Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AMē

Unread 12-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #31
sicdedman
SicLeatherFace

i dont see anything fishy bout MR Wang hesitating on Questions ect.. everyone has their OWN way of talking and so far everything he has said that is going to happen has happened also i think he IS a man of his word on bringing the best of the best to AM2Con. if people dont like it or think he is being wierd then they dont have to go to AM2con. they can wait however many years they want to go to AM2con. thing is if they miss this year then they will do nothing but KICK themselves for NOT going, but if they do go then they will STILL kick themselves for going for not enjoying themselves.. so its a Lose Lose Situation for people like that.

eh so whatever to the people that are Doubting Chase Wang (people want a Con they can go to and be heard and have fun and ect) Mr Chase is trying to give that to THEM and they complain STILL.

i would just say (BITE ME) lol
sicdedman is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #32
Access

What Chase was doing in the interview was just standard salesmanship, focusing on one's own organization and not on the competition. It's really just one of those common sense business rules.

This is how most of these interviews go, the host was trying to do his job as press, and Chase was trying to do job in best promoting his product. This type of dynamic is quite common if you listen to enough of these interviews.
Access is offline   Reply With Quote