari
.//fasshon o n n a no ko

i guess we have to wait A WEEK for the pics...go there and find out
Susumari is offline   Reply With Quote