Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Unread 11-02-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
Heimdall
Kufufufu no fu

Star Driver Cosplay (Dazzling the Stage)

Anyone else ready to dazzle the Stage?

I've just started watching this show and I'm completely in love in how ridiculous it is. I'm planning to make Takuto's Tauburn outfit hopefully for Sakura con next year...

Anyone else working on something from the series?

Friday
Marco Bodt (Shingeki No Kyoujin)
Saturday
Wiccan (Young Avengers)
Sunday
Nightwing (DC)
Heimdall is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
touchmon
Make All The Things!

I'm thinking of doing a Wako cosplay or that girl in a cage sometime in the future.

And I'm quite happy that you're doing Takuto's Tauburn outfit. I just find it...very galatic pretty! ^_^

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010, 04:29 AM   #3
Le Bateleur
Prestidigitated

I'm so addicted to this series. :'D I'm also planning a Takuto outfit (Tauburn ver), aiming for either Otafest in May or some out-of-province/country con in the summer.

Mephisto Pheles [Blue Exorcist] (ep25 ver) 10% | ๑ Mephisto Pheles [Blue Exorcist] (formal ver) 5% | ๑ Mephisto Pheles [Blue Exorcist] (srs bsns ver) 5% | ๑ Riku [Kingdom Hearts 3D] 0% | ๑ Takuto Tsunashi [Star Driver] (Tauburn ver) 70% |
Le Bateleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
sexytime10
See you next week

I was super turned off by the first episode, but after reading some reviews about it, I decided to pick it up again. And although it is cheesy as hell its really fun to watch! I feel its popularity will skyrocket to Code Geass tier (because they both are very similar). Anyways, it'd be cool to see some cosplayers/crossplayers doing this series
Unread 11-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
Brave XDG
The King Of Things

So far I want to do all three versions of Takuto, I think I'll be doing his casual clothes version first though. Hoping to be Tauburn/Galactic Pretty Boy version for Anime North 2011.
Trevor Phillips- Grand Theft Auto V
Chipp- Guilty Gear
Brave XDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
Fullmetal
Super Special Awesome

Me and my boyfriend and a friend debuted our star driver cosplays at PMX yesterday. We had a Wako, Takuto, and a Sugata, and we got more of our friends to join us for ala.
Fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
akaichan
Aaa...1...2...3?

Worked on and debuted Star Driver with my friends at PMX 2010. XD it was fun though, I'm hoping Sugata gets a good Princess outfit (along with Wako) like Takuto...because it sucks if those two are the only ones in the show who do NOT get a glittery fantastic outfit.
akaichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #8
TsukiOkami
Vox

I'll be cosplaying Takuto's Tauburn version, as well, but for Anime Expo!
My friend wants to be Wako, too-- we're holding out for a maiden outfit, maybe-- She might have a cool outfit!

If anything, I'm worried about that silly wig for Takuto. :I It'll be a lot of work to get the two colours. ;A; BUT I still look forward to this more than anything else!
TsukiOkami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
Le Bateleur
Prestidigitated

I'm waffling between dyeing a blonde wig and putting two wigs together for Takuto's wig. DX Considering my lack of experience with wigs, the dyeing would be easier, but more time-consuming, and the effects might not be as vibrant as putting two wigs together.

On the other hand, I'm terrified of the idea of cutting up wigs. D8 I've never done it before!

I'm going to go do some research.

Mephisto Pheles [Blue Exorcist] (ep25 ver) 10% | ๑ Mephisto Pheles [Blue Exorcist] (formal ver) 5% | ๑ Mephisto Pheles [Blue Exorcist] (srs bsns ver) 5% | ๑ Riku [Kingdom Hearts 3D] 0% | ๑ Takuto Tsunashi [Star Driver] (Tauburn ver) 70% |
Unread 11-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
justify
Devon

I'm cosplaying Takuto's casual outfit for my next con in January... WHOO cold 8D I hope to progress into his more complicated outfits from there~~
Yugioh Zexal - Nasch
Yugioh Zexal - Ryoga

tumblr + deviantart
justify is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #11
TsukiOkami
Vox

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...18#post3699418

^^^ I posted a thread for help on Takuto's Star Driver wig, so this might be helpful to everyone, since I have gotten a pretty good amount of feedback!
Unread 11-19-2010, 12:22 AM   #12
Le Bateleur
Prestidigitated

I saw that thread! That was actually really helpful overall.

Unread 11-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #13
Fullmetal
Super Special Awesome

Hey, I'm currently working on the galactic pretty boy version of Takuto for my boyfriend, and I need to get plastic ornaments to cut in half for the orb part of the epaulettes. Problem is I don't know where to find them, can anyone tell me of a store or website where I might be able to find them. I figures since it's nearing the holiday season they shouldn't be to hard to find.
Fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #14
TsukiOkami
Vox

Hmm, you know what? Try your craft stores! They usually have ornaments around this time, but I'm not sure if they'll have some that aren't glass!
If you can find them clear, but not in blue, why not get those then use that kid *glass paint* stuff to make it look blue? That might work if you can't find the right colour!

Also;
And did you know that I had no idea those "shoulder things" were called epaulets? XD;; I learned something today!
Unread 11-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #15
Devkyu

I definitely know that Michaels craft stores have plastic ornaments already cut in half (for making your own and sealing them together).